A History of Slash's Guitars

_shaggy_

• 1 year later...

When I bought AL in UK they sent me a rock magazine with an extended edition of Slash's Guitars. It was a very interesting read. Does anybody know if that's available online? Otherwise I'll scan the magazine and upload it here.

I haven't seen it anywhere, though I'd be very interested in seeing it if you can find the time.

This is the first guitar I fell in love with, anyone have any info on it?

I remember buying an affordable Epiphone Les Paul cherry sunburst in high school - and the first thing I did was remove the scratch plate trying to emulate this guitar. I really dug the matt finish - not something I've seen many times (most LPs have that typical shiny shit going on...)

4541885112_e69fb53011_z.jpg

When I bought AL in UK they sent me a rock magazine with an extended edition of Slash's Guitars. It was a very interesting read. Does anybody know if that's available online? Otherwise I'll scan the magazine and upload it here.

I haven't seen it anywhere, though I'd be very interested in seeing it if you can find the time.

This is Classic Rock magazine Apocalyptic Love bunddle :headbang:

classic_rock_fan_pack.jpg

This is the first guitar I fell in love with, anyone have any info on it?

I remember buying an affordable Epiphone Les Paul cherry sunburst in high school - and the first thing I did was remove the scratch plate trying to emulate this guitar. I really dug the matt finish - not something I've seen many times (most LPs have that typical shiny shit going on...)

4541885112_e69fb53011_z.jpg

He doesn't use that one on stage right now unfortunately. This is his famous 3 parts body Gibson Les Paul. In 2008, a signature guitar was release: VOS, VOS aged (limited run). So nowadays, he uses his signature guitar prototype #1 for songs like SCOM and Slither (sometimes more).

He got this guitar since 87-88 i guess ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcyvgVDfKkM

Edited by Slash2baz