Fernando Responds To Bumblefoot

LoadedNightraiN

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll match my IQ with yours anyday.

Highly doubtful.

Shit, you can't even spell any day right.

need I remind you this is a forum not english class?

I will type in full on txt if I so wish.

I dont like you Arnold/Nate,you arent on my level so kindly leave me to hell alone.

I can assure you I am more than literate when it is required.

Go make some additional "poor me" threads.

I'd like to see Axl respond....not this Fernando kid.

Fernando is 33 years old, hardly a kid.

My point being......never mind. JFC!

I know people who have been editors of major newspapers and magazines at the age of 33. It's really no big deal. Of course, in your world things must move much more sloooooooooowly..........

The way that some people over-react to things on this site is embarrassing.

YES!! All the drama queens jumping to conclusions,making mountains put of molehills.AND it is disrespecting Beta to refer to her as "the housekeeper" she WAS dylan's nanny but has filled the position of Personal Assistant for years,and now is Mgmt.

Some people here have nothing but hate for Team Brazil.

Hmmm yes, hate is one way of putting it but I like to refer to is as jealousy.

A bit of both if you ask me :)

I know people who have been editors of major newspapers and magazines at the age of 33. It's really no big deal. Of course, in your world things must move much more sloooooooooowly..........

Again- you don't get it/never mind. And as far as who you know- good for you. What are you....two? I know a guy who......and another guy said he knows a guy.....

Pathetic.

Pathetic that he responds to it in public and the ass kissers start defending that while they condemn Ron's PERSONAL twitter account tweet.

Pathetic that Ron is tucking his tail between his legs.

Some of the posters on here defend Axl's every move. It is pretty funny to watch.

The beauty is when Axl changes course and the worshippers have to backtrack like crazy. Like the two week Slash is all about the money onslaught that suddenly looked ridiculous when it came out Axl played a wedding for cash.

The same people are now worshipping Beta and Fernando!!!! Funny thing is that their opinions would change 100% if Axl fired the brazilians tomorrow. That is the danger of not being intelligent enough to think on your own, and basing your opinions on what a 50 year old rock singer thinks.

Spot on again Groghan.

Again- you don't get it/never mind. And as far as who you know- good for you. What are you....two? I know a guy who......and another guy said he knows a guy.....

Who gives a fuck whether I know any of them personally, some I do some I don't. Not my point. It's really juvenile, archaic and misinformed to judge someone for a position that they hold based on their age. You have no idea of his education level or intelligence and yet you choose to denigrate him because he looks kind of young. Says more about your intelligence really. But then to use your words, you don't get it/never mind.......

Pathetic.

Pathetic that he responds to it in public and the ass kissers start defending that while they condemn Ron's PERSONAL twitter account tweet.

Some of the posters on here defend Axl's every move. It is pretty funny to watch.

The beauty is when Axl changes course and the worshippers have to backtrack like crazy. Like the two week Slash is all about the money onslaught that suddenly looked ridiculous when it came out Axl played a wedding for cash.

The same people are now worshipping Beta and Fernando!!!! Funny thing is that their opinions would change 100% if Axl fired the brazilians tomorrow. That is the danger of not being intelligent enough to think on your own, and basing your opinions on what a 50 year old rock singer thinks.

Spot on again Groghan.

Iron, can you imagine this happening between 1987 and 1993? If an assistant's son spoke out publically against a band member......how ballistic would Axl have become......

The fact that these people have this amount of power, and Axl let's them get away with it is a bit frightening for GnR fans.

As for sailway, all he does is insult people that have a different opinion. I don't think I've ever seen him actually start a topic or add anything of substance. Just insult after insult. He constant cries about "haters" but 99% of his posts are full of anger and insults. This is a 50 year old man who worships another 50 year old rock singer.....who is now challenging posters to IQ tests. How hilarious is that!!!! Sorry Sailway, your hero MLS at least offered to bet people 10,000 for an IQ-off.

I think the real fun intelligence competition would be between Sailway and Lolcano. A trivial pursuit game between the two of them would take 6 days before somebody finished.

Edited by Groghan

Who gives a fuck whether I know any of them personally, some I do some I don't. Not my point. It's really juvenile, archaic and misinformed to judge someone for a position that they hold based on their age. You have no idea of his education level or intelligence and yet you choose to denigrate him because he looks kind of young. Says more about your intelligence really. But then to use your words, you don't get it/never mind.......

Touche'

Pathetic.

Spot on again Groghan.

Iron, can you imagine this happening between 1987 and 1993? If an assistant's son spoke out publically against a band member......how ballistic would Axl have become......

The fact that these people have this amount of power, and Axl let's them get away with it is a bit frightening for GnR fans.

As for sailway, all he does is insult people that have a different opinion. I don't think I've ever seen him actually start a topic or add anything of substance. Just insult after insult. This is a 50 year old man who worships another 50 year old rock singer.....who is now challenging posters to IQ tests. How hilarious is that!!!! Sorry Sailway, your hero MLS at least offered to bet people 10,000 for an IQ-off.

I think the real fun intelligence competition would be between Sailway and Lolcano. A trivial pursuit game between the two of them would take 6 days before somebody finished.

At least volcano and I arent obsessed with Masturbation :laughs:

You are psycho,but this isnt about you or me,its about GNR.

Please attempt to stay on topic,I know it must be challenging for you but give it an effort!! :crazy:

b0d1c4a01a698b92a7a459ca5c4aeda71.gif

Thanks for the enlightenment sailaway! Philosophy is the underpinnings of all success, the haters just get caught up in dogma.

Anytime fellow Redhead!! The haters get caught up between jealousy,umreasonable fan entitlement,end up in a downward spiral,and post things they wouldnt dare say

face to face in real life,essentially they are cowards.

Each time a hater goes off on me for defending GNR,Its a victory for me!!!

Pathetic.

Spot on again Groghan.

As for sailway, all he does is insult people that have a different opinion. I don't think I've ever seen him actually start a topic or add anything of substance. Just insult after insult. He constant cries about "haters" but 99% of his posts are full of anger and insults. This is a 50 year old man who worships another 50 year old rock singer.....who is now challenging posters to IQ tests. How hilarious is that!!!! Sorry Sailway, your hero MLS at least offered to bet people 10,000 for an IQ-off.

I believe his name is MSL einstein :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the enlightenment sailaway! Philosophy is the underpinnings of all success, the haters just get caught up in dogma.

Anytime fellow Redhead!! The haters get caught up between jealousy,umreasonable fan entitlement,end up in a downward spiral,and post things they wouldnt dare say

:lol: Yeah, I think its not so much about their hatred for anything GNR (or whatever they're moaning about) but their own sense of inadequacy that results in the crap that they spew forth. Anyway, I got no room for hate, I ain't here for hating, just for loving the band that brought me here in the first place.

:lol: Yeah, I think its not so much about their hatred for anything GNR (or whatever they're moaning about) but their own sense of inadequacy that results in the crap that they spew forth. Anyway, I got no room for hate, I ain't here for hating, just for loving the band that brought me here in the first place.

I ain't got no room for dat dissing either...know what I'm sayin? Ain't no hatin bitch.

Yes,they are obviously compensating for some lack in their life.

Gunner since 88,still going strong :)

I'll match my IQ with yours anyday.

Highly doubtful.

Shit, you can't even spell any day right.

need I remind you this is a forum not english class?

I will type in full on txt if I so wish.

I dont like you Arnold/Nate,you arent on my level so kindly leave me to hell alone.

I can assure you I am more than literate when it is required.

Go make some additional "poor me" threads.

Yeah it's quite obvious you're not on anyone's level on this forum

I don't see many elementary schoolers here.

Pathetic.

Spot on again Groghan.

There are 5-6 others on here just like him. It Is beyond disgusting.

Fair enough but Fernando didn't make any reference to Ron's health. He expresses how it's a family group but I wonder how much they consider Ron's physical well being.

On the other side of that, why did Ron make a specific reference to Axl in his response? Ron's tweets were not directed to anyone in particular, it was the situation in general. I know he was probably venting, exhausted and in pain; he shouldn't have to defend himself.

Edited by ben