Fernando Responds To Bumblefoot

LoadedNightraiN

Fernando @ HTGTH:

Just posted on gunsnroses.com - I need to make time to post and read htgth/gunsnroses.com for what's what in the gnr world. Sorry about that - My message responded to someone saying that "people" are reading too much into bumble's crew comment.

-

I too believe that a lot is being made of a simple heat of the moment venting session. We were all tired, but we too were also happy to embark on a private show to St. Tropez. To suggest that we (GNR) would think less of the crew, and/or put them in harm's way, or exhaustion; is mistaken. And anyone in the crew can vouch for what I am saying.

We chartered 6 planes back and forth, in which allowed band and crew to travel with ease and not what might be lead to believe by some, after reading Bumble's tweet. The show in St. Tropez, was by far the easiest gig to date, for our band and crew. Even Izzy was there!

Just really bums me out that Bumble wrote something to suggest we didn't care about our crew. We are a family away from our homes which have been together for some more than 10 years and respect one another.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Bumble's tenure in GN'R will very soon come to an end.....I think his comments probably sealed his departure from the band and will likely force his firing. Which might've been his aim: Maybe he's locked in a multi year contract with the band (say a contract that doesn't expire for two or three more years) and doesn't want to be there anymore. Perhaps due to whatever the details of his contract are, he can't quit the band without there being some sort of monetary/legal ramifications on his end if he were to try to get out early by quitting, perhaps stuff to do with his pay, health insurance, etc if he were to quit before his contract was up...But on the other hand, he can be fired. And maybe with his tweets--knowing how sensitive and quick to anger Axl is, how Axl doesn't like his dirty laundry being aired in public, and how Axl's people are as he does--he was trying to force Axl's hand. Goad or push Axl into firing him. Bring Axl's wrath upon himself to meet his goal: Piss Axl and his crew off so he can be fired and thus be out of a band he doesn't seem to have enjoyed being in for some time.

Or he could be pulling a Henry Kissinger. Kissinger would embarrass Nixon, and threaten to resign, to get Nixon to notice him, and embrace his suggestions. Perhaps Bumble is doing this shit in some kind of move to force Axl to readjust his behavior. Sort of calling Axl's bluff: Continue as we are and I will quit.

Edited by Indigo Miser

I am not sure he will depart, if he does however I will say this... He will not be the only one IMO. Let's wait and see what happens here. I do not feel that his concern for himself, his bandmates or the crew should lead to being fired, someone need's to look out for each other in a family enviroment :thumbsup:

Fernando @ HTGTH:

Just posted on gunsnroses.com - I need to make time to post and read htgth/gunsnroses.com for what's what in the gnr world. Sorry about that - My message responded to someone saying that "people" are reading too much into bumble's crew comment.

-

I too believe that a lot is being made of a simple heat of the moment venting session. We were all tired, but we too were also happy to embark on a private show to St. Tropez. To suggest that we (GNR) would think less of the crew, and/or put them in harm's way, or exhaustion; is mistaken. And anyone in the crew can vouch for what I am saying.

We chartered 6 planes back and forth, in which allowed band and crew to travel with ease and not what might be lead to believe by some, after reading Bumble's tweet. The show in St. Tropez, was by far the easiest gig to date, for our band and crew. Even Izzy was there!

Just really bums me out that Bumble wrote something to suggest we didn't care about our crew. We are a family away from our homes which have been together for some more than 10 years and respect one another.

'

That pretty much means bumbles out. At first, fernando "the douche" lebeis backs up bumble saying they were all venting from exhaustion, and basically saying it was okay and seemed to back up bumble. Cool.

Then, the highlighted portion he completely turned his back on Bumble. He should have just said "we were all tired and venting. The crew is taken care of" no need to vent your frustration with bumble.

IMO that last sentence tells me bumble likely played his last show with GNR..both sides are saying they're unhappy, so how does one make that marriage work?

What did Bumblefoot write ?

You haven't been in here lately have you?

Bumbles basically vented his frustration with Axl..understandably so too. IMO Dj will probably be next, somethin about these guitar players and Axl Rose..

'

I really don't think Bumble wants another tour. Hell even at the end of the '11 tour he semi-vented in regards to his back issue! There was word that Guns will be hitting the US in a few months, I personally think Bumble's body cannot take another tour. I don't think he will be dismissed due to the tweet he made but it will be more along the lines of a mutual agreement that he parts. But I could be totally wrong and he may be there for the tour! Or we could have a masked man with a bucket on his head playing the TWAT solo!

If bumble wanted to be fired, he could easily make an attack at axl and be fired. I think axl controls whos in the band and out of the band, and I'm sre if bumble talked to him he would be understanding.

A personal attack against his employer would cross Bumble's name off anyone's list who wants to hire him in the future. Even if the next band don't like Axl for whatever reason, no one wants a band member/session musician with a habit of public and personal attacks. Could you imagine if Rob Trujilo of Metallica blasted Lars or James Hetfield publicly? Not only would he be fired but chances are he would never work for another big name band ever again. Ron is even lesser known than Rob too.

"People"?? Are we lesser human beings for discussing his tweats? <_<

Second; why call out bumble publicly, if you just found about this now? Obviously things were good between those 2 since the tour ended, until Fernando logged in

Edited by LoadedNightraiN

On gnr.com Fernando also added this to the previous post:

"... when something happens within the camp, it's not anyone else's business; like an argument between you and a(family member) is none of ours. Regardless of what's said, and/or done, at the end of the day; all's forgiven and we move on."

I think that should put things to rest for now.

"Success without a feeling of integrity, or happiness, is not success. To me. We all have to re-evaluate our compromises once in a while." - Bumblefoot

Uhm, he also hinted that the management were endangering the crew by adding the extra date. And THIS is what Fernando objects to.

I think Fernando's post was good. He basically says that it's okay to vent but that saying they endangered the crew was to go to far, but that everything's forgiven now. Let's see how this plays out.

@Bumblefoot

Oh geez... seems some people are blaming Axl for the difficult logistics the crew had at the end of the tour with the extra gig thrown in. Allllways blamin' the singer.... my fault, I went on a twitter rant :P (http://www.twitter.com/bumblefoot/status/226815415882493952) He doesn't plot out the travel itineraries between shows, not how it works. The planners did the best they could to make everything happen, was just no way to make it easy on the crew. On a positive, once upon a time tours had canceled shows, now they have added shows... so there. :) Thank you all again for being such great audiences everywhere we went :) Made a lot of new friends that I hope I'll be seeing soon....... :

Bumblefoot:

Oh geez... seems some people are blaming Axl for the difficult logistics the crew had at the end of the tour with the extra gig thrown in. Allllways blamin' the singer.... my fault, I went on a twitter rant :P (www.twitter.com/bumblefoot/status/226815415882493952) He doesn't plot out the travel itineraries between shows, not how it works. The planners did the best they could to make everything happen, was just no way to make it easy on the crew. On a positive, once upon a time tours had canceled shows, now they have added shows... so there. :) Thank you all again for being such great audiences everywhere we went :) Made a lot of new friends that I hope I'll be seeing soon....... :)

https://www.facebook.com/bumblefoot?ref=stream

I'm not sure how old this kid is but it seems lame referring to himself as being a part of GNR as a band. Umm no, your mum was Axl's housekeeper who for some reason nobody knows is now Axl's manager. You're her son. And now you say "we (GNR)". Shit's gone wrong here...

Fernando @ HTGTH:

-

'

That pretty much means bumbles out. At first, fernando "the douche" lebeis backs up bumble saying they were all venting from exhaustion, and basically saying it was okay and seemed to back up bumble. Cool.

Then, the highlighted portion he completely turned his back on Bumble. He should have just said "we were all tired and venting. The crew is taken care of" no need to vent your frustration with bumble.

IMO that last sentence tells me bumble likely played his last show with GNR..both sides are saying they're unhappy, so how does one make that marriage work?

You haven't been in here lately have you?

Bumbles basically vented his frustration with Axl..understandably so too. IMO Dj will probably be next, somethin about these guitar players and Axl Rose..

'

I knew BF wrote something. I cannot remember the exact words.