The Motherfuckin' Samuel L. Motherfuckin' Jackson Appreciation Thread.

TeeJay410

I feel like the only reason he finds work because they want someone just to say "Mother fucker".

Tarrantino feels bad for being a racist piece of shit so he casts Sammy to make him feel better. He and Bruce Willis made a great team in Die Hard though.

I feel like the only reason he finds work because they want someone just to say "Mother fucker".

Tarrantino feels bad for being a racist piece of shit so he casts Sammy to make him feel better. He and Bruce Willis made a great team in Die Hard though.

I'd hardly call tarantino racist, he's just stunningly ignorant of anything outside of cinema. Anytime he's criticized for his use of the "N" word (as I hate to call it but the forum censors the actual word) he genuinely seems to believe there's nothing wrong with it. But as far as casting people who are willing to say that word over 50 times in a movie for a white director, Sam Jackson ain't a bad choice.

I'd hardly call tarantino racist, he's just stunningly ignorant.

Same thing.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

He was good in the Star Wars prequels, that's about it.

Agreed. I was going to say that the only films I liked him in was Star Wars.

I'd hardly call tarantino racist, he's just stunningly ignorant.

Same thing.

A racist person is stunningly ignorant, but not all ignorant people are racist. Kinda like the relationship between squares and rectangles.

Did I say I don't like his films because he is racist? I don't like his films because they are terrible. I admit I enjoyed Pulp Fiction and Kill Bill at first watch, but they don't hold up after awhile. He is just an awful filmmaker. The dialogue is 90% bullshit, whether it is funny or not. I feel like I've wasted two hours of my life watching his shit.

But this is not about the foot lover, this is about Sam Jackson. The richest typecast in the world.

Anytime he's criticized for his use of the "N" word (as I hate to call it but the forum censors the actual word) he genuinely seems to believe there's nothing wrong with it.

That's because there isn't anything wrong with it. It's a fucking word, society, get over it.

Tarantino is a legend because of his movies, Stannis, just because you either don't get or don't like them doesn't make them shit.

Fuck him in the star wars movies. The only reason he was in those movies was because 1) he was black and 2) he was the biggest name actor in those movies.

He was cool in Pulp fiction and Die hard. About the only things I like him in. Didn't know he was 70.

Liam Neeson

...and even Ewan McGregor is a pretty big name.

I also heard he really wanted to be in Star Wars because he was a fan of the series and demanded a purple lightsaber.

IIRC, He demanded two things: the purple lightsaber and a spectacular death.