Saw the most disgusting thing today

Moop

While at work, my coworker and I were on our tea break and were chatting. While he was making his tea, I noticed he put the ingredients in in this order:

Milk > Sugar > Hot water > Tea bag

I nearly puked profusely when I witnessed this. I stopped mid-sentence, dropped my tea and walked away from him without saying a word. Needless to say, I quit my job. I can't work under such conditions.

Please tell me no one on here does the same?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Len B'stard

While at work, my coworker and I were on our tea break and were chatting. While he was making his tea, I noticed he put the ingredients in in this order:

I nearly puked profusely when I witnessed this. I stopped mid-sentence, dropped my tea and walked away from him without saying a word. Needless to say, I quit my job. I can't work under such conditions.

Apparently it's a sign of being uncultured, putting the milk in first, it's a working class thing. Cuz it the correct circles there's like, protocol etc and, y'know you got your milk in your little container thingie for it and...i lost my thread :lol: But yeah, it's considered a sign of being...not very well brought up.

Edited by sugaraylen

Apparently it's a sign of being uncultured, putting the milk in first, it's a working class thing. Cuz it the correct circles there's like, protocol etc and, y'know you got your milk in your little container thingie for it and...i lost my thread :lol: But yeah, it's considered a sign of being...not very well brought up.

I heard that you drink tea made from rain water, strained through an old sock and drunk from a boot that was fished out of a canal, Len.

Guest Len B'stard

I heard that you drink tea made from rain water, strained through an old sock and drunk from a boot that was fished out of a canal, Len.

Well excuse ay moi, silver plate, i'm cultured thank you, proper cultured, i've been mother in living rooms all across high society in England :lol:

Well excuse ay moi, silver plate, i'm cultured thank you, proper cultured, i've been mother in living rooms all across high society in England :lol:

The only culture you have is the mould growing inside your unkempt bedsit.

Guest Len B'stard

Nah, i had that with the tea :lol:

Nah, i had that with the tea :lol:

Steptoe+2.jpg

Faaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack off! You're not even working class you fucking woofter! Fuckin' southern la di da fairy estate agent listens to a bit of punk and thinks he's Arthur fuckin' Scargill! Come on Marigold get yer sen down t' pit wi' the rest o' the lads eh? :lol:

*hides*

Edited by Dazey

Guest Len B'stard

Faaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack off! You're not even working class you fucking woofter! Fuckin' southern la di da fairy estate agent listens to a bit of punk and thinks he's Arthur fuckin' Scargill! Come on Marigold get yer sen down t' pit wi' the rest o' the lads eh? :lol:

*hides*

No, thats alright, i'll look after the birds for ya :D:lol:

*hides*

*mutters to self under breath, something about shandy drinkin' chutney ferrets*

Guest Len B'stard

*hides*

Sort of like all the Canadians did to your Nan's during the war *runs and hides* :lol: I'm sorry, that is actually bang out of order, i apologise! :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

Sort of like all the Canadians did to your Nan's during the war *runs and hides* :lol: I'm sorry, that is actually bang out of order, i apologise! :lol:

Hahahaha! I don't understand enough of what you said to be offended! :lol: Canadians wha'? :confused:

Oh and on topic briefly before the next interlude. The water has to be boiling when making tea or the leaves won't infuse properly. Adding milk first means the water isn't hot enough to brew the tea properly which is why it's best done the other way. Conversely you should never let water for coffee come to the boil as it effectively burns the grounds and ruins the flavour. That's why powdered creamer is usually best if you like white coffee as putting milk in will make your coffee go cold if it's been filtered at the right temperature. Here endeth the lesson! MARIGOLD! Come 'ere you cunt! :lol:

*hides*

CHUTNEY FERRETS! :rofl-lol: