Robert Pattinson to play Lawrence of Arabia

Someone please stop this shit. Is there such a dearth of creativity?

problem is no one one seems to want it, movie makers rehash movies fuck them up and people still swarm the movie theatres to watch it. its all about the flavor of the month this pattinson guy is big now since his breakup with that skank, and a bunch of teeny boppers will go to watch this horseshit

problem is no one one seems to want it, movie makers rehash movies fuck them up and people still swarm the movie theatres to watch it. its all about the flavor of the month this pattinson guy is big now since his breakup with that skank, and a bunch of teeny boppers will go to watch this horseshit

I bet they will make it 3D

I bet they will make it 3D

will also feature shitty CG effect that look very fake

twilight is awful, but he's honestly not that bad of an actor. i'm looking forward to cosmopolis.

look, it's clear he's trying to ditch the twilight image - working with david cronenberg is a big step in the right direction. i read the book years ago and loved it (as i do most of delillo's work) and i am giving him benefit of the doubt.

i don't think this is a remake of lawrence of arabia, so i'm fine with that. i'd be opposed to a remake, generally speaking. but if he's just playing the same guy and it's a different story, i'm fine with that.

Guest Len B'stard

I think he's fuckin' dreadful, honestly, all you gotta do these days is look at your shoes for a bit and you're "brooding like brando", he's just a fuckin' dick on a stick for pre-teens really, call it what it is, mark my words, in 10 years time his acting abilities will be more exposed than his bird was when she was shagging her producer in the backseat of a car.

I think he's fuckin' dreadful, honestly, all you gotta do these days is look at your shoes for a bit and you're "brooding like brando", he's just a fuckin' dick on a stick for pre-teens really, call it what it is, mark my words, in 10 years time his acting abilities will be more exposed than his bird was when she was shagging her producer in the backseat of a car.

100% agree on your first point.

100% agree on all the points!

Is it just me, or does the general standard in Hollywood degenerate with every generation that passes? It shouldn't, since they spend shitloads more on this stuff than they used to, but to me it seems to be the case. What a load of crap.

100% agree on all the points!

Is it just me, or does the general standard in Hollywood degenerate with every generation that passes? It shouldn't, since they spend shitloads more on this stuff than they used to, but to me it seems to be the case. What a load of crap.

Its all cobblers innit dear? Just warm, moist on your bellend horse shit designed for the masses who gobble this shit like some fucking Harold Bishop/turkey hybrid and then say "oh, what a sumptuous feast, darlings!" "hats off to the chef!" or some other inane Hallmark bollocks pat themselves on the back and then fuck off home and when its all said and done Pot Ribbonson or what shit is gonna be sucking all this cock for cash like Trent from Punchy's mum, his careers gonna be in the lavatory you know well fucking shat in the carol box at Christmas time only to be wheeled out for some pooncy, patronising Where are they now special where old powder face can tell all the girls back home how his exploits as a labourer are going fanfuckintastic and hes gonna resurrect his career by doing pantomime in some third world shithole full of Lennys like Bangladesh. Spare me the shite. Stick a fucking fork in me im done dears. It was a great trip while it lasted wasn't it?

Oh the humanity!

has anyone seen the trailer to the red dawn remake oh my god that looks horrible the lead actor should have tool tattooed on his fucking forehead

:lol:

thor?!

to be fair that movie was shot 3 - 4 years ago and has been sitting on a shelf for ages. they were afraid to make the villains chinese (as the film was shot) because they were afraid the chinese government would ban some of their big tentpole movies, so they digitally changed the villains in the film to north koreans. :lol: fucking horrible.

but yeah, they're releasing it now because chris hemsworth is becoming famous from thor and avengers. i feel a bit bad for him. it's probably an embarrassing movie and it's going to be released as 'A CHRIS HEMSWORTH FILM' now that everybody knows who he is. :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

The first ones a fuckin' belter tho eh? Peter O Toole and, i think Omar Shariff is in it too, can't really remember but i remember watching it tons when i was like...8ish.

has anyone seen the trailer to the red dawn remake oh my god that looks horrible the lead actor should have tool tattooed on his fucking forehead

:lol:

thor?!

to be fair that movie was shot 3 - 4 years ago and has been sitting on a shelf for ages. they were afraid to make the villains chinese (as the film was shot) because they were afraid the chinese government would ban some of their big tentpole movies, so they digitally changed the villains in the film to north koreans. :lol: fucking horrible.

but yeah, they're releasing it now because chris hemsworth is becoming famous from thor and avengers. i feel a bit bad for him. it's probably an embarrassing movie and it's going to be released as 'A CHRIS HEMSWORTH FILM' now that everybody knows who he is. :lol:

yeah i remember hearing that dont want to piss off a billion+ viewers lol

it just sounds like a clusterfuck of a film

I really do hate how people compared him to Brando or James Dean. Those guys got their ideas from their hearts. RPats got his ideas from Dean and Brando.