Ron about GN'R... this confirms that they r not working on an album or anything..

NachoLZ

Hey all, was just fuckin' with that kid, lol.... you should KNOW by now I'm a ball-buster. lol

See you in Vegas!!!

Ron

BOOM! Right on Ron thanks :thumbsup: Wish some fans would get to know your humor before jumping to conclusions :popcorn:

BOOM! Double G is in the forum!

Double G is always in the forum :takethat:

You need a jacket with double G embroidered on the back.

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the OP, I'd ask that you consider requesting this topic's removal.

It doesn't break rules, so I won't delete it unless you ask, but sharing a conversation like that goes against the spirit of the board. Obviously Ron has been a little snappier and less patient with people since his accident, but look at what you're asking him... and then you go and post it?

One of these days, these guys will stop talking to us altogether...

He think things clear and avoid facing these many things, rather than speak bad behind and then smiling pose for all the pictures .

Yeah, back off highvoltage, we need to publish our anger ! :tongue2:

This is like when Romney said 47% of Americans are lazy. These off-the-cuff remarks are more telling than the bullshit they tell us in official interviews.

Speaking of bullshit, he was actually responding to a campaign strategy related question and was referring to how 47% of people just from the get go likely won't vote for him. Some people not paying income taxes just being one example because his lower taxes (or atleast not higher) policies won't appeal that much to them. Some others seeing themselves as victims who are for a dependency culture,etc. Hence not focusing his campaign strategy on getting their support. He didn't express it articulately at that fundraiser, but his point wasn't that 47% are lazy..they're just not likely to vote for him.

Point being that the 6% or so in the middle are who swings elections.

To the OP, I'd ask that you consider requesting this topic's removal.

It doesn't break rules, so I won't delete it unless you ask, but sharing a conversation like that goes against the spirit of the board. Obviously Ron has been a little snappier and less patient with people since his accident, but look at what you're asking him... and then you go and post it?

One of these days, these guys will stop talking to us altogether...

He think things clear and avoid facing these many things, rather than speak bad behind and then smiling pose for all the pictures .

Yeah, back off highvoltage, we need to publish our anger ! :tongue2:

This is like when Romney said 47% of Americans are lazy. These off-the-cuff remarks are more telling than the bullshit they tell us in official interviews.

Speaking of bullshit, he was actually responding to a campaign strategy related question and was referring to how 47% of people just from the get go likely won't vote for him. Some people not paying income taxes just being one example because his lower taxes (or atleast not higher) policies won't appeal that much to them. Some others seeing themselves as victims who are for a dependency culture,etc. Hence not focusing his campaign strategy on getting their support. He didn't express it articulately at that fundraiser, but his point wasn't that 47% are lazy..they're just not likely to vote for him.

Point being that the 6% or so in the middle are who swings elections.

Regardless of what he was responding to -- those comments cost him the election.

Its just a conversation WTF people, I respect Ron but this is important men. stop the insults

How would you like it if someone took screenshots of your own private conversations on Facebook and posted them on a forum for all the public to look at?

To be fair, Ron knew he was talking to a GNR fan and still said those things on Facebook.

He knew the risk and what he was doing.

Does anyone else think that this is great? lol OP - thanks for posting.

We should start emailing other "band" members, see if we can get them to talk shit about Axl and his coverband, and post it with the hopes that it finally leads to the demise of this lame ass circus.

Well, I was asking Ron about Better video and... look at the conversation... it kinda betrayed gnr... and this confirms that no new album or recordings... Anyways, why is Ron on GNR if he doesnt like it at all? BUT he is a great man and guitarist but things like this must not happen!

Captura.png

lol this shows me, Ron doesn't deserve to be a part of this band...

He sounds like some haters on this or other boards...

FUCK him.

(btw i understand his point. family is important)

I appreciate reading Ron's candid remarks about the band. He's not my favorite guitar player in the world, but I think he's a good dude.

Not as candid as you think apparently.

Ali

Oh right, he was "just kidding." :rolleyes:

... and Mel Gibson was "just drunk."

How would you know what his intent was or wasn't? He would know better than any of us.

Ali