Ron about GN'R... this confirms that they r not working on an album or anything..

NachoLZ

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I found really weird was when he said he would like a box set with CD and additional stuff, the Axl Army didn't tell him Axl doesn't owe him anything or that he's an e-expert. They insult some posters here all the time with that.

Haha, yeah but that's different for obvious reason.

Side note: I'd like a CD box set. :(

I think most of you are fans of the band and like interacting with the band. We like it too. :) And some of you are just looking to make trouble from the point you reach out to what you do with the responses. It's pretty unnecessary. Everything's your choice, folks - I'd rather be your friend and get along and have a good time together, not make things negative, have drama, negative attention tactics... not necessary. We'd be more available without all that, and would like to be :)

From a bandmembers point of view. We're not 'the enemy'.

Ron, things would be easier for the fanbase if there were interesting things to talk about. Live shows are cool only for those who are able to attend them. Aside from that, nothing interesting happens. I know you are not happy with the lack of new music. I don't understand Axl since new music would be better for everybody. The quantity of crap posted here on a daily basis would decrease A LOT if there were cool things to talk about. I know it's not your fault. I just think many diehard fans are considered cupcakes just because they are not happy with every move Axl takes.

I think most of you are fans of the band and like interacting with the band. We like it too. :) And some of you are just looking to make trouble from the point you reach out to what you do with the responses. It's pretty unnecessary. Everything's your choice, folks - I'd rather be your friend and get along and have a good time together, not make things negative, have drama, negative attention tactics... not necessary. We'd be more available without all that, and would like to be :)

Thanks for making an appearance! Are you guys working on a new album while in vegas? Is it ever happening?

Bumble, come back again soon please , dont be so long between drinks in the future :)

I think a big portion of the angst amongst the fanbase comes from the lack of material from the current lineup. You guys have proven yourself live. Anyone who's been to the shows in the last year gets that. But, to be blunt, half the writers on Chinese Democracy were long gone by the time the album came out. I'm sure you know this.

The general public has a negative viewpoint of current Guns simply because a certain guy in a tophat isn't with the band anymore. The only was to win them over is with some new, kick-ass material. We've heard your solo works. We know you can write. Hell, my GF hates GnR but likes your solo material. I encourage you and the current crew to push Axl to go back in the studio. Earn your keep.

So Bumble, since you're still here; what was it I said in here that I didn't say directly to you in the chats?

My 'virgin ears' have heard enough from you. Done.

I was replying to a member who thought I was too harsh with my opening statement (Ali). I only said that if you actually were offended by the facts of what I initially said. Basically stating if you couldn't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. I addressed that same statement to you later and you answered, and continued to conversate. Don't see why you're being a little baby back about it.

Like I said, big talker when I'm *logged out*, lol. COME TO VEGAS.

Anyway, again, was a pleasure to chat with a lot of ya's. :)

lol... Don't flatter yourself. I had no idea you were logged out. Anyway ... regarding your invitation to Vegas, sorry. I don't travel to see coverbands. Don't worry, though. I'm sure I'll be able to keep up with what's going on when you send your pissing and moaning tweets about how Axl is putting you, the crew, or the rest of the "band" in danger.

Have fun covering Slash's riffs in Sin City.

Like I said, big talker when I'm *logged out*, lol. COME TO VEGAS.

Anyway, again, was a pleasure to chat with a lot of ya's. :)

lol... Don't flatter yourself. I had no idea you were logged out. Anyway ... regarding your invitation to Vegas, sorry. I don't travel to see coverbands. Don't worry, though. I'm sure I'll be able to keep up with what's going on when you send your pissing and moaning tweets about how Axl is putting you, the crew, or the rest of the "band" in danger.

Have fun covering Slash's riffs in Sin City.

Yup. I'll keep living, and you'll keep reading :)