Ron about GN'R... this confirms that they r not working on an album or anything..

NachoLZ

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Ron was kidding, just like Axl didn't cancel the tour on 2010.

The member's of this band should stop giving statements that way, that recklessly...

Any of you still doubt Ron thinks "Fuck GNR"?

Camon, even Axl thinks that.

Edited by ManetsBR

Bumblefoot owning idiots since 2006 :lol:

Ron didn't acknowledge his birthday thread.

Hmmmm maybe didn't see it who knows?

Yeah, it's 2 topics down and says Happy Birthday Ron. Easy to miss.

I'm sure Someone sent Ron a link direcly to the thread so he could clear it up, but hey, let's start more bullshit

I'm sure Someone sent Ron a link direcly to the thread so he could clear it up, but hey, let's start more bullshit

That is exactly what happened

Not to bring up former members but when was the last time a former actually posted here? Some gys here come off on BBF or anyone who posts that ARE IN THE BAND yet I can't see anyone else posting. I think it is cool for them to engage the forum instead of just tweeting and hiding from the fans

Edited by gunsguy

That is exactly what happened

what I suspected then gg :), just trying to help clarify it for those obviously here to score cheap points at the expense of the band

Nothing really relevatory, we all know the Better vid was scraped and that they aren't actively working on new material. What's the big deal?

If that's his account, I find rude for him to say "FUCK GNR". :shrugs:

Thats my point, but they are crying cuz i posted a PM

Ya, because it makes you look like a douche.

The guy thinks he is having a PRIVATE conversation with a fan. Did you tell him you were going to publish your conversation for the world to see? If not, you shouldn't have published it. People like you are the reason that band members STOP having random casual chats with fans. Thanks a lot. Hope you are enjoying your couple minutes of celebrity - because you might have ruined the rest of us from ever being able to chat with Ron.

Ron, are you happy about the highlight of your career being in what's essentially a coverband?

Are you happy that "GNR" is at a total standstill in terms of moving forward?

Is there anything for fans to look forward to in terms of new material ever again? Or is this all we're gonna get as far as you know?

It amazes me that someone would think that baiting someone with loaded questions will actually engender the modicum of goodwill necessary to get a polite and honest response.

Ali

Just calling a spade a spade my friend. Facts aren't always pretty.

I'm a very blunt person, and don't kiss ass for nobody. What I said are indisputable facts at this time, sad but true, and if that hurts Bumble's virgin little ears, then he can just leave for all I care. :shrugs:

... aca hay gato encerrado... ... broma... ... ... o sea un profesional bromearia asi ??? a parte si es broma... por que lo bloqueo en facebook al chico ??? ... ... si lo bloqueo significa q el chico tiene razon y hay enojo de por medio... ... yo le creo al chico... ... por que bloquearia una persona a alguien si solo se estan haciendo bromas... ... hummmmmm ... ... esto es lo q exploto antes de viajar a palma, expresado al amigo del post... es asi

I asked Ron about the last time he worked on a song in GN'R, this was his answer:

GNR123 - in 2008 I laid some ideas for a song that might have also been on Chi Dem but the CD would have exceeded the disc minute length.....

He did say though earlier in the chat that they have alot of old Chinese Democracy stuff to release. To late to get the quote though.

something is wrong here, do you think a professional person would joke like that,

and, if its true, why did he block the kid from his facebook?

if he blocked him, that means that the kid is right and theres some anger in there

I believe the kid (the op), why would you block somebody if youre just joking around? mmmm

something is wrong here, do you think a professional person would joke like that,

and, if its true, why did he block the kid from his facebook?

if he blocked him, that means that the kid is right and theres some anger in there

I believe the kid (the op), why would you block somebody if youre just joking around? mmmm

So BBF was joking? That's a shame... if he quits maybe that would be the end of this abomination that is "newGNR", which would be a good thing.

:thumbsup:

Nice to see some of you returned retars ruining another potential chat with a GN'R member.

lol

1st one reporting in.

He's in the chat now and has nothing to say. He's just a session musician, he knows nothing about the band, who cares.

Apparently you do you are in the chat asking questions :jerkoff: