Ron about GN'R... this confirms that they r not working on an album or anything..

NachoLZ

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup. I'll keep living, and you'll keep reading :)

Yep ... living. "Living" off of another band's legacy.

I've never understood those who derive enjoyment from the criticism and derision of others who mean well... I consider it to be one of the lowest things a human being can possibly do. What do you hope to achieve by it? Does it make you feel good?

Have a good night Ron, I am off ta bed. Thanks from everyone here for chatting tonight, don't be shy come back soon :thumbsup:

Yes, please come back soon. I'm really eager to hear about how BBF isn't allowed to talk GNR bizz.

I'm sure the next time we hear from him will be after his next public breakdown where he talks shit about Axl or one of his bandmates. Fifteen minutes after the fact, he'll be here swearing that he was just joking and cussing out anyone who is smart enough to see through his shit. :jerkoff:

Edited by bringbackadler

Have a good night Ron, I am off ta bed. Thanks from everyone here for chatting tonight, don't be shy come back soon :thumbsup:

Yes, please come back soon. I'm really eager to hear about how BBF isn't allowed to talk GNR bizz.

I'm sure the next time we hear from him will be after his next public breakdown where he talks shit about Axl or one of his bandmates. Fifteen minutes after the fact, he'll be here swearing that he was just joking and cussing out anyone who is smart enough to see through his shit. :jerkoff:

Yeah

Well fuck it; don't lash out on us because the biggest aspect of your career, in terms of exposure and financially, has been reduced to a Vegas cover act.

By the by, next time you stop on by, ask pappi if you can take off your muzzle.

I highly doubt you will amount to even a fraction of the amount of success Bumblefoot has.

Don't be a loser.

Be happy for what you have, and encourage those who are working hard to achieve their goals, and to further themselves. Don't try to bring others down in your own negativity.

Try to keep a better attitude, bro.

Quit being such a bitter old bitch. It's obvious that you've failed. :shrugs:

Well fuck it; don't lash out on us because the biggest aspect of your career, in terms of exposure and financially, has been reduced to a Vegas cover act.

I highly doubt you will amount to even a fraction of the amount of success Bumblefoot has.

What does that have to do with anything dude?

Hey Ron thanks from everyone here (including the cupcakes, haters etc) tahnks for a good night of chattin :thumbsup:

GG you are like the Butters of this forum. You make me laugh withyour endless positive outlook. You should write a book on how you maintain such an attitude in this fucking cesspool. As for anybody who has A problem with Axl and his descions on the band then why do you come here? Seriously.

Edited by Carlos Castaneda

Don't be a loser.

Be happy for what you have, and encourage those who are working hard to achieve their goals, and to further themselves. Don't try to bring others down in your own negativity.

Integrity over ka-ching. If the highlight of my musical career was being in a glorified karaoke "band", I'd rather find a different path.

My criticisms of nu gnr are basically aimed at Axl. But sorry, but it's fact what I addressed to Ron earlier, and now he's being a baby back bitch about it, and if Ron wants to get a stick up his ass because we're just calling a spade, a spade, so be it.

Edited by Bobbo

If I may take a minute away from the trollers, THANK YOU RON! You are incredible I will always remember the Electric Factory show in Philly. Even though you were in obvious and excruciating pain, not only did you play your ass off, but you hung out with us in the pit before the show, and took entirely unreasonable amounts of time hanging out with fans out back afterwards. One of the coolest nights of my life, and I can't thank you enough. Thanks for always being here for your fans, and just generally being a total fucking boss.

395814_2947628247098_1446600065_n.jpg

It's really nice to see you are finally recovering. Great news!

Clearly, we don't know all the band politics and management issues…but…most of us would really like new music and if that's not possible, at least more communication from the band so we can understand what's going on.

Don't be a loser.

Integrity over ka-ching. If the highlight of my musical career was being in a glorified karaoke "band", I'd rather find a different path.

My criticisms of nu gnr are basically aimed at Axl. But sorry, but it's fact, and if Ron wants to get a stick up his ass because we're just calling a spade, a spade, so be it.

Sounds like you have a bigger stick up your ass with your desperate attempts for attention. To me anyway. :shrugs:

Don't be a loser.

My criticisms of nu gnr are basically aimed at Axl. But sorry, but it's fact, and if Ron wants to get a stick up his ass because we're just calling a spade, a spade, so be it.

Sounds like you have a bigger stick up your ass with your desperate attempts for attention. To me anyway. :shrugs:

Naw not really. Bumble wanted me to bark, so I barked :shrugs:

What does that have to do with anything dude?

Everything. I don't trash talk people in my field that through their hard work have achieved something I am working towards accomplishing.

Bobbo, try to learn from these people, not insult them.

Edited by Sweersa

Quit being such a bitter old bitch. It's obvious that you've failed. :shrugs:

Sorry Damn_Stupid. I think you are confusing me with the guy who was exposed (AGAIN) for talking shit about his boss and his bandmates. And yet AGAIN, he is back playing damage control because he knows his most profitable option would be to shut his mouth, do as he is told, and play Slash's riffs like Axl directs him to.

Don't be a loser.

Naw not really. Bumble wanted me to bark, so I barked :shrugs:

Basically telling you that he was done and that he didn't want to argue means keep yipping to you?

I would have taken that in a completely opposite way. :shrugs:

If I may take a minute away from the trollers, THANK YOU RON! You are incredible I will always remember the Electric Factory show in Philly. Even though you were in obvious and excruciating pain, not only did you play your ass off, but you hung out with us in the pit before the show, and took entirely unreasonable amounts of time hanging out with fans out back afterwards. One of the coolest nights of my life, and I can't thank you enough. Thanks for always being here for your fans, and just generally being a total fucking boss.

395814_2947628247098_1446600065_n.jpg

His awesome to the fans good to everyone :thumbsup: