Ron about GN'R... this confirms that they r not working on an album or anything..

NachoLZ

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attention. That's all they want.

This.

The nice folks here have a life outside of GNR, so do I. They don't. :P But they must have a good life, imagine if your biggest problem was worrying about what some guy ya don't know does with his life... stick 'em in a starving country, give em some perspective.

Just had a good workout with the arm gadget thang I got - low-impact, great for injury rehab, hit me up if anyone wants info :)

Ron

No offense , and don't get me wrong here, you seem like a cool dude,

But people want to know about NEW SONGS! and the future of Guns N Roses. Playing the same set list for almost a decade is starting to get old. PEOPLE WANT TO HEAR NEW SHIT!

And whats your point with the starving country crap? I was in Iraq for a year, just saying.

EDIT: Is there a future? Or "can't you say"?

I can speak til I'm blue in the face but certain one-track minded people will say I've said nothing until they hear what they want to hear. As for time served overseas, God bless ya, I'm a supporter, and that's what I'm talking about - insulting a bandmember because you don't like what Axl did thusfar is pretty fkn petty in comparison to the real world, NO? Even when I'm here, I'm still in the real world and keep it in perspective. Most people here do. The ones that don't are obvious, and tend to ruin it for the rest of ya's. You can disagree without disrespect. Not enough of that here, & ya know it. But I came here anyway and spent time with ya's. Am glad I did. The few cupcakes on here won't ruin it for the rest of ya's, it's as easy as simply not caring, lol :)

This.

The nice folks here have a life outside of GNR, so do I. They don't. :P But they must have a good life, imagine if your biggest problem was worrying about what some guy ya don't know does with his life... stick 'em in a starving country, give em some perspective.

Just had a good workout with the arm gadget thang I got - low-impact, great for injury rehab, hit me up if anyone wants info :)

Ron

How are your injuries compared to when you were out touring a couple of months ago? Judging by your Twitter posts near the end of the tour you did not seem like a happy camper, I hope things are at least a little more manageable right now!

Well fuck it; don't lash out on us because the biggest aspect of your career, in terms of exposure and financially, has been reduced to a Vegas cover act.

By the by, next time you stop on by, ask pappi if you can take off your muzzle.

I highly doubt you will amount to even a fraction of the amount of success Bumblefoot has.

Don't be a loser.

Be happy for what you have, and encourage those who are working hard to achieve their goals, and to further themselves. Don't try to bring others down in your own negativity.

Try to keep a better attitude, bro.

Integrity over ka-ching. If the highlight of my musical career was being in a glorified karaoke "band", I'd rather find a different path.

My criticisms of nu gnr are basically aimed at Axl. But sorry, but it's fact, and if Ron wants to get a stick up his ass because we're just calling a spade, a spade, so be it.

Sounds like you have a bigger stick up your ass with your desperate attempts for attention. To me anyway. :shrugs:

Naw not really. Bumble wanted me to bark, so I barked :shrugs:

Basically telling you that he was done and that he didn't want to argue means keep yipping to you?

I would have taken that in a completely opposite way. :shrugs:

He said something to me, and then basically told me to shut up. Yeah, I think I'm gonna defend myself like any other self respecting person would do. Just because he's Axl's errand boy doesn't mean I won't respond to him like I would anybody else on this forum. Don't get me wrong I think Bumble's a great guy, that does care about the fans, but if he's gonna get a stick up his ass because of my opinion of where and the "band" stands, and not being able to comprehend a post, well then cry me a river for all I care.

Yeah, ok. You defended yourself. Cool. Then you defended yourself again, and again, then again, all while being ignored. When are you gonna catch on that he doesnt care?

I defended myself once, saw him lash out at another member, and gave my two cents on the situation. If you don't like it, oh well. Open your cock garage a little wider for your idol, Smoothies. Maybe you'll get those party passes after all...

Pointing out stupidity to save you from embarrassing yourself farther is completely different than gobbling cock there, Bubbles. I was just trying to help you save face. :shrugs:

I wasn't asking for somebody to talk me off the ledge guy. I'm in no way embarrassed. Sorry, but just because you work for Axl doesn't give you a free pass to degrade those "beneath" you because you don't like their opinions. Just sayin.

In case you're curious, the whole thing started because Ali said I was too harsh and mean on Bumble in the beginning of this thread, a statement I said directly to Bumble in the chats, and he responded to. Ali was implying that Bumble had little virgin ears, and couldn't handle such a aggressive question, and then I responded to Ali, saying if he had little virgin ears, he could leave for all I care. Bumble apparently saw that later, then Bumble called me a pussy, and basically told me to shut up after his reading comprehensions and a little bit of common sense failed him. Whoops. Not my fault.

Edited by Bobbo

Ron

How about instead of some bullshit info on this arm gadget that no one cares about, how about you give some info as to why this supposed "band" that you are part of opts to live off of another band's legacy instead of attempting to make one of your own? How about providing some info like that?

Ron telling us that he found a way to live his life comfortably and in less pain, and your response is "Fuck your life, I want more for me!"?! Look in the mirror, sir...

I've said in a dozen interviews that the plan was to get together with Tommy, Frank & write. Said in the chat it hasn't happened, family & health stuff needed to be my priority, and told what those personal things were. Said what I'd like to see happen, but that's all I got for ya. Sorry.

This.

Ron

No offense , and don't get me wrong here, you seem like a cool dude,

But people want to know about NEW SONGS! and the future of Guns N Roses. Playing the same set list for almost a decade is starting to get old. PEOPLE WANT TO HEAR NEW SHIT!

And whats your point with the starving country crap? I was in Iraq for a year, just saying.

EDIT: Is there a future? Or "can't you say"?

I can speak til I'm blue in the face but certain one-track minded people will say I've said nothing until they hear what they want to hear. As for time served overseas, God bless ya, I'm a supporter, and that's what I'm talking about - insulting a bandmember because you don't like what Axl did thusfar is pretty fkn petty in comparison to the real world, NO? Even when I'm here, I'm still in the real world and keep it in perspective. Most people here do. The ones that don't are obvious, and tend to ruin it for the rest of ya's. You can disagree without disrespect. Not enough of that here, & ya know it. But I came here anyway and spent time with ya's. Am glad I did. The few cupcakes on here won't ruin it for the rest of ya's, it's as easy as simply not caring, lol :)

Thanks,

I'll see you LV.

Still don't think some people are trolling though that are asking real questions. just my 2 cents. :shrugs:

The trolling gets old and boring really

So does the ass-kissing and being afraid to call things as they are.

I can only assume what you mean by "ass kissing" is not being an asshole.

And again, if you read Ron's response he even says you can disagree but still be respectful. I don't know why you are trolling nonstop, but what do ya think will be the outcome? You present your arguments in a way that leads to nothing but just bullshit bickering, and the proof is in this thread

Bobbo was respectful and he was called a pussy. How cool.

I've said in a dozen interviews that the plan was to get together with Tommy, Frank & write. Said in the chat it hasn't happened, family & health stuff needed to be my priority, and told what those personal things were. Said what I'd like to see happen, but that's all I got for ya. Sorry.

Isn't there another album that was already recorded that is more or less ready to go? What happened with that?

I'm real glad Ron can handle his own with the cupcakes.

Seriously, some of you are just some pricks. I want new shit as much as the next fan, but I'm not going to bug Bumble about it because I know he doesn't have anything to say about it. Same goes for most Gn'R related questions. I'd rather ask Bumble, or any of them for that matter, what their favorite soda and TV show is rather than asking when Oh My God is going to be played next.

Fair enough. But we'd like to know why Axl won't release the rest of the songs that he worked on for a decade. And I understand that you probably don't know the answer either.

The trolling gets old and boring really

So does the ass-kissing and being afraid to call things as they are.

I can only assume what you mean by "ass kissing" is not being an asshole.

And again, if you read Ron's post on this page he even says you can disagree but still be respectful. I don't know why you are trolling nonstop, but what do ya think will be the outcome? You present your "arguments" in a way that leads to nothing but just bullshit bickering, and the proof is in this thread.

turth. Every word.

Hey BBF, what happened with recording the next album being the "band's" top priority after touring?

:rolleyes:

Hey BBF, what happened with recording the next album being the "band's" top priority after touring?

In your optinion, would you say that DJ is just naive considering his shorter tenure or is it that he is just a bold face liar?

This....This is a good question. Not to mention Richard's comments about how the band had been recording with a planned fall release for the album

To the OP, I'd ask that you consider requesting this topic's removal.

It doesn't break rules, so I won't delete it unless you ask, but sharing a conversation like that goes against the spirit of the board. Obviously Ron has been a little snappier and less patient with people since his accident, but look at what you're asking him... and then you go and post it?

One of these days, these guys will stop talking to us altogether...

Thank you H.V.

The OP was straight up wrong to post a private PM,seems like nobody has any honor or decency anymore.

And to everyone that talked smack to him,you can kiss my ass.

:rolleyes:

Thank you. Fuck, these people are stupid sometimes...

Isn't there another album that was already recorded that is more or less ready to go? What happened with that?

No secret that there's lots more music Chi Dem era music laid down.... with any album, nothing's ready to go until you feel like it is - and even then you still feel like there needed to be changes after it's released, that's just how it is when you make an album. It's up to Axl when he feels that music is ready to give to the world, I don't have the answer. I can't speak for anyone but myself - again, sorry. :P