Ron about GN'R... this confirms that they r not working on an album or anything..

NachoLZ

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, some of you guys are some serious ass kissers. Not even kidding. Can't believe how any of you would think that his initial convo with the OP was a joke. Once BBF saw that it was posted, he got scared and decided to come and play damage control just as he has before.

I seriously have no respect for that guy. If you're going to say something, at least have the balls to back it up. But to try and weasel your way out of the comments and then diss anyone who wasn't afraid to call him on it is just pathetic.

The way some of you bought his shit - or at least went along with what he was saying - was equally as pathetic as his actions.

Man, some of you guys are some serious ass kissers. Not even kidding. Can't believe how any of you would think that his initial convo with the OP was a joke. Once BBF saw that it was posted, he got scared and decided to come and play damage control just as he has before.

I seriously have no respect for that guy. If you're going to say something, at least have the balls to back it up. But to try and weasel your way out of the comments and then diss anyone who wasn't afraid to call him on it is just pathetic.

The way some of you bought his shit - or at least went along with what he was saying - was equally as pathetic as his actions.

Dude lol he plays an instrument for a living... who cares. Take the tampon out jeez.

Its just a conversation WTF people, I respect Ron but this is important men. stop the insults

No,you were wrong,useless little twunt.Well you got your 15 minutes of fame,through betrayal and some lowlife chicanery-hope you are really proud of yourself,I think you are scummy filth.If you can't see what you did was wrong,you are clueless filth as welll.

And fuck bobo,and BBA for being total asshats to Ron.

(bobo who has never been to a gig). :jerkoff::fuckyou:

I seriously have no respect for that guy. If you're going to say something, at least have the balls to back it up. But to try and weasel your way out of the comments and then diss anyone who wasn't afraid to call

him on it is just pathetic.

Dude lol he plays an instrument for a living... who cares. Take the tampon out jeez.

BBA,he has done more than you will ever do in life.

Man, some of you guys are some serious ass kissers. Not even kidding.

You still haven't realized this is a fan forum? No? What did you expect?

But I gotta admit, you're quite entertaining. Attention whore.

Bumble left yet? Damn, I came on here way too late :angry:

Its just a conversation WTF people, I respect Ron but this is important men. stop the insults

No,you were wrong,useless little twunt.Well you got your 15 minutes of fame,through betrayal and some lowlife chicanery-hope you are really proud of yourself,I think you are scummy filth.If you can't see what you did was wrong,you are clueless filth as welll.

And fuck bobo,and BBA for being total asshats to Ron.

(bobo who has never been to a gig). :jerkoff::fuckyou:

I seriously have no respect for that guy. If you're going to say something, at least have the balls to back it up. But to try and weasel your way out of the comments and then diss anyone who wasn't afraid to call

him on it is just pathetic.

BBA,he has done more than you will ever do in life.

He acts like he is the All Knowing. Posting cupcake threads and just criticizing every little thing possible. It's not politics, it's music.

Thank *you* :) Let's just wait and see what comes together before I speak about it - will see when we're all together and shootin' ideas... :)

Ron, be honest. Is this actually how it works? All of you shoot ideas back and forth between one another?

Or, is it basically Axl conveying to you via an intermediary that you need to spend several weeks brushing up on the AFD tunes?

Not being sarcastic, but I'm betting it's more like the latter of the 2.

It really baffles me how hateful and downright retarded some of you idiots are.

BBA- You're practically famous for being a cupcake among GNR forums. I always liked your postings though, there's nothing wrong with liking the old band and not this one and you were always pretty funny. You were however, a total douchebag tonight. Some of the shit you said was not "saying shit how it is" but just being a plain old, asshole. Who cares if Ron was doing damage control or if he was just joking? What was posted was from a private conversation, it shouldn't have been posted in the first place and you do not know what was going through Ron's mind when he made those comments. Only he does. You also found a great need to put others down and act like a dick when people were excited to talk to a member of a band they love. Why does that make make them/ us ass kissers? Because we are excited to talk to a musician and appreciate his work? Because we don't have a completely negative outlook on Guns? Fuck you, dude.

Bobbo- You were also a douchebag and ruined a lot of people's joy in wanting to chat with Ron. You were not simply asking relevant questions, you were going out of your way to sound hurtful.

It was also really, really shitty to see Thomas post that video. Why do that, dude?

And fuck the OP too, you came across as a self titled piece of shit that can't even speak English properly, confusing people in the process. (The South American documentary was not leaked, people) You invaded someone's privacy and had the audacity to act like you were entitled to it. Fucker.

Tonight really made me feel embarrassed to post here with the blatant lack of disrespect towards band members, other posters, moderators, and people in general. Really, really sad.

Edited by ZoSoRose

I don't buy your shit,every post you try to tear down GNR,I have no respect for you and do not know why you come here daily to spread your obvious toxicity..

Cowardly creep,staging your faux war from behind a computer screen.

Sad little balding man,get a life and leave GNR alone,you fkn don't deserve them parasite.

Hey Ron thanks from everyone here (including the cupcakes, haters etc) tahnks for a good night of chattin :thumbsup:

On behalf of everyone here??

Get over yourself.

Including the cupcakes?

You mean the people that Subs was good enough to invite back?

You know, the guy who's forking out of his pocket to keep this place going?

These "cupcakes" who are shitting all over Subs tonight as a means of showing their thanks for being invited back?

Fucking pathetic.

Hey Ron thanks from everyone here (including the cupcakes, haters etc) tahnks for a good night of chattin :thumbsup:

On behalf of everyone here??

Get over yourself.

Including the cupcakes?

You mean the people that Subs was good enough to invite back?

You know, the guy whose forking out of his pocket to keep this place going?

These "cupcakes" who are shitting all over Subs tonight as a means of showing their thanks for being invited back?

Fucking pathetic.

Agreed Zint,they don't appreciate Subs and what he did,inviting them back.

In return,they made his forum look bad.

I can't say anything remotely nice to *certain people* right now,I am disgusted they would have the audacity to act like this-with Subs footing the bill.

Im outta here,

prayers,peace,positivity.

BBA asked some honest questions.

Yea its a fan site, but that doesn't mean people have their ideas about shit going on in the band.

Ideas and actual truth are two completely different things.

But sure,you guys think you know it all.

This was not a BBA interview,he was attempting to be cruel and garner some attention for himself.

Pretty shallow.

It sucks because the cupcakes ruin any chance of other members posting here or Axl returning to the forums.

Pfff.

The ONLY reason Ron even came here tonight was so that he could play damage control after someone posted a personal message where he was talking shit about Axl and DJ. As far as I am aware, the last time he came by is when someone else was saying that he was pissed at DJ and unhappy about his role in the band. It's not like he's coming by because he cares about any of you. He's here to cover his ass - and talk shit to people who challenge his excuses. Hell, he said that I should come to Vegas (in a threatening kind of way). Like I'm supposed to be initimidated.

So, let's recap. Ron comes here to lie to us. Talk shit to those of us who challenge his excuses. And he's not allowed to talk about anything that we want to know regarding NuGNR. Man, seems like a pretty major loss should he choose not to come back.