Ron about GN'R... this confirms that they r not working on an album or anything..

NachoLZ

Fuck, some of you take a internet forum WAY too serious. Also i don't buy all this Subs pays and suffers so much, he takes donations and from what i see most months he clears the the target, so in fact the users here pay for this forum to run, High Voltage however puts the hard work in to keep it running. Also noone forced bumble to reply to the op, noone forced him to write the stuff he did, yes it was a bit lame to use that pm in public, but fuck a man of his experience should know whatever he writes wil be used in other ways. Plus Sailway don't you dare talk about RESPECT and HONOUR you long since proved you have none of these qualities what so ever. Was good to finally know for sure they are not writing a new albulm, anyway looking forward to Vegas for some sun and partying, oh and to see the band, although the excitement is lower now.

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess i have to agree to disagree with the mods here.

I don't see how anyone was really trolling in this thread. There honest questions. and ones people want to know about. Maybe they weren't asked with tact is the main issue?

Bumble seemed cool in Chat, but some "real" questions I asked him he gave a ran around. Like the DJ and Axl beating up someone in a hotel. Didn't really answer. the are you able to wear a Slash t shirt to a Guns show, Didn't really answer.

I know this might seem like a dick head to say, But I don't really care about Bumble or the rest of the band besides Axl. I'm the Guns fan that doesn't really find the Nugnr to be all that hard hitting because in my view they are just doing what Axl is telling them to... And I think this thread kinda shows it.

it does seem also like Bumble logged in just to try and cover up the chat that was posted. that's his own damn fault too for typing that to a random fan.

I don't see how anyone was really trolling in this thread. There honest questions. and ones people want to know about. Maybe they weren't asked with tact is the main issue?

Because, you blockhead, their intention was not to get serious answers to those questions -- which we already know the answers to -- but to be fucking assholes to Bumblefoot and to ruin a great opportunity for the forum to interact seriously with a band member. That's why it was trolling. No one can blame any band members from never coming here to chat with the "fans" after this pathetic trolling.

The trollers have won: they are one step closer to breaking up the band. The fans have lost.

Because, you blockhead, their intention was not to get serious answers to those questions -- which we already know the answers to -- but to be fucking assholes to Bumblefoot and to ruin a great opportunity for the forum to interact seriously with a band member. That's why it was trolling. No one can blame any band members from never coming here to chat with the "fans" after this pathetic trolling.

The trollers have won: they are one step closer to breaking up the band. The fans have lost.

Some of those questions WERE asked in chat before the thread and he gave answers to them. I.E. like about what leaks were real and not.

I don't , just seems like a band that puts out a album every 15 years or so, the band mates won't yank peoples chain on some stuff.

And BBA did make a good point, with all the people in the band, why do 3 certain people have to write the music like Bumble said?

I think that's a little over dramatic.

This whole thread is.

I think that's a little over dramatic.

Yes. But by making being in GN'R more miserable than it is, Bumblefoot is one step closer, albeit a small one, to saying "fuck it, I am outta here!". And unless the man is made of steel, participating here in this thread couldn't have been very fun to him. And by preventing the possibility of band members interacting directly with fans, it makes them feel less like a proper band, and makes their job less pleasant, too. Basically, to be met with so much anger and bitterness makes their job less joyful.

Not that i agree with bashers, but seriously have you listened to yourself, if a couple of people on some internet forum can break a band up, then fuck there was no band in the first place. And please as if band members interact with us fans anyway, jeez. It's only Bumble's hick ups that create any new news in the last year. And using the word "cupcakes" REALLY HOW OLD ARE YOU ??? its pathetic, if bumble puts that shit out there, expect what has happened tonight. He was'nt here to talk serious band stuff, he was here to cover up mouthing off and getting caught, otherwise he would not even bother with this place, GET REAL !!!!!!!!!

Not that i agree with bashers, but seriously have you listened to yourself, if a couple of people on some internet forum can break a band up, then fuck there was no band in the first place. And please as if band members interact with us fans anyway, jeez. It's only Bumble's hick ups that create any new news in the last year. And using the word "cupcakes" REALLY HOW OLD ARE YOU ??? its pathetic, if bumble puts that shit out there, expect what has happened tonight. He was'nt here to talk serious band stuff, he was here to cover up mouthing off and getting caught, otherwise he would not even bother with this place, GET REAL !!!!!!!!!

Please read my latest post. I never claimed they would be solely responsible for breaking up the band :D.

And why aren't band members interacting with fans? Why do they stay away from us? ;).

I have never said anything about why Bumblefoot was here, I was referring to how the cupcakes here treated him.

I don't know about age but by just comparing these two posts I do seem to be a lot more mature than you...

DING DING DING DING

Please read my latest post. I never claimed they would be solely responsible for breaking up the band :D.

And why aren't band members interacting with fans? Why do they stay away from us? ;).

I have never said anything about why Bumblefoot was here, I was referring to how the cupcakes here treated him.

I don't know about age but by just comparing these two posts I do seem to be a lot more mature than you...

Ha ! keep on deluding yourself man, i don't really care about you, so keep fucking your life up Soul Monster.

Ha ! keep on deluding yourself man, i don't really care about you, so keep fucking your life up Soul Monster.

I think some of these people think that the more they defend NuGNR , they are going to get tickets in the mail one day to go back stage.

Uhm, how am I deluded and what makes you think I am fucking my life up? In fact, and I generally never speak about my private life, this week has been fantastic. My life couldn't be better, really. So why are you rambling?

I think some of these people think that the more they defend NuGNR , they are going to get tickets in the mail one day to go back stage.

Fuck knows what trip they are on, they obviously like the same old boring things day in and day out in life, however some of us like to live and try new things.

I actually believe you are legally retarded to I shouldn't probably waste time replying to whatever nonsense toy manage to type, but where have I defended NuGNR? And no, I have no interest in back stage tickets, I have no plans of attending any shows for the foreseeable future.

Uhm, how am I deluded and what makes you think I am fucking my life up? In fact, and I generally never speak about my private life, this week has been fantastic. My life couldn't be better, really. So why are you rambling?

Zzzzzzzzzzz noone cares about your private life, how may times have you wanked off over BBW sex this week, don't answer that man ha ! anyway don't care about you, so let's agree to disagree Mr. Soul Monster xxx

Zzzzzzzzzzz noone cares about your private life, how may times have you wanked off over BBW sex this week, don't answer that man ha ! anyway don't care about you, so let's agree to disagree Mr. Soul Monster xxx

Are you drunk? Is that why you embarrass yourself so very, very much here on mygnrforum? Or are you this immature when sober?

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I agree with everything BBA said in this thread.

By the way, when it was announced that the "Returned" members could come back, it was also said that everything in the past was forgotten and we started from scratch, that the Returned group wasn't to point them out, but now HV is saying that he'll have less patience with people from that group of members. Seems unfair to me.

This guy Ignaliza or whatever he was called has gotten way too much shit as well. Look at his picture, he looks like he's 16 or something and he's writing in broken English. I agree that it was a bit disrespectful to post a PM, but what the hell? I've seen a lot of people post PM's on this site. Even moderators. He's a kid and probably didn't even consider that it was a rude thing, he just wanted to share the information he had. Like it or not, but Ron is a (relatively) public person and thus he has to think one extra time before he say stupid shit to some random kid on the internet. He should know that by now. The way people, and especially the mods in the chat room, Black Sabbath in particular (who kicked him out from the chat room to kiss BBF's ass 5 times and then banned him from the chat room), treated him just for sharing something that was interesting for the lot of you is just disgraceful.

Like BBA said, this was obviously damage control. Bumblefoot seem to be an asshole and the whole nice guy thing he always does feels incredibly false and not the least genuine to me, something he does to be popular.

Bobbo, you sure talk big on the board, but not to me in the chat when I called you out. Nice vag. Pathetic.

I feel like this should be a signature quote for everyone for a day or so. Very cool turn of events to happen when I'm gone :rolleyes: . Nice Internet tough guy posturing and desperate attempts to buzzkill by Bobbo, BBA, Bonham et al. Wouldn't expect any less from you guys.

SS, the past has been forgiven (at least nominally), but again and again the mods keep warning that certain demographic of the Returners that the things they post in the present are pissing them off. It's their own actions now that are being condemned, it's not like they're digging up posts BBA made six years ago to beat him over the head with, they're things he's said as of a few hours ago.

My 'virgin ears' have heard enough from you. Done.

Actually, this is ridiculously quotable. Gotta save that.

Edited by Flayer

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

SS, the past has been forgiven (at least nominally), but again and again the mods keep warning that certain demographic of the Returners that the things they post in the present are pissing them off. It's their own actions now that are being condemned, it's not like they're digging up posts BBA made six years ago to beat him over the head with, they're things he's said as of a few hours ago.

I'm too lazy to look up the original quote, but it was said that all past wrongs and whatever would be forgiven and forgotten and that the Returned members would be treated just the same as everyone else. This quote says something else however:

We try and be as flexible when we can with the moderating here, and I think that's pretty evident from the wide-ranging views in this thread alone - but you guys (ESPECIALLY if you're a RETURNED member) are going to have to cut us some slack in these situations (when band members are posting) and drop the shit talk, or you're out the door for good.

And soo much for mods treating their relationship with the "band" as second rate compared to it's members like they've been trying to convince us for months then. The OP here, for better or for worse, was the reason Ron even came here tonight. The mods allowed the thread to stay and for the op to post. As soon as Ron started bashing the guy for posting their "joke" conversation it turned into "Yeah fuck that guy! *Boots from chats*". Fucking pathetic.

Couldn't agree more. Pathetic.

well, what can we expect from a bunch of cunts like fakegnr fans ? they're ready to believe all the lies... fuckin' bunch of sheeps

I'm too lazy to look up the original quote, but it was said that all past wrongs and whatever would be forgiven and forgotten and that the Returned members would be treated just the same as everyone else. This quote says something else however:

We try and be as flexible when we can with the moderating here, and I think that's pretty evident from the wide-ranging views in this thread alone - but you guys (ESPECIALLY if you're a RETURNED member) are going to have to cut us some slack in these situations (when band members are posting) and drop the shit talk, or you're out the door for good.

I suggest you read the forum rules, because they state the policy on returned members quite clearly.

It really baffles me how hateful and downright retarded some of you idiots are.

BBA- You're practically famous for being a cupcake among GNR forums. I always liked your postings though, there's nothing wrong with liking the old band and not this one and you were always pretty funny. You were however, a total douchebag tonight. Some of the shit you said was not "saying shit how it is" but just being a plain old, asshole. Who cares if Ron was doing damage control or if he was just joking? What was posted was from a private conversation, it shouldn't have been posted in the first place and you do not know what was going through Ron's mind when he made those comments. Only he does. You also found a great need to put others down and act like a dick when people were excited to talk to a member of a band they love. Why does that make make them/ us ass kissers? Because we are excited to talk to a musician and appreciate his work? Because we don't have a completely negative outlook on Guns? Fuck you, dude.

Bobbo- You were also a douchebag and ruined a lot of people's joy in wanting to chat with Ron. You were not simply asking relevant questions, you were going out of your way to sound hurtful.

It was also really, really shitty to see Thomas post that video. Why do that, dude?

And fuck the OP too, you came across as a self titled piece of shit that can't even speak English properly, confusing people in the process. (The South American documentary was not leaked, people) You invaded someone's privacy and had the audacity to act like you were entitled to it. Fucker.

Tonight really made me feel embarrassed to post here with the blatant lack of disrespect towards band members, other posters, moderators, and people in general. Really, really sad.

In a nutshell, this.

Wish band members would drop by here more often. I don't need to see a lot of drooling and ass-kissing from certain posters, but I certainly don't want to see the usual suspects make complete assholes of themselves. I do find BBA's act to be entertaining at times, but this was disrespectful, arrogant and childish.