Ron about GN'R... this confirms that they r not working on an album or anything..

NachoLZ

Get a life war child

Says the guy with more than 6000 posts on a GN'R forum.

yea since '04.

look at sailaway's post count and her time here.

I win , bye

BBA did nothing wrong,

I thought bumble was cool in chat and on here, but lets face it, there is a LOT to ask about Axl.

Would expect that coming from a subhuman species such as yourself.

Edited by sailaway

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get a life war child

Says the guy with more than 6000 posts on a GN'R forum.

Thank you jesus,I think Tommy needs to go brag about "plenty of fish" in anything goes or do yet another laughable radio show.

lol you have like 2000 less posts then me and you have only been posting a year here. All of it pro Axl im sure.

also, leave my radio show out of this

It sucks because the cupcakes ruin any chance of other members posting here or Axl returning to the forums.

Pfff.

The ONLY reason Ron even came here tonight was so that he could play damage control after someone posted a personal message where he was talking shit about Axl and DJ. As far as I am aware, the last time he came by is when someone else was saying that he was pissed at DJ and unhappy about his role in the band. It's not like he's coming by because he cares about any of you. He's here to cover his ass - and talk shit to people who challenge his excuses. Hell, he said that I should come to Vegas (in a threatening kind of way). Like I'm supposed to be initimidated.

So, let's recap. Ron comes here to lie to us. Talk shit to those of us who challenge his excuses. And he's not allowed to talk about anything that we want to know regarding NuGNR. Man, seems like a pretty major loss should he choose not to come back.

seriously, go to hell. you ruined something that could have been awesome for a lot of people. you got your attention and put people down, are you happy?

It sucks because the cupcakes ruin any chance of other members posting here or Axl returning to the forums.

Pfff.

The ONLY reason Ron even came here tonight was so that he could play damage control after someone posted a personal message where he was talking shit about Axl and DJ. As far as I am aware, the last time he came by is when someone else was saying that he was pissed at DJ and unhappy about his role in the band. It's not like he's coming by because he cares about any of you. He's here to cover his ass - and talk shit to people who challenge his excuses. Hell, he said that I should come to Vegas (in a threatening kind of way). Like I'm supposed to be initimidated.

So, let's recap. Ron comes here to lie to us. Talk shit to those of us who challenge his excuses. And he's not allowed to talk about anything that we want to know regarding NuGNR. Man, seems like a pretty major loss should he choose not to come back.

You are a disease here,a toxic presence.

Pfff.

seriously, go to hell. you ruined something that could have been awesome for a lot of people. you got your attention and put people down, are you happy?

And disrespected a member of GNR on a forum that Subs owns and pays for.

Edited by sailaway

you ruined something that could have been awesome for a lot of people.

Could you please explain what I ruined that could have been awesome? If his being here to lie and diss others is what you consider "awesome", you must live a sad, sad life.

But please elaborate, what do you think could have happened that would have been, in your opinion, awesome?

Pfff.

What makes you think you're important here you stupid cunt?

You're fucking worthless, a fucking waste of space on this planet. Thanks for taking up my water supply bitch.

Could you please explain what I ruined that could have been awesome? If his being here to lie and diss others is what you consider "awesome", you must live a sad, sad life.

But please elaborate, what do you think could have happened that would have been, in your opinion, awesome?

You're not a real fan until you have axl's cat in your profile pic and screen shots of Dexter in your sig. You should know there is no way to reason with these people.

OMG,

give me a break.

I really don't think anything BBA said or others were a big deal. you all need to get your head out of your asses.

Yea we read that on the previous page. Cya.

BBA, why exactly are you here? Why did you register on a GN'R fan forum? Why do you visit and post here daily when/if you don't like the band?

I don't get what you "ruined" ether ?

Just because you , BBA , are asking your questions, doesn't mean other people can't ask their own fucking questions.

Hey, I know, someone should of asked him about Dexter!!

Oh whatever, the man's biggest accomplishment career wise was joining a glorified cover band he has yet to contribute anything substantial to, and I addressed the big elephant in the room, and asked about how he felt about it. Sorry I'm not gonna kiss ass. Instead of asking him what we all wanted to ask him, people were just spewing brain farts at the guy. :rolleyes: , and getting pissed because I wanted to ask him what we go on, and on and on and on and on about everday. Asking, erm...TRYING to ask him about the Better video, tentative future plans, the Blood in the Water and Better Gone leaks through all the donkey spunk you idiots were slinging around was too intense for him? Boo fuckin hoo. Naw, let's ask if he saw The Avengers this summer instead. How often does somebody close to Axl post here again...?

Personally, I think Ron is a nice dude, he cares about the people who bother to care about him, and if his intentions were pure (which is questionable at best), then good for him coming on here to talk about things, but if the truth is insulting to some, then so be it. What exactly was wrong with what I said tonight? When me and him were talking in the chats, it was cool. Then he comes on here and calls me a pussy because his comprehension skills are apparently poor, and I don't have a right to defend myself like any other self respecting person would do? Why? Because he's currently one of Axl's errand boys? Pfftt... :jerkoff:

And soo much for mods treating their relationship with the "band" as second rate compared to it's members like they've been trying to convince us for months then. The OP here, for better or for worse, was the reason Ron even came here tonight. The mods allowed the thread to stay and for the op to post. As soon as Ron started bashing the guy for posting their "joke" conversation it turned into "Yeah fuck that guy! *Boots from chats*". Fucking pathetic.

I don't get what you "ruined" ether ?

Just because you , BBA , are asking your questions, doesn't mean other people can't ask their own fucking questions.

Hey, I know, someone should of asked him about Dexter!!

Yea we know BBA is your hero. Bla bla bla whatever :popcorn::jerkoff:

Actually, I have a pretty damn good life. I would say it is the opposite of sad, thank you. In fact, it is so great that I can devote my time doing many positive things such as attending college, spending time with my girlfriend, friends, and family, work at a job, and enjoy great passions such as music and my favorite band, "Guns N' Roses." it is funny that "bitching and spewing constant negativity and hatred on an internet message board to people I don't know in person" isn't on there. I think it is very, very sad you love said hobby so much, and it is even more unfortunate that it distracts others on here when they have to put up with your horse shit.

And furthermore, I did explain to you why it could have been great in a post a page ago. You may have missed it, so I suggest you go back and read since you seem so interested. If you are too stupid to know how to do that, I will explain it again-

Bumblefoot is a musician of a pretty famous band out there right now. That band is currently called "Guns N' Roses." Is it the same GNR as the 80s and 90s? Absolutely not. It is perfectly fine to like one version and not the other. In fact, lots of people (like yourself) have a big problem with the current band using the name, I can actually understand that! But they are out there, and they do have fans contrary to what simple minded fools (also like yourself) believe. This is a message board for people that like that band, and one of its members came on the forum today. His reasons are actually irrelevant. He was here, and people were excited to talk to him (this is the"awesome" thing you were very confused on, it seems like a pretty simple concept to me so sorry if this is hard for you to follow). You were constantly negative and downright disrespectful. This gave a very negative atmosphere, offended people, and distracted people.

Was that easy to follow? Sorry if I seem unsure if you can understand that, maybe ask somebody to read it slowly if you do have trouble.

I also really hope you are in your 20s or less. The thought of an adult devoting so much of their time to something they seemingly hate so much (and on the internet nonetheless) is very sad to me. I hope you can find more positive things to devote your time to.

BBA is MYGNR.

Don't like, leave!

Shut up brainless minion.

Not leaving,you guys don't appreciate a thing.

BBA does not represent MyGNR.period.

Lets see what Subs has to say.

Subs is pretty fucking cool so I hope he says the right thing. THis isn't the EricR / Madison days. If a band member comes on a forum and people ask him REAL questions, you best believe they have that right.

GNR is my fav band but some of you are treating it like its more then a business. Grow up.

This is 2012, we should be so lucky to get to ask questions then having to wait and read them in rolling stone.

Pfff.

What makes you think you're important here you stupid cunt?

You're fucking worthless, a fucking waste of space on this planet. Thanks for taking up my water supply bitch.

Inappropriate,Reported.

Have fun,while it lasts. :hahafyou:

And soo much for mods treating their relationship with the "band" as second rate compared to it's members like they've been trying to convince us for months then. The OP here, for better or for worse, was the reason Ron even came here tonight. The mods allowed the thread to stay and for the op to post. As soon as Ron started bashing the guy for posting their "joke" conversation it turned into "Yeah fuck that guy! *Boots from chats*". Fucking pathetic.

Couldn't agree more. Pathetic.