Ron about GN'R... this confirms that they r not working on an album or anything..

NachoLZ

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The trolling gets old and boring really

So does the ass-kissing and being afraid to call things as they are.

Trolling isn't funny most the time and nobody really cares what a poster on a forum says about them.

OOoo. Good one, dude. How about you just publically beg BBF for that backstage pass? It wouldn't appear any less embarassing. Seriously.

I'm asking relevant questions. Not trying to kiss BBF's ass with hopes that we become buddies.

I've said in a dozen interviews that the plan was to get together with Tommy, Frank & write. Said in the chat it hasn't happened, family & health stuff needed to be my priority, and told what those personal things were. Said what I'd like to see happen, but that's all I got for ya. Sorry.

Isn't there another album that was already recorded that is more or less ready to go? What happened with that?

No secret that there's lots more music Chi Dem era music laid down.... with any album, nothing's ready to go until you feel like it is - and even then you still feel like there needed to be changes after it's released, that's just how it is when you make an album. It's up to Axl when he feels that music is ready to give to the world, I don't have the answer. I can't speak for anyone but myself - again, sorry. :P

Thanks for at least letting us know that much. No secret that Axl holds the key to, well, pretty much everything GNR. I wish he cared about pleasing the fans a fraction of what you do.

Hey Ron, some quick questions:

- ever considered playing Coma?

- favorite pink floyd song?

- the beatles or the rolling stones?

I've considered it, yes.

Sooo many, but maybe Shine On....

Beatles....

I've considered it, yes.

Beatles....

How 'bout you?

I've said in a dozen interviews that the plan was to get together with Tommy, Frank & write. Said in the chat it hasn't happened, family & health stuff needed to be my priority, and told what those personal things were. Said what I'd like to see happen, but that's all I got for ya. Sorry.

Isn't there another album that was already recorded that is more or less ready to go? What happened with that?

No secret that there's lots more music Chi Dem era music laid down.... with any album, nothing's ready to go until you feel like it is - and even then you still feel like there needed to be changes after it's released, that's just how it is when you make an album. It's up to Axl when he feels that music is ready to give to the world, I don't have the answer. I can't speak for anyone but myself - again, sorry.

Thanks for at least letting us know that much. No secret that Axl holds the key to, well, pretty much everything GNR. I wish he cared about pleasing the fans a fraction of what you do.

:thumbsup:

Edited by GNR123GNR456

The trolling gets old and boring really

So does the ass-kissing and being afraid to call things as they are.

Trolling isn't funny most the time and nobody really cares what a poster on a forum says about them.

OOoo. Good one, dude. How about you just publically beg BBF for that backstage pass? It wouldn't appear any less embarassing. Seriously.

I'm asking relevant questions. Not trying to kiss BBF's ass with hopes that we become buddies.

Didn't kiss ass was making an observation on the trolling :fuckyou:

Hey BBF, what happened with recording the next album being the "band's" top priority after touring?

:rolleyes:

Roll your eyes all you like, but this doesn't make sense. Why is writing between these 3 necessary when there are like a dozen people in the "band". Plus, didn't DJ say that he basically has an album written already? Didn't Fortus say they wrote songs earlier in the year? Didn't several of them say that there was 1 or 2 albums already recorded from the CD sessions?

So, instead of him saying that 3 of them failed to meet because of health issues, how about being specific on what HAS been accomplished thus far?

Edited by bringbackadler

Music geek question coming :D

How much theory do you apply to the music you write or use to analyze the stuff you write? Meaning how much do you utilize all the shit that schools teach in theory classes versus using your ear and not worrying about identifying each and every little nuance, because rock music isn't the most complex in terms of applying theory (unless you are in Dream Theater or something lol)

Edited by WhazUp

I've considered it, yes.

Beatles....

I've considered it, yes.

Beatles....

How 'bout you?

- Learned the chords for coma, but already forgot them :P the song is LONG hehe. Still, probably my favorite song ever.

- It depends, it changes often. Right now I have to say Mother.

- Rolling Stones...been listening to them since I was 6 thanks to my brother. It was the first band I was into :)

I'm real glad Ron can handle his own with the cupcakes.

Seriously, some of you are just some pricks. I want new shit as much as the next fan, but I'm not going to bug Bumble about it because I know he doesn't have anything to say about it. Same goes for most Gn'R related questions. I'd rather ask Bumble, or any of them for that matter, what their favorite soda and TV show is rather than asking when Oh My God is going to be played next.

Oh what the fuck ever, seriously. Everyday, every damn day, we go back and forth about certain concepts any other band would find simple to answer. Why the Better video get scrapped? Is Blood in the Water real? Is Better Gone real? What's the gameplan for future material? Why is that so "hard hitting" for a "band member" to answer about the "band" he's in? We get a rare opportunity to ask these questions, and instead we get 15 brain farts about if Bumble saw the Breaking Bad finale or not. :blink: SERIOUSLY?

And then we get the mods spewing the shit for months that they would never throw one of their own members under the bus to benefit the relationship with the "band" and it's "members", and yet how many "fuck offs" did I get from you and High because I wanted the questions everybody on this forum wanted answered? Seriously, glad to know where your priorities lie.

Whatever, continue your damage control Bumble. Enjoy.