Ron about GN'R... this confirms that they r not working on an album or anything..

NachoLZ

Quit being such a bitter old bitch. It's obvious that you've failed. :shrugs:

Sorry Damn_Stupid. I think you are confusing me with the guy who was exposed (AGAIN) for talking shit about his boss and his bandmates. And yet AGAIN, he is back playing damage control because he knows his most profitable option would be to shut his mouth, do as he is told, and play Slash's riffs like Axl directs him to.

So, you've made your feelings known. How many times are you going to repeat yourself? It's not like he's going to read your posts and go "oh man! he's right! that faceless guy on the internet is right! I should not be in GNR anymore! I should give up what I love doing! Thank you faceless internet person!"

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quit being such a bitter old bitch. It's obvious that you've failed. :shrugs:

Sorry Damn_Stupid. I think you are confusing me with the guy who was exposed (AGAIN) for talking shit about his boss and his bandmates. And yet AGAIN, he is back playing damage control because he knows his most profitable option would be to shut his mouth, do as he is told, and play Slash's riffs like Axl directs him to.

Couldn't even think of Dumb_Shit? Moron.

He plays Slash's riffs way better than you ever will, you silly bitter little creature. Go cry some more.

Well fuck it; don't lash out on us because the biggest aspect of your career, in terms of exposure and financially, has been reduced to a Vegas cover act.

By the by, next time you stop on by, ask pappi if you can take off your muzzle.

I highly doubt you will amount to even a fraction of the amount of success Bumblefoot has.

Don't be a loser.

Be happy for what you have, and encourage those who are working hard to achieve their goals, and to further themselves. Don't try to bring others down in your own negativity.

Try to keep a better attitude, bro.

Integrity over ka-ching. If the highlight of my musical career was being in a glorified karaoke "band", I'd rather find a different path.

My criticisms of nu gnr are basically aimed at Axl. But sorry, but it's fact, and if Ron wants to get a stick up his ass because we're just calling a spade, a spade, so be it.

Sounds like you have a bigger stick up your ass with your desperate attempts for attention. To me anyway. :shrugs:

Naw not really. Bumble wanted me to bark, so I barked :shrugs:

Basically telling you that he was done and that he didn't want to argue means keep yipping to you?

I would have taken that in a completely opposite way. :shrugs:

He said something to me, and then basically told me to shut up. Yeah, I think I'm gonna defend myself like any other self respecting person would do. Just because he's Axl's errand boy doesn't mean I won't respond to him like I would anybody else on this forum. Don't get me wrong I think Bumble's a great guy, that does care about the fans, but if he's gonna get a stick up his ass because of my opinion of where he and the "band" stands (which was just me basically applying facts to the situation), and not being able to comprehend a simple post, well then cry me a river for all I care.

Edited by Bobbo

Well fuck it; don't lash out on us because the biggest aspect of your career, in terms of exposure and financially, has been reduced to a Vegas cover act.

I highly doubt you will amount to even a fraction of the amount of success Bumblefoot has.

Don't be a loser.

Be happy for what you have, and encourage those who are working hard to achieve their goals, and to further themselves. Don't try to bring others down in your own negativity.

Integrity over ka-ching. If the highlight of my musical career was being in a glorified karaoke "band", I'd rather find a different path.

My criticisms of nu gnr are basically aimed at Axl. But sorry, but it's fact, and if Ron wants to get a stick up his ass because we're just calling a spade, a spade, so be it.

Sounds like you have a bigger stick up your ass with your desperate attempts for attention. To me anyway. :shrugs:

Basically telling you that he was done and that he didn't want to argue means keep yipping to you?

He said something to me, and then basically told me to shut up. Yeah, I think I'm gonna defend myself like any other self respecting person would do. Just because he's Axl's errand boy doesn't mean I won't respond to him like I would anybody else on this forum. Don't get me wrong I think Bumble's a great guy, that does care about the fans, but if he's gonna get a stick up his ass because of my opinion of where and the "band" stands, and not being able to comprehend a post, well then cry me a river for all I care.

Yeah, ok. You defended yourself. Cool. Then you defended yourself again, and again, then again, all while being ignored. When are you gonna catch on that he doesnt care?

Attention. That's all they want.

This.

The nice folks here have a life outside of GNR, so do I. They don't. :P But they must have a good life, imagine if your biggest problem was worrying about what some guy ya don't know does with his life... stick 'em in a starving country, give em some perspective.

Just had a good workout with the arm gadget thang I got - low-impact, great for injury rehab, hit me up if anyone wants info :)

Ron

What does that have to do with anything dude?

Everything. I don't trash talk people in my field that through their hard work have achieved something I am working towards accomplishing.

Bobbo asked controversial questions and Bumblefoot decided to ignore them, then he called him a pussy or something like that. Like someone said, if you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. :shrugs:

If I may take a minute away from the trollers, THANK YOU RON! You are incredible I will always remember the Electric Factory show in Philly. Even though you were in obvious and excruciating pain, not only did you play your ass off, but you hung out with us in the pit before the show, and took entirely unreasonable amounts of time hanging out with fans out back afterwards. One of the coolest nights of my life, and I can't thank you enough. Thanks for always being here for your fans, and just generally being a total fucking boss.

395814_2947628247098_1446600065_n.jpg

His awesome to the fans good to everyone :thumbsup:

I remember man, good to meet ya! :D

Don't be a loser.

He said something to me, and then basically told me to shut up. Yeah, I think I'm gonna defend myself like any other self respecting person would do. Just because he's Axl's errand boy doesn't mean I won't respond to him like I would anybody else on this forum. Don't get me wrong I think Bumble's a great guy, that does care about the fans, but if he's gonna get a stick up his ass because of my opinion of where and the "band" stands, and not being able to comprehend a post, well then cry me a river for all I care.

Yeah, ok. You defended yourself. Cool. Then you defended yourself again, and again, then again, all while being ignored. When are you gonna catch on that he doesnt care?

I defended myself once, saw him lash out at another member, and gave my two cents on the situation. If you don't like it, oh well. Open your cock garage a little wider for your idol, Smoothies. Maybe you'll get those party passes after all...

What does that have to do with anything dude?

Everything. I don't trash talk people in my field that through their hard work have achieved something I am working towards accomplishing.

Bobbo asked controversial questions and Bumblefoot decided to ignore them, then he called him a pussy or something like that. Like someone said, if you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. :shrugs:

The latter half of your post was also me.

Attention. That's all they want.

This.

The nice folks here have a life outside of GNR, so do I. They don't. :P But they must have a good life, imagine if your biggest problem was worrying about what some guy ya don't know does with his life... stick 'em in a starving country, give em some perspective.

Just had a good workout with the arm gadget thang I got - low-impact, great for injury rehab, hit me up if anyone wants info :)

Ron

No offense , and don't get me wrong here, you seem like a cool dude,

But people want to know about NEW SONGS! and the future of Guns N Roses. Playing the same set list for almost a decade is starting to get old. PEOPLE WANT TO HEAR NEW SHIT!

And whats your point with the starving country crap? I was in Iraq for a year, just saying.

EDIT: Is there a future? Or "can't you say"?

Edited by ThomasMeadow

Don't be a loser.

He said something to me, and then basically told me to shut up. Yeah, I think I'm gonna defend myself like any other self respecting person would do. Just because he's Axl's errand boy doesn't mean I won't respond to him like I would anybody else on this forum. Don't get me wrong I think Bumble's a great guy, that does care about the fans, but if he's gonna get a stick up his ass because of my opinion of where he and the "band" stands (which was just me basically applying facts to the situation), and not being able to comprehend a simple post, well then cry me a river for all I care.

I think there's a way to say things in life. you might've miss that part. you would've get better answers if you'd have do so. talking softly instead of just provoking (even when what you said's an opinion) is always payfull

Don't be a loser.

I defended myself once, saw him lash out at another member, and gave my two cents on the situation. If you don't like it, oh well. Open your cock garage a little wider for your idol, Smoothies. Maybe you'll get those party passes after all...

Pointing out stupidity to save you from embarrassing yourself farther is completely different than gobbling cock there, Bubbles. I was just trying to help you save face. :shrugs:

Have a good night Ron, I am off ta bed. Thanks from everyone here for chatting tonight, don't be shy come back soon :thumbsup:

Yes, please come back soon. I'm really eager to hear about how BBF isn't allowed to talk GNR bizz.

I'm sure the next time we hear from him will be after his next public breakdown where he talks shit about Axl or one of his bandmates. Fifteen minutes after the fact, he'll be here swearing that he was just joking and cussing out anyone who is smart enough to see through his shit. :jerkoff:

You are annoying and an embarrassment to yourself. There are many things that I'm disinterested in. Yet, I would not incessantly continue to argue with those that find an interest in it, because it is obvious that it makes that person happy, and I'd be a damn fool to try to ruin that. Stop justifying yourself and let those who still support this band have a nice conversation with one of its guitar players.

To Ron:

I saw the band play in Philly earlier this year, and I was able to see that you were in a lot of pain for most of the show's duration. I was very impressed with you and your commitment to play through such pain. In addition to that, you absolutely killed it on Estranged (in a good way!).

For that, I commend you bro. :thumbsup:

Edited by IndiannaRose

Ron

How about instead of some bullshit info on this arm gadget that no one cares about, how about you give some info as to why this supposed "band" that you are part of opts to live off of another band's legacy instead of attempting to make one of your own? How about providing some info like that?