Ron about GN'R... this confirms that they r not working on an album or anything..

NachoLZ

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, verified account

do you not feel the guy deserves a bit of privacy he must be so sick of talking about work when he is on vacation

would you like people talking to you about your job all the time?

Nobody is forcing Bumble to respond mate...if he wanted privcay he should not be reading his twiiter account or PM's yes?

When we're all in Vegas I want to write new stuff together. But it's not up to me. Takes all people to want the same thing.
If it was my world, I'd release CD stuff in a box set with interviews and all kinds of stuff about the making of, and write/record/release/promote with the current line up
Edited by Crash Diet

Bumblefoot owning idiots since 2006 :lol:

Ron didn't acknowledge his birthday thread.

Hmmmm maybe didn't see it who knows?

Yeah, it's 2 topics down and says Happy Birthday Ron. Easy to miss.

I'm sure Someone sent Ron a link direcly to the thread so he could clear it up, but hey, let's start more bullshit

That is exactly what happened

Not to bring up former members but when was the last time a former actually posted here? Some gys here come off on BBF or anyone who posts that ARE IN THE BAND yet I can't see anyone else posting. I think it is cool for them to engage the forum instead of just tweeting and hiding from the fans

Well, maybe Former members can't find their sub-forums. Ron needed an actual link just to find this thread, which is why he apparently missed his own Birthday thread.

He obviously is doing damage control, but i don't blame him for getting pissed abit. He's a cool guy and a talented songwriter, and all Axl does is sit back get fatter and fatter, he should just retire, he obviously does not want to do new things, the other guys in the band deserve alot better and Axl should just bow out knowing he was the finest lead singer of all time rather than going on with the crap that is happening at the moment, if i hear cd,wttj,ise,mr and sorry for the 100th time in vegas, they have lost another fan.

He obviously is doing damage control, but i don't blame him for getting pissed abit. He's a cool guy and a talented songwriter, and all Axl does is sit back get fatter and fatter, he should just retire, he obviously does not want to do new things, the other guys in the band deserve alot better and Axl should just bow out knowing he was the finest lead singer of all time rather than going on with the crap that is happening at the moment, if i hear cd,wttj,ise,mr and sorry for the 100th time in vegas, they have lost another fan.

If these "other guys" are so good just form a new band with a new singer & tour: LOL. It'd be a small bar tour and no one would go!

Just wanted to say this:lol and so much for high and bs not throwing their own members under the bus for the benefit of their relationship with the "band" like they've been spewing for months. you guys are something else. lmao. :rolleyes: . seriously, it's shit like that that give the members around here a bad impression of the mods when it comes to band members. peace.

Edited by Bobbo

Bobbo, you sure talk big on the board, but not to me in the chat when I called you out. Nice vag. Pathetic.

The rest of you were a fucking pleasure to connect with again, some for the first time. Nice chatting with ya's :)

Ron

What did I talk big in here about that I didn't say in the chat? Here we are right now. The first thing I asked in here was the first thing I also said in the chat, which you responded to.

I was just as blunt in there than I was in here. Have no idea what you're referring to :shrugs:

Edited by Bobbo

Looks like someone got here in a hurry to play damage control.

I guess the thought of losing that easy paycheck sank in. God forbid having to find success because of your own artistic works. Let's milk another band's legacy instead. :rolleyes:

Just wanted to say this:lol and so much for high and bs not throwing their own members under the bus for the benefit of their relationship with the "band" like they've been spewing for months. you guys are something else. lmao. :rolleyes: . seriously, it's shit like that that give the members around here a bad impression of the mods when it comes to band members. peace.

To what are you referring?

Looks like someone got here in a hurry to play damage control.

I guess the thought of losing that easy paycheck sank in. God forbid having to find success because of your own artistic works. Let's milk another band's legacy instead. :rolleyes:

Fuck off BBA

He called you out, and you showed your true colors... Yet here you are now after the fact

Like I said, big talker when I'm *logged out*, lol. COME TO VEGAS.

Anyway, again, was a pleasure to chat with a lot of ya's. :)

And again, you have yet to address what I said in here, that I didn't say directly to you in the chats...

The little icon next to your name said you were online, so that's why I responded at all. And it says you're in here now, so feel free to address whatever it is that bothered you about me...

Edited by Bobbo