Do you have any expectations for Axl beyond releasing CD II?

Randy Lahey

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have any expectations for Axl beyond someday releasing CD II? I'm sure he'll do more tours, but CD II is mainly what keeps me somewhat interested still.

Just keep it going. 3 hour shows at 50 years old is intense, but he'll keep it on for as long as he can. I am not worried.

I kinda think there will be another album after the next one...I don't know if that's optimism or just stupidity on my part.

Hopefully there will be at least one tour for the next album.

So let me get this straight.

You think there'll be a next album.

And you think there'll be yet another album after that?

:laugh:

I still have hope that he will go through one more period where he releases music like he did in the old days, and like most normal bands do. It would suck if the best rock singer of our generation retired with only 1 or 2 albums of new material from 1992 through his retirement from music. Music fans would be the big loser.

I still have hope that he will go through one more period where he releases music like he did in the old days, and like most normal bands do. It would suck if the best rock singer of our generation retired with only 1 or 2 albums of new material from 1992 through his retirement from music. Music fans would be the big loser.

Exactly. :thumbsup:

I truly believe we will get another album, although I wouldn't look for It anytime soon. It will also be very Interesting to see which direction they go In as far as how the album sounds(rock n roll like Appetite or more experimental like Chinese)

I kinda think there will be another album after the next one...I don't know if that's optimism or just stupidity on my part.

Hopefully there will be at least one tour for the next album.

So let me get this straight.

You think there'll be a next album.

And you think there'll be yet another album after that?

:laugh:

I know, I'm an optimistic moron. Oh well.

Do you have any expectations for Axl beyond someday releasing CD II? I'm sure he'll do more tours, but CD II is mainly what keeps me somewhat interested still.

some expectations: a new single released on itunes. axl talks about the latest guns n roses music video release called better. and the announcement of cd2 in 2012. these expectations are expected to be reality before the vegas residency shows

Yes I expect them to release a new album, I hope it will happen soon (by that meaning our conception of soon not Axl's) and that's what keeps me interested. Although I enjoy the touring especially when they come to Argentina and I can watch them live!

You cunts are off your rockers if you really think such as a thing as "CD II" exists.......fucking sheep!! Get your heads outta the sand you dumbass fucks!!

Who exactly are you talking to? I can't see anyone in this thread saying they believe CD II exists as of today. You're like the madman screaming silly things on the street corner.