Bumble chatting on official forum? DJ?

PITBOSS

That being said, he did say it's looking good for India (!!), he did update on his health, he did talk about a few of the recent shows, he did talk about his solo spot, he did talk about his approach to composing guitar solos, he did talk about how it's like to play on stage, he talked about what he would like to see for the Vegas residency, and that he hasn't been informed on any GN'R plans fr 2013, and lots of other things. And some jokes, anecdotes and other things. Basically what you could expect from Bumblefoot and a lot more. It was nice and a great opportunity for the fans who were there to chat with the lead guitarist in Guns N' Roses.

Oh. So, it's only going to cost me fifty bucks for BBF to tell me some jokes, inform me that Axl hasn't decided whether he's going to do shit in 2013, and about some solo work that I couldn't care less about.

Wow. How about I just hand you fifty bucks and let you kick me in the balls instead? Imo, both would be equally as appealing.

:jerkoff:

Holy shit. BBF chatted on the official forum? No way!

What did he say about the status of the next album? Which titles did he specifically mention and how did he describe the songs? What are the Vegas setlists going to be like? Did he mention where they are currently recording? How frequently have him and Axl hung out / spoke since the end of the last tour?

Surely, at least half of these questions were answered for the paying fans.

lol you are such a dead beat loser

Instead of your childish name-calling, how about telling me where I am wrong?

Bet ya can't.

it's wrong of you to waste your life obsessing so much, that's where you're wrong sunny jim.

Oh. So, you openly admit that I'm not wrong in anything that I said. That's what I thought. Thanks for your honesty.

according to tweets DJ was on as well?

Would be nice if Axl took the time to chat on it

DJ was chatting on twitter..

That being said, he did say it's looking good for India (!!), he did update on his health, he did talk about a few of the recent shows, he did talk about his solo spot, he did talk about his approach to composing guitar solos, he did talk about how it's like to play on stage, he talked about what he would like to see for the Vegas residency, and that he hasn't been informed on any GN'R plans fr 2013, and lots of other things. And some jokes, anecdotes and other things. Basically what you could expect from Bumblefoot and a lot more. It was nice and a great opportunity for the fans who were there to chat with the lead guitarist in Guns N' Roses.

Oh. So, it's only going to cost me fifty bucks for BBF to tell me some jokes, inform me that Axl hasn't decided whether he's going to do shit in 2013, and about some solo work that I couldn't care less about.

Wow. How about I just hand you fifty bucks and let you kick me in the balls instead? Imo, both would be equally as appealing.

I'm pretty sure everyone at the official site is incredibly happy that you don't become a member, including I. Just a trouble maker, maybe not so much IF you asked the "relevent" questions in a not-so-harsh way. You have to treat people respect. There is a difference between asking a great question and asking a very rude question, but the people at your midsection will always find a way to defend you.

Holy shit. BBF chatted ion the official forum? No way!

What did he say about the status of the next album? Which titles did he specifically mention and how did he describe the songs? What are the Vegas setlists going to be like? Did he mention where they are currently recording? How frequently have him and Axl hung out / spoke since the end of the last tour?

Surely, at least half of these questions were answered for the paying fans.

You seem to mix up Bumblefoot for Axl. Just like you did when you attacked Bumblefoot during his recent and last visit to this site.

I think most people now know what he can and can't discuss, he answered what he could. He's pretty straightforward about everything else, but the reason behind why he came in the forum wasn't good.

He complains for the sake of complaining sometimes. Sometimes he's being a baby, sometimes it's justified, point should be taken that all bands get edgy, bitchy, want to quit, say "fuck the band", etc. It's his livelihood, and that was put out in such a bad way. It's like someone posting someone bitching about the company they work for at a party, putting it on You Tube, and sending a link to the CEO. If he quits, he'll let us know, the official statement will be put out there that day probably. Yes he was doing damage control.

The wedding band complaint was a bigger deal. I thought he was quitting after that, so did a lot of people.

Interesting that he brought up wanting to do Coma, Perfect Crime, and Locomotive, they'll prob. do those songs in rehearsals.

Bet ya can't.

You're wrong is assuming that you will ever look back at your years of trolling GN'R forums and be filled with anything but a dreary sense of having wasted precious time and the acute sense of embarrassment over actually trying to ruin the fun of fans for just a fleeting enjoyment born by boredom and a pathetic life with nothing better to do.

Bet ya can't.

it's wrong of you to waste your life obsessing so much, that's where you're wrong sunny jim.

Oh. So, you openly admit that I'm not wrong in anything that I said. That's what I thought. Thanks for your honesty.

Poor little guy.

Poor little guy.

How bout instead of the thoughtless little one-liners, you actually dispute what I say? Bet ya can't.

C'mon. I'm looking forward to hearing your logic and to see your intellect at work.

But you haven't made any claims in this thread, blockhead. You have just laughed at the fact that Bumblefoot isn't a source to the future plans of GN'R as well as laughing at the price for becoming a Nightrain member. There's is nothing to dispute or refute, moron.

Poor little guy.

How bout instead of the thoughtless little one-liners, you actually dispute what I say? Bet ya can't.

C'mon. I'm looking forward to hearing your logic and to see your intellect at work.

I feel sorry for you man... it`s just not funny, seems like you need help. Do you want some help?