WWE Superstar got on stage & sang with GN'R?

Axl Rose aka God

Heath Slater ‏@HeathSlaterOMRB

“@Sheamusland: @HeathSlaterOMRB what's your best rock n' roll moment?” I got on stage with GNR and sang Sweet Child of Mine. So much fun

He said that he got on stage with Guns N' Roses and sang "Sweet Child O' Mine," however I don't recall anyone in history doing this. I can't imagine Axl Rose sharing a stage with a fan.

Heath Slater is heel...

btw i want a WrestleMania XXX Match

Axl Rose © vs Slash in a Hell In A Cell Submission Match for the GN'R World Championship (Special Referee: Myles Kennedy)

and

Tag Team Match for the GN'R Tag Team Championship

Team New GN'R (DJ Ashba & Ron Rhal) © vs. Team Original GN'R (Duff McKagan & Steven Adler)

Heath Slater is heel...

Axl Rose © vs Slash in a Hell In A Cell Submission Match for the GN'R World Championship (Special Referee: Myles Kennedy)

and

Team New GN'R (DJ Ashba & Ron Rhal) © vs. Team Original GN'R (Duff McKagan & Steven Adler)

Why have Myles as a special referee? Can't Slash handle himself? Also, do you honestly think that Duff and Ron could concentrate on fighting instead of laughing at the bitchslapping and high pitched screaming going on around them?

Heath Slater is heel...

and

I would actually expect MSL to be guest referee.

why would team original GNR consist of two replacement members?

Yeah good call mate he really should have said "Team the Real GN'R" ( Duff McKagen & Steven Adler)