Bumblefoot playing and singing SCOM with Point of View

bumblecool

The comparison you just made is so inappropriate.

You're right. A worthless bum like Gilby shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as a guitarist as great as Ron. I apologize.

yeah sure. At least Gilby has at least 3-4 songs that are amazing and that he actually wrote. Like this one:

Anyway that was a bit off topic.

Oh yeah, that was 10,000,000 times better than Myles. :shrugs:

what the hell does Myles have to do with this? Are you trying to start a shitstorm ? Stop trolling please.

You're right. A worthless bum like Gilby shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as a guitarist as great as Ron. I apologize.

yeah sure. At least Gilby has at least 3-4 songs that are amazing and that he actually wrote. Like this one:

Lot of good they've done for his post-GNR career eh? :rofl-lol:

what the hell does Myles have to do with this? Are you trying to start a shitstorm ? Stop trolling please.

So it's OK for your dumbass to sit here and cupcake Ron, but I can't point out facts. Oh, the irony.

better than anything BBF has done

Betcha Ron's sold more records than Gilbs.

So has Justin Bieber.

And I'm sure Justin Bieber has more google results than Slash Guns N' Roses, but that didn't stop you from making your shitty little thread a while back. ;)

apparently it didn't stop your reply based on sales either. So you are contradicting yourself again.

So has Justin Bieber.

And I'm sure Justin Bieber has more google results than Slash Guns N' Roses, but that didn't stop you from making your shitty little thread a while back. ;)

apparently it didn't stop your reply based on sales either. So you are contradicting yourself again.

I'm using the argument that you guys tend to use so often against you. I don't personally believe sales prove an artist to be better than another, but it's an often used argument by GNR enthusiasts.

So has Justin Bieber.

Fuck every post you've made in this thread.

"It ought to be illegal, always taking up so much space."

Sure. Ron doesn't sound like he's getting bitten by 100 cats at the same time. Not a fair comparison, really.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Why would anyone dislike Gilby? That doesn't make any more sense than disliking Richard Fortus. Both being really nice to everyone, both doing a good job covering the real band's songs, both fitting in image wise. Gilby and Richard is the two replacements that I thought everyone had respect for.

Why would anyone dislike Gilby? That doesn't make any more sense than disliking Richard Fortus. Both being really nice to everyone, both doing a good job covering the real band's songs, both fitting in image wise. Gilby and Richard is the two replacements that I thought everyone had respect for.

I respect them both, but Gilby is simply a terrible, generic rock guitarist with nothing unique about him at all.

I respect him though. He did a chill job filling in for Izzy in a live setting.