This one minute clip from Jungle last night; the best Axl has sounded since 09.

GunsNRevolvers2

Came across this on youtube, and it's already been mentioned in the comments there.

But from 3:50 on through the rest of this Jungle is definitely the best he's sounded in quite a while, the scream at 4:11 into the hook is ruthless

The reason I made a seperate thread for this in particular though, is the question begs to be asked? Why isn't Axl CONSISTENT with this voice? It's definitely there..I feel like vocal strengthening and training could do wonders.

Edited by GunsNRevolvers2

God, I hate DJ Ashba. He butchers that sick little riff at the start of the song.

Anyway, yeah, Axl is firing on all cylinders here. And I agree, why isn't he consistent? He's embarrassed himself at prominent streaming performances recently. I know he's better than those. This proves it.

T minus 6 days and counting.....

God, I hate DJ Ashba. He butchers that sick little riff at the start of the song.

Anyway, yeah, Axl is firing on all cylinders here. And I agree, why isn't he consistent? He's embarrassed himself at prominent streaming performances recently. I know he's better than those. This proves it.

why isn't he consistent?

....cause he is fucking 50 years old.

BTW thank you for saying "firing" on all cylinders, I hate it when people say "clicking". Cylinders don't click, and it they do, valve train issues. :shades:

man you some of you guys are super hard to please

why don't you try singing like that when you're 50 years old on a consistent basis.. send me a recording and prove me wrong

lay the fuck off for god sakes

People are going to always be critical of the things that they love. Thicken up that skin.

This is reminding me of 2002 where people came in their pants on every single Live and Let Die scream, not knowing that the scream is easy to do, and 8 seconds doesn't make up for a shitty vocal performance the rest of the night.

Came across this on youtube, and it's already been mentioned in the comments there.

But from 3:50 on through the rest of this Jungle is definitely the best he's sounded in quite a while, the scream at 4:11 into the hook is ruthless

The reason I made a seperate thread for this in particular though, is the question begs to be asked? Why isn't Axl CONSISTENT with this voice? It's definitely there..I feel like vocal strengthening and training could do wonders.

that was awesomeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ppl ,give Axl a break, during Bridge School he was sick, period.

man you some of you guys are super hard to please

why don't you try singing like that when you're 50 years old on a consistent basis.. send me a recording and prove me wrong

lay the fuck off for god sakes

People are going to always be critical of the things that they love. Thicken up that skin.

As much as I love discussing GNR, if this forum and its users are merely just "critical" of GNR, then that's the world's biggest understatement.

Edited by Zeppelin