Anyone ever seen these Vegas Posters?

axlrosefan4life

I got these posters last night. The lady had like a few and I asked her for some. Lady at the box office

They are out of them from what lady at HR told me. They did have a 3rd one for the Halloween show and she said only had one of those left. Didn't see it

It's my understanding that "several hundred" were printed of the US Flag version. Was a poster given out with the meet and greet package or was it exclusive to the 200-level VIP Ticket holders? I saw a ton of them left on the reserved tables and I saw many remaining posters being discarded in the trash after the shows

WTF! That pisses me off that people just left or threw them away. Ugh. I hope you collected the ones that were just left on tables. What is wrong with people?

I only kept the two that were give to me and my wife but I wish I had taken more now that i know they're collectible lol

A friend of mine who works at the hard rock got me the American flag version and one of his staff only t-shirts with the original banned artwork...was bummed that I wasn't able to fly over to catch a show and maybe get backstage but this is still a pretty cool addition to the collection!