When does Chinese Democracy end for you?

Randy Lahey

So many countries have not been heard ChiDem live. Indonesia will be next.....

Almost half of the album have not performed yet, there might be a 2nd LasVegas residency as hinted by the band should the 1st succeeded, and it was.

So I look forward to hearing some songs live. i.e. Scrapped, Riad, I.R.S., Prostitute...... more TWAT, If The World and SR.

Edited by axlrod

After 2010 Axl has been a joke to me.

What happened in 2010?

If anything in 2010 my over-the-top interest was probably finally coming to an end then I saw the band a few times and it sent me back to the forums. Pre-CD I think I always expected that if it ever came out that would be something of an epoch but for some reason it never happened the way for me.

I saw Axl in 2010 and I had a great time, couldn't care less about his band I went to see him, his voice was in top form so was he. That's why 2010 is important to me.

Nobody will ever hand him a blank cheque again.

Heh, keep thinking Axl wont get paid again. He just did, again. He does not command what he once did, but who does after 30 years? Very few. If it makes you feel better to pretend the residency never happened, and he didn't get paid cause you couldn't go, so be it. Unfortunately for you, people still pay to see him, don't kid yourself. There will be no telethons held for Axl Rose, he is doing fine.

Well, i hope they will continue to touring. But some studio time will be nice too. Anything before the "silence era" again. 1996-1999 - 2003-2005

Good point. People seen to forget the "lean" years to easily.

Can't wait till Axel releases CDII and blow up the song charts once again!! :headbang:

OK. I've seen you misspell "Axl" as "Axel" in every one of your posts so far.

Are you really going that extra cupcake mile?

Drop the "e" ffs.

Most people who's first language isn't English make this mistake. I'm not sure if that is the case here though.

I'd compare it to Vietnam: right now we are at the stage where Nixon has become President and is increasing the bombing in Vietnam. Eventually Axl will use his relentless touring as leverage in order to open up chats with Universal about the release of Chinese Democracy II.

Edited by Randy Lahey

Can't wait till Axel releases CDII and blow up the song charts once again!! :headbang:

OK. I've seen you misspell "Axl" as "Axel" in every one of your posts so far.

Are you really going that extra cupcake mile?

Drop the "e" ffs.

axel plz reunite with eslash and gtour mejico plz axel amigo