Tommy Stinson leaves the stage in Delhi

Uncle Bob

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, who did Guns influence? I mean, really? I don't know any band influenced by Guns, lol. They did not come up with anything new, they had commercial success and that's it. You overrate old Guns too much. They had commercial success.

Okay, I'll start. Adler's Appetite, Velvet Revolver, Slash's Snakepit and Ju Ju Hounds? lol

And this proves why nugnr fans are considered a joke.

Tommy won't leave, There will not be a full on reunion of the 'Mats (maybe a show or two, or a small set of shows for the Slim Dunlap benefit). And to the dumbass who said "Tommy's too greedy for that" Fuck you - Tommy doesn't care about the money. Tommy loves what he does, both solo and with Guns. If it was about the money he'd be charging $50 a ticket for his solo shows. If it was about the money, he wouldn't be donating the proceeds from his solo shows to Timkatec.

Replacements Reunioun would give more money to him than Gn'R. It's his words.

Oh, ok! if there is anyone in the band that is perfectly replaceable is tommy.

The General? Really?

LOLLLLLLL at Tommy being viewed as anything other than a hired hand. You guys actually think he is some sort of mastemind of the band while Axl isn't there? He runs rehearsals. WHOAAAAAA! Totally irreplaceable right there. He is probably making business decisions along with Axl in regards to the future of the band too!

Fucks your problem?

Just an opinion champ. Not insulting you.

he's probably already signed a contract that states he can't talk about gnr or write any books about it. thread/

This.

Yup, this..

Bucket or Robin never said a word once they walked on Axl..

Bucket and Robin never said a word before they walked on Axl..

When newgnr did an interview with mtv in 2002, tommy and dizzy did it. Notice the pattern? Tommy and dizzy do the interviews now with slash errr i mean ashba.

Bucket and Robin were weirdos that didn't talk in general..

he's probably already signed a contract that states he can't talk about gnr or write any books about it. thread/

This.

Yup, this..

When newgnr did an interview with mtv in 2002, tommy and dizzy did it. Notice the pattern? Tommy and dizzy do the interviews now with slash errr i mean ashba.

Both were more talented than any current member of GN'R (including Axl)

This.

Yup, this..

Both were more talented than any current member of GN'R (including Axl)

I agree, I would prefer bucket and robin to bumble and dj..i believe those other guys are more talented and make guns n roses "different" than before. I would rather see an emo talent alongside a guy with a chicken bucket on his head than a couple of guys attempting to make GNR look ''bad ass''. I'm for change however, a lot of people weren't at the time that they were in GNR.

Glad you concur with me, but my point was, neither guy talked then and don't talk now. They have nothing to do with GNR now, so why not openly bash axl?? Now's the time to yet they never have....figure that one

Dude, who did Guns influence? I mean, really? I don't know any band influenced by Guns, lol. They did not come up with anything new, they had commercial success and that's it. You overrate old Guns too much. They had commercial success.

Okay, I'll start. Adler's Appetite, Velvet Revolver, Slash's Snakepit and Ju Ju Hounds? lol

And this proves why nugnr fans are considered a joke.

Key word "considered", but it also proves how pro-slash and anti-axl fans aren't able to read between the lines...

Zzzzz...

These threads about the Guns N' Roses bassist are getting boring. He won't quit.

Fixed.

He could, after all, he is just a hired hand right?

Tommy is not going anywhere.

He could have just been flipping out at the tech guy, if he hasn't quit by now, I doubt he ever will.

*makes sign language hand gestures*

How long has Tommy been with the band?

Longer than any other member in GnR history, besides Axl and Dizzy.

Makes you realise how much he has underachieved by as a member. One mediocre album of which he contributes nothing of any significance.

*makes sign language hand gestures*

How long has Tommy been with the band?

Longer than any other member in GnR history, besides Axl and Dizzy.

Makes you realise how much he has underachieved by as a member. One mediocre album of which he contributes nothing of any significance.

Whattaya mean? That band with Bucket, Brain, and Finck and him: that was a kickass band. Tommy is on all the unreleased Chinese Democracy unheard songs. That gives him street cred. Nobody seem to give Gilby as hard a time, as far as first-gen replacements go. Tommy is a 1st-gen replacement. He is a link to the past. He is paying his dues.

But we're all real glad that you're here to share your point of view relentlessly in this 'fan' forum.