Guns n roses australia march 2013, confirmed!

bumblerose

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was very tempted to go platinum......just couldn't hit the buy button. Hopefully I don't get rolled tomorrow

I didn't want to either at that price but figured I would probably miss out on decent ones at the presale

well if you want i'm going to sell my other one So if you miss out I have an extra row A

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

Totally agree 2 x 4. Axl was a big fan of 'Angel City' as he knew them so it would be a nice thing for them to do. Whether or not they could learn a song and practice it in such a short time is doubtful.

My personal favourite is Marsielles. But Axl could sing the shit out of any song you mentioned and it would sound great.

Aussie pub rock was fuckin' awesome back then.

ACDC, Chisel, The Angels, Divinyls etc...

Great music. Better than most shit that bands put out these days.

I was very tempted to go platinum......just couldn't hit the buy button. Hopefully I don't get rolled tomorrow

I didn't want to either at that price but figured I would probably miss out on decent ones at the presale

well if you want i'm going to sell my other one So if you miss out I have an extra row A

Thanks for the offer :) but I need 2 tixs. I hope the site doesn't crash tomorrow

How much was platinum for the Melbourne gig?

Where will that place you?

Row b is $450 each.....min purchase 2 I believe

I will buy syd and new tickets tomorrow :)

what website will you go through man? can anyone get the presale

Ticketek, G.A all the way ( I'm hoping G.A for hunter stadium is right at the front, i'm waiting for the seating chart)

$450 each ! Holy shit.

For that much money you should get to smoke a cuban with Axl after the gig and get Frank's ride cymbal signed by the whole band. :)

I'm just going regular GA for the others it would be nice if it included a Cuban with Axl

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

Ticketek, G.A all the way ( I'm hoping G.A for hunter stadium is right at the front, i'm waiting for the seating chart)

sounds good! i think me and a mate might try and make newy aswell, we'll see how the funds go after we over do it in syd city haha

Thanks for the offer :) but I need 2 tixs. I hope the site doesn't crash tomorrow

Are you meaning the 2nd row of seats in Melbourne is $450.00? Plus you have to buy 2 tickets? Imagine what the scalpers will be asking then as they always seem to get the tickets somehow, will be watching ebay to see what they ask. Yet when I watch RIR and see the people at the back of that crowd I think it would hardly be worth going - you wouldn't see anything.

Are you meaning the 2nd row of seats in Melbourne is $450.00? Plus you have to buy 2 tickets? Imagine what the scalpers will be asking then as they always seem to get the tickets somehow, will be watching ebay to see what they ask. Yet when I watch RIR and see the people at the back of that crowd I think it would hardly be worth going - you wouldn't see anything.

Yeh that's if you go to ticketmaster.com.au and buy them now. So I'm not sure what rows they are selling as gold when pre sale goes on sale.

Yeh that's if you go to ticketmaster.com.au and buy them now. So I'm not sure what rows they are selling as gold when pre sale goes on sale.

We got balcony as gold for $217. It's close to the stage with only 4 rows of seats. Will have a look tomorrow at what the pre-sales offer. Best of luck getting a ticket, hope you get a good one.

We got balcony as gold for $217. It's close to the stage with only 4 rows of seats. Will have a look tomorrow at what the pre-sales offer. Best of luck getting a ticket, hope you get a good one.

The venue map should show if G.A is right at the front? The one in brisbane is anyway.

Rose Tattoo took the Angels spot, it seems.

There's two versions of The Angels touring right now. The original band members with their new singer (Dave Gleeson of the Screaming Jets), and then Doc with his new lineup (although all of the members have been in the Angels at one point or another over the years.)

But yes, I'm a HUGE Angels fan, so I'd love to see Axl bust out one of their tunes in tribute to Doc.

Edited by The Real McCoy