Is Axl delaying the next album because deep down he knows that this current lineup isn't capable of writing GNR caliber music?

BBA

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey whingebags, why not try and answer the OP's question instead of attacking him and crying to the mods. When you do that you're just admitting you HAVE no answer.

There is nothing wrong with asking why Axl is delaying recording with these guys. Personally I don't think the problem is necessarily with the band, the problem is with Axl. He is creatively bankrupt and has burned so many bridges in the industry that nobody cares about his next project. There will never be another album from any NuGNR lineup, unless Axl is willing to release it himself from his own label and that doesn't appear to be a possibility right now or anytime soon.

Hey whingebags, why not try and answer the OP's question instead of attacking him and crying to the mods. When you do that you're just admitting you HAVE no answer.

That's because the moron who made the poll didn't include the "no" option. And that's why it is a cupcake thread. Are you too stupid to see that?

Axl has auditionned TONS of people in between 2004 and 2006 and then between 2008 and 2009.

If he didn't want those guys in the band, other guitarists would be there instead.

BBF has been publicly criticizing management, late starts, and GnR's bullshit for years now so if Axl didn't want him in the band he would be looooooong gone. Ask Matt Sorum.

That's because the moron who made the poll didn't include the "no" option. And that's why it is a cupcake thread. Are you too stupid to see that?

You could have just asked the OP to include a No option instead of behaving like a 2 year old.

You could have just asked the OP to include a No option instead of behaving like a 2 year old.

Haha :D. Yes, he would probably have complied ;). Maybe I should ask him to also remove the reunion-themed option and in general ask him to stop twisting news stories and stop making threads that are skewed towards his own opinion on Guns N' Roses?

It is his opinion. It has no major impact on my life and I suggest you adopt a similar approach. One thing is for sure, pointing out your criticisms like above is better than just being a whiney knob about it. I don't think the poll or this thread signals the end of the world for the forum, you can choose to ignore it if you want you know.

It is his opinion. It has no major impact on my life and I suggest you adopt a similar approach.

Oh, I have energy enough to also pay attention to things with a very, very, very little impact on my life, like questioning the existence of obvious, cluttering cupcake threads in a section where I go to find news on Guns N' Roses.

One thing is for sure, pointing out your criticisms like above is better than just being a whiney knob about it.

If by asking why an obvious cupcake thread hasn't been locked yet makes me a "whiney knob" then that's what I am and that's what I will remain. I really couldn't care less what you think of me.

I don't think the poll or this thread signals the end of the world for the forum, you can choose to ignore it if you want you know.

Why would I ignore things that lessen the value of something I appreciate, like this forum? What an absofuckinglutely passive, fatalistic approach to life. I fight for the things I love, I am not a fucking coward. I don't just ignore them like some pathetic wuss.

Why would I ignore things that lessen the value of something I appreciate, like this forum? What an absofuckinglutely passive, fatalistic approach to life. I fight for the things I love, I am not a fucking coward. I don't just ignore them like some pathetic wuss.

OMG. Please shut the fuck up. You ARE a pathetic wuss.

Is Axl delaying the next album because deep down he knows that this current lineup isn't capable of writing GNR caliber music?

So all three answers you provided are basically a "Yes".

Guess I don't need to vote in that case seeing as I disagree.

Interesting. So far, 100% of those who voted believe that Axl doesn't think that the current lineup is capable of writing a good album and/or that he needs to get Slash back in the fold.

Dude, are you for real? I mean, do you really think this is a fair poll? You asked a Yes, No question, but did not give the option for no. If I made a poll that asked if you were a complete moron for constantly trying to find something wrong with Axl, but didn't give the "no" option I am sure you would take issue with it. You can't have a poll without giving people a choice. I didn't vote, cause you didn't give me a choice.

Do you not see this?

Edited by Gunzen

Why is an obvious cupcake thread like this not locked?

Mods are quite powerless. They close 1 of every 5 cupcake threads rather than issuing valid suspensions. At least when msl was posting it was somewhat entertaining.

But this thread is feckless. I mean, most of BBA's threads are pathetic attempts to slander a 50 year old guy for not being 20, but this one is not only lame, but poorly thought out. I for one, am shocked. :shades:

@gunzen

i think it's exactly the opposite. bba makes fun of a 50 years old guy for not behaving like a 50 years old guy but like 15 years old girl. this is an obvious cupcake thread, and yet the most interesting thread on D&N. msl posts were equally ridiculous, you just like him because he's pro-axl.

Edited by maynard

OMG. Please shut the fuck up. You ARE a pathetic wuss.

Steven Adlers a homo. And a terrible drummer. Have you seen him attempt brownstone lately?

Wish the dude would go away forever..

I think its a pretty fair point.

I'm starting to think that the leftovers from the Chinese Democracy sessions aren't up to much. I mean, come on - Silkworms?

If Axl knows that what he's got is mediocre, and has nothing much left in the creative tank, then he's better off releasing nothing, than releasing a terrible album which will just tarnish the GNR legacy.