Guns n Roses tour Australia March 2013

rock4eva

Hmm..interesting....Melbourne gig coincides with F1 Grand Prix weekend, venue is only 5 mins away from the Albert Park race track , if your travelling to Melb better book your accommodation early...

I would say its a high chance that they are the band for the F1 event

If that's the case are you saying they will play twice in Melbourne? What night is the F1 concert usually ?

Johnny D - how was Soundgarden? I saw Cornell's solo show in Brisbane which was cool.

Redhead - I can knock off your mum for a carton of beer :)

I'm not saying they will play two shows but lenny did this year 17th and 18th

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm..interesting....Melbourne gig coincides with

F1 Grand Prix weekend, venue is only 5 mins away from the Albert Park race track , if your travelling to Melb better book your accommodation early...

Nui was spot on with his info!

Who is Nui ?

My mum doesn't drink beer (she's strictly a wine connoisseur!) Ha!

??? I think we both have different meanings for 'knock her off'. ???

Hahahaha! Sorry i read your post completely wrong! :lol: With regards to your offer I think I'll respectfully decline. Despite her unsympathetic views towards GNR back in 88 I have become rather attached to her since then. But thanks for the offer. I'll keep you in mind though in case she somehow tries to prevent me from attending next March. :lol:

In response to your question the F1 concert is always on the Sunday night after the race. So unless they are planning to miraculously do 2 shows at exactly the same time I'd say they aren't playing the F1 show. It's strange though that they would line it up so close together. I'm curious to see how this all turns out.

Hahahaha! Sorry i read your post completely wrong! :lol: With regards to your offer I think I'll respectfully decline. Despite her unsympathetic views towards GNR back in 88 I have become rather attached to her since then. But thanks for the offer. I'll keep you in mind though in case she somehow tries to prevent me from attending next March. :lol:

In response to your question the F1 concert is always on the Sunday night after the race. So unless they are planning to miraculously do 2 shows at exactly the same time I'd say they aren't playing the F1 show. It's strange though that they would line it up so close together. I'm curious to see how this all turns out.

Redhead will you be trying for the seated area or the GA?

Hmm..interesting....Melbourne gig coincides with

F1 Grand Prix weekend, venue is only 5 mins away from the Albert Park race track , if your travelling to Melb better book your accommodation early...

Nui was spot on with his info!

Who is Nui ?

Nui Tekoha - music journo for Herald Sun, rumoured this tour with ZZtop back in September.

Neil Young is in town same weekend playing at winery on 16th

Edited by Teejay

1. You gotta go for seated. Even if its seated section you can drift down to the orchestral pit for these sort of events and assault cunts in the mosh pit. :lol:

2. Soundgarden was great as in the band themselves, but the venue took alot away from the magic of that gig. Alot.

3. Red, if you're more attached to your mother now I can kill you both for the special, one time only fee of $14,000. If you supply the rope, duct tape, bullets etc. I'll deduct it from the fee. Usually I have all these things but its been a while since I've gone shopping for them and I think the local Bunnings is onto me. :no:

1. You gotta go for seated. Even if its seated section you can drift down to the orchestral pit for these sort of events and assault cunts in the mosh pit. :lol:

2. Soundgarden was great as in the band themselves, but the venue took alot away from the magic of that gig. Alot.

3. Red, if you're more attached to your mother now I can kill you both for the special, one time only fee of $14,000. If you supply the rope, duct tape, bullets etc. I'll deduct it from the fee. Usually I have all these things but its been a while since I've gone shopping for them and I think the local Bunnings is onto me. :no:

Seated, really? I was thinking GA, but I haven't been to the Myer Music Bowl in at least 25 years so don't remember the set up. I thought seated was for the pussies and I want be AS CLOSE to Axl as I can possibly be! :lol:

Seated, really? I was thinking GA, but I haven't been to the Myer Music Bowl in at least 25 years so don't remember the set up. I thought seated was for the pussies and I want be AS CLOSE to Axl as I can possibly be! :lol:

From what I see the fixed seating is the closest to the stage, the GA is up on the lawn.

http://www.artscentremelbourne.com.au/media/15948/smmb%20-%20stalls%20seating%20plans.pdf

Well that was a lame review, plus the comments as well. :no:

Nup, get seats dear. Like I said you can go down to the pit and stand and go nuts still. It's a win win.