HAPPY NEW YEAR!

star

I am truly shocked star didn't criticize the band in the opening post. Mind = blown.

I was going to say +1 because I always thought that he was one of the most hate spewing posters on here before he was banned. But on reflection, Star has been mysteriously well behaved on his return in comparison to his previous mindless savagery of the band - the kind that pi2loco and SOAB and a dozen others pointlessly indulge in. Maybe he had a change of heart, or maybe he genuinely took the mods on their offer of turning a new leaf and is keeping it clean and honest :shrugs:

I am truly shocked star didn't criticize the band in the opening post. Mind = blown.

Stop trying to pick a fight you pathetic joke.

Your hypocrisy is magnifique. And just so you know, I wasn't trying to pick a fight. Archer is a friend of mine and I read his post carefully.

Perhaps you don't remember, but star was banned for a reason. Perhaps you don't remember, but star used to relentlessly skewer the band and Axl. So when I say I was surprised star didn't criticize the band, I meant it quite literally and was not trying to pick a fight. You drama queen.

As I said, Archer already covered this matter. So fuck off.

Edited by brainsaber

Your hypocrisy is magnifique. And just so you know, I wasn't trying to pick a fight, asshole. Archer is a friend of mine and I read what he wrote. Perhaps you don't remember, but star was banned for a reason. Perhaps you don't remember, but star used to relentlessly skewer the band and Axl. So when I say I was surprised star didn't criticize the band, I meant it quite literally and was not trying to pick a fight. You drama queen.

Don't care. The thread was "happy new year" and the only thing you do is bring up previous crap you had with this member in an unrelated thread. Stop picking a fight you ass.

Your hypocrisy is magnifique. And just so you know, I wasn't trying to pick a fight, asshole. Archer is a friend of mine and I read what he wrote. Perhaps you don't remember, but star was banned for a reason. Perhaps you don't remember, but star used to relentlessly skewer the band and Axl. So when I say I was surprised star didn't criticize the band, I meant it quite literally and was not trying to pick a fight. You drama queen.

Don't care. The thread was "happy new year" and the only thing you do is bring up previous crap you had with this member in an unrelated thread. Stop picking a fight you ass.

this

plus happy new year

Edited by Crash Diet

Likewise, I don't care about your finger-wagging you pompous wannabe forum cop. Star was banned for excessive trolling, SO LIKE I SAID BEFORE, I meant my post quite literally, not to pick a fight. I genuinely was surprised. I'm sorry that bothers you so much mister sensitive.

And finally, I never brought up any previous crap in my first post. So stop fuckin lying. Read the post again, dumbass: "I am truly shocked star didn't criticize the band in the opening post. Mind = blown." THAT'S ALL I SAID. It wasn't even that mean. It was actually mildly humorous, not some grand flame insult. Jesus Christ.

So please take your own deluded perceptions and fuck off. Hypocrite.

Edited by brainsaber

Likewise, I don't care about your finger-wagging you pompous wannabe forum cop. Star was banned for excessive trolling, SO LIKE I SAID BEFORE, I meant my post quite literally, not to pick a fight. I genuinely was surprised. I'm sorry that bothers you so much mister sensitive.

And finally, I never brought up any previous crap in my first post. So stop fuckin lying. Read the post again, dumbass: "I am truly shocked star didn't criticize the band in the opening post. Mind = blown." THAT'S ALL I SAID. It wasn't even that mean. It was actually mildly humorous, not some grand flame insult. Jesus Christ.

So please take your own deluded perceptions and fuck off. Hypocrite.

Happy New Year for you too :popcorn: