Wall-E is the worst movie of all time.

arnold layne

I know I am going to catch a lot of flack for this, but here me out.

I think Wall-E is the worst movie of all time.

You see, Wall-E was a massive, giant, colossal "fuck you" to everyone who saw it. It was political trash - directly telling us in our face, that we are all the scum of the earth. Whether you think that is true or not is irrelevant. My point is, when I want to watch a movie, I want to enjoy it. I don't want to feel like an asshole, and that's exactly how Wall-E made me feel.

The sad thing is, when the movie was telling everyone how much of a piece of shit they are, for living a normal life "while supporting capitalism and throwing garbage around the planet", it was making a shit ton of money. The fat cats in Hollywood were rolling in dough, driving around their Hummers, and probably throwing baby kittens in the fire...

For what?

So we feel bad about ourselves for living how we do.

What hypocritical bastards. If anything, they should look at how they live. The people that make that movie made a shit ton of money, and the sad thing is they are doing exactly what that movie was warning us about. It's like "Do as I say but what I do", and people ate that shit up! People actually liked that movie!

I think it's sad really. People just look at the "morale" of the story, but fail to realize who made that moral - a bunch of wasteful, capitalistic, hypocritical assholes.

And that's why it's the worst movie ever made. Because it was a fucking slap in the face. I felt disrespected. I felt like I was locked into a dark room with no windows, and stood there to suffer for no fucking reason. It's fucking disgusting.

I know I am going to catch a lot of flack for this, but here me out.

I think Wall-E is the worst movie of all time.

You see, Wall-E was a massive, giant, colossal "fuck you" to everyone who saw it. It was political trash - directly telling us in our face, that we are all the scum of the earth. Whether you think that is true or not is irrelevant. My point is, when I want to watch a movie, I want to enjoy it. I don't want to feel like an asshole, and that's exactly how Wall-E made me feel.

The sad thing is, when the movie was telling everyone how much of a piece of shit they are, for living a normal life "while supporting capitalism and throwing garbage around the planet", it was making a shit ton of money. The fat cats in Hollywood were rolling in dough, driving around their Hummers, and probably throwing baby kittens in the fire...

For what?

So we feel bad about ourselves for living how we do.

What hypocritical bastards. If anything, they should look at how they live. The people that make that movie made a shit ton of money, and the sad thing is they are doing exactly what that movie was warning us about. It's like "Do as I say but what I do", and people ate that shit up! People actually liked that movie!

I think it's sad really. People just look at the "morale" of the story, but fail to realize who made that moral - a bunch of wasteful, capitalistic, hypocritical assholes.

And that's why it's the worst movie ever made. Because it was a fucking slap in the face. I felt disrespected. I felt like I was locked into a dark room with no windows, and stood there to suffer for no fucking reason. It's fucking disgusting.

Doesn't make that point any less valid.