The Breaking Bad leaked info/speculation thread [FUTURE SPOILERS - BEWARE]

ManetsBR

Yeah... you probably should spoiler tag that stuff, but I'm glad you posted it.

I've been looking for 'net spoilers for this show religiously for the last 6 months. You got a links?

Spoilers don't bother me, but I DO understand.

Anyway..thanks.

http://imgur.com/a/ivMGz

http://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/topic/3194007-breaking-bad-spoilers/page-14

Yeah... you probably should spoiler tag that stuff, but I'm glad you posted it.

I've been looking for 'net spoilers for this show religiously for the last 6 months. You got a links?

Spoilers don't bother me, but I DO understand.

Anyway..thanks.

http://imgur.com/a/ivMGz

http://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/topic/3194007-breaking-bad-spoilers/page-14

Thanks

Awesome!! Wow..if real, this is going to be a great season.

Thanks

Awesome!! Wow..if real, this is going to be a great season.

After analyzing them, I've come to the conclusion (theory really) that the first 6 of the leaks are legitimate and that the leaks for episodes 7 and 8 are totally fake.

You can tell that the first 6 are the same writing style as the person who correctly leaked episode 1. When it comes to the leaks from episodes 7 and 8, they are overly detailed, the writer uses better grammar, punctuation, even detailed scene break, explaining when the theme was played, etc....looks much more creative and done as a fake, imo. In the first 6, the writer gets right to the point, uses bad grammar, punctuation, and is not detailed, etc....he basically just gives you an overview of the story.

Looks like the leaks are fake...so far, anyway....or at the very least, they left a TON of stuff out!

To follow is the rumored and LEAKED spoiler for the next episode of Breaking Bad - "Buried". Although there is a rumor that it is a hoax, we won't know for sure until the episode airs.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Buried:

The episode opens with Walt speaking with Saul. Saul gives him the number for the "disappearing guy" once again and Walt dismisses the idea but takes the card. He wants to handle this on his own. Walt meets up with Jesse. His guilt is overwhelming him and he has started using again. He tells Jesse that Hank may know about his true identity. Jesse is unresponsive.

Marie struggles with Hank's recent attitude. She speaks to Skyler about it but Skyler is silent. Skyler is in trouble after the IRS begins looking into her finances. She suspects Beneke said something to them. She tells Walt. Walt drags Skyler to the storage unit but doesn't tell her about Hank. They take all of the money, along with other incriminating evidence, out to the desert where he and Jesse did his first cook. They bury the money underground to keep it hidden and for safekeeping. Skyler is under the impression that he did this due to the IRS investigation but has a feeling there may be more to it.

Hank struggles with whether or not to reveal Heisenberg's identity to anyone at work. The episode ends with Jesse walking into the DEA building, apparently ready to surrender himself.

Yeah, definitely fake....

Yeah, it looks like the spoilers you leaked didn't tell the whole story...

My guess is its someone who works on the show GF/BF....she read his "work logs/script" and assumed the rest.

Still wouldn't read those KK spoiler's, because some of the stuff is true.

I'd put it at:

70% being false.

30% true.

The only thing I will say, is if it was 100% true. It would be a great ending to a great show. Bookmark KK's link, and after it is over go back and read it.

Edited by SunnyDRE

Vince Gilligan said that the ending will be a

"small victory"
for Walter White. It might be a long shot but I'm guessing
he'll die and the blood money will remain forever buried but the lottery ticket he purchased with the GPS coordinates will be a big winner and his kids (Skylar is dead by this point) will be financially secure which is what he wanted in the first place.

Vince Gilligan said that the ending will be a

"small victory"
for Walter White. It might be a long shot but I'm guessing
he'll die and the blood money will remain forever buried but the lottery ticket he purchased with the GPS coordinates will be a big winner and his kids (Skylar is dead by this point) will be financially secure which is what he wanted in the first place.

Ha! That would be really out there....

To follow is the rumored and LEAKED spoiler for the 3RD OF THE FINAL episodes of Breaking Bad - "Confessions". Although there is a rumor that it is a hoax, we won't know for sure until the episode airs.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Confessions:

The episode begins with Jesse about to turn himself into the DEA when he is caught in the lobby by Hank. Jesse exchanges some unpleasant words with Hank, still angry about their history. Hank theorizes that Jesse is here to turn himself and Walt in, so Hank drops a hint that he knows about Walt being Heisenberg. Jesse picks up on the hint and is shocked.

Lydia meets Walt for coffee and informs him that the Czech gang as well as Declans men are unhappy with Walt retiring from cooking. She wants him to return. Walt basically tells her to fuck herself. Lydia knows Todd can also cook Walts formula, so she contacts him.

Skyler is concerned about Walt as he has been acting differently. Walt is talking to Junior and breaks down telling him that he is scared and fucked up, etc etc but Walt Jr doesnt know what he is talking about. It is really weird becomes Walt shows weakness and emotion for the first time in a long time. Walt JR seems to be the only one Walt can be real in front of.

We see Hank and Jesse driving around together. Hank convinced Jesse to work with him rather than turn to the DEA right away so they can build up a case. They speak and Jesse reveals the answers to most of Hanks questions about Walt.

Walt visits Todd and strongly encourages him not to cook for the gangs. Todd tells Walt that cooking for them will ensure that neither of them nor their families are harmed, but clearly Walt doesnt care because his ego is too big and doesnt want anyone cooking his product.

The families have dinner later that night. the room is really tense and we see Hank and Walt throwing subtle insults at each other. When he gets a chance, Hank speaks to Skyler and tries to figure out if she knows about Walt/Heisenberg without directly asking. She is clearly frightened by Walt and refuses to speak. Hank invites Walt out into the garage for one of his homemade beers and confronts Walt again. This time Walt is ready. He has a whole speech about how he can drag Hank into the mess including the fact that his rehab was paid with drug money. Hank pins Walt against the wall in anger.

At the end of the episode, it is seen that Todd has agreed to begin cooking for Declan and the Czechs...against Walts wishes

It's clear now that the leaks are fake and any resemblance (or facts) to the real show are coincidental.

Since all loose ends will be tied up, this is how I think it's all going to play out. Do you guys remember Ken from season 1 episode 4 "Cancer Man" ? He was the kick ass working professional dude who was just too awesome and in your face for everybody. As we all know his sweet BMW had personalized New Mexico license plates that read "KEN WINS" My theory is that Ken never got over someone destroying his car, I mean do you know how much he paid for that?! Ken became obsessed and went on to hire the best private investigators in the business. He spared no expense, dude thinks $40,000.00 bonuses are disrespectful, c'mon. Through the gas station survillance video they identify Walt. They begin patiently tracking and following Walt, watching his every move. In the final episode Ken will come out of the shadows and kill walt, and as the screen fades to black all we see is Ken whisper into Walt's ear, "KEN WINS."

Since all loose ends will be tied up, this is how I think it's all going to play out. Do you guys remember Ken from season 1 episode 4 "Cancer Man" ? He was the kick ass working professional dude who was just too awesome and in your face for everybody. As we all know his sweet BMW had personalized New Mexico license plates that read "KEN WINS" My theory is that Ken never got over someone destroying his car, I mean do you know how much he paid for that?! Ken became obsessed and went on to hire the best private investigators in the business. He spared no expense, dude thinks $40,000.00 bonuses are disrespectful, c'mon. Through the gas station survillance video they identify Walt. They begin patiently tracking and following Walt, watching his every move. In the final episode Ken will come out of the shadows and kill walt, and as the screen fades to black all we see is Ken whisper into Walt's ear, "KEN WINS."

Ha! Nice memory! That would be one heck of ending....although you might have people rioting..... :lol:

To follow is the rumored and LEAKED spoiler for the 4th OF THE FINAL episodes of Breaking Bad - "Rabid Dog". Although there is a rumor that it is a hoax, we won't know for sure until the episode airs.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Rabid Dog:

The episode opens with revealing that the IRS is looking into the car washes finances even further and are starting to find problems. Skyler still believes that Beneke or one of his employees spoke to the IRS and plans to do something about it.

Jesse and Hank are still working together. The episode details some of their detective work including confronting Saul and Jesse speaking to Walter to get information they need (wont go into details here).

Jesse is still fighting his guilt and is using.

Walt gets word that Todd has been cooking. He expresses his anger to Lydia but she refuses to do anything about it. Walt threatens Lydia and says hes going to speak with Todd. She tells Walt to stay away from Todd but he refuses. Lydia contacts Todds uncle to inform him of Walts apparent intentions.

Walt Jr begins to get suspicious about how everyone is acting. Walt sets up a meet with Todd to discuss returning to work. Walt tells Todd he Doesnt want an inexperienced cook replicating his product. they argue and Walt kills Todd in cold blood.

Now there is a lot of little things i left out but this is the basic idea.

Ok, although these spoilers are fake, it's pretty neat that they got the Jesse working with Hank part right.

To follow is the rumored and LEAKED spoiler for the 4th OF THE FINAL episodes of Breaking Bad - "Rabid Dog". Although there is a rumor that it is a hoax, we won't know for sure until the episode airs.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Rabid Dog:

The episode opens with revealing that the IRS is looking into the car washes finances even further and are starting to find problems. Skyler still believes that Beneke or one of his employees spoke to the IRS and plans to do something about it.

Jesse and Hank are still working together. The episode details some of their detective work including confronting Saul and Jesse speaking to Walter to get information they need (wont go into details here).

Jesse is still fighting his guilt and is using.

Walt gets word that Todd has been cooking. He expresses his anger to Lydia but she refuses to do anything about it. Walt threatens Lydia and says hes going to speak with Todd. She tells Walt to stay away from Todd but he refuses. Lydia contacts Todds uncle to inform him of Walts apparent intentions.

Walt Jr begins to get suspicious about how everyone is acting. Walt sets up a meet with Todd to discuss returning to work. Walt tells Todd he Doesnt want an inexperienced cook replicating his product. they argue and Walt kills Todd in cold blood.

Now there is a lot of little things i left out but this is the basic idea.

Ok, although these spoilers are fake, it's pretty neat that they got the Jesse working with Hank part right.

Even though they are fake, what did you think about them?