The Breaking Bad leaked info/speculation thread [FUTURE SPOILERS - BEWARE]

ManetsBR

Are there spoiler dangers in there?

Not that I've noticed though I'm only about half way into it.

EPISODE BREAKDOWN:

Coming up on Media Mayhem.

Welcoming Vince Gilligan.

The awkwardness of the Emmys.

The sitcom format and working in drama.

Balancing comedy and tension in Breaking Bad.

The time span of Breaking Bad, and the endless pregnancy.

X-Files and staying on the air too long.

Resisting the urge to google yourself.

Not liking Walter White.

Casting Bryan Cranston, "That's my guy!"

The anti-hero on tv and the least popular character on the show.

Creating the right balance of action on the show.

Working with AMC and the Saul spinoff.

Passion of the Saul.

Going from nowhere to having something to lose.

His voice on the show.

Making the transition to films and crazy spending in Hollywood.

What the world of Saul Goodman is like.

What to expect from the end of Breaking Bad.

You don't? How come? What don't you like about it?

I just don't find Walter compelling. I watched a few seasons. I enjoyed some stuff with Hank, and I liked the storyline with Gus... but Walt and his wife? Bleh. Walt and his son? Bleh. His wife and son in their own right? Bleh. Walt and his boring ass, predictable megalomania?

It's mostly about Walt. I find him laughable. I don't think he's badass or interesting at all.

Maybe watch some Malcom in the Middle and regain some appreciation for Bryan Cranston............

I think Cranston is great. It's not about him for me. It's the character.

Anyway, you guys all love it, so I don't want to muck up the thread with negativity. I'm gonna go call Axl fat. /irony :lol:

Maybe watch some Malcom in the Middle and regain some appreciation for Bryan Cranston............

Anyway, you guys all love it, so I don't want to muck up the thread with negativity. I'm gonna go call Axl fat. /irony :lol:

Well I got nothin' then, you're just crazy :lol:

I'm moving on August 1st, and my new place has Netflix. I've never used Netflix before, but BB is on there, right? Do the new episodes get put up after they air, or am I gonna have to torrent them?

Well I got nothin' then, you're just crazy :lol:

I'm moving on August 1st, and my new place has Netflix. I've never used Netflix before, but BB is on there, right? Do the new episodes get put up after they air, or am I gonna have to torrent them?

Only up through episode 4 is up on Netflix. None of the first half of Episode 5 are up.

39612030.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I can't wait. I hope sum of the women in the show get it good. I hate them all. Skylar, Marie, Lydia. I hope they all get it.

Was really bummed when they killed mike off. He was one of my favorite later season characters. Cold blooded killer, but also had a warm sweet side to him. And I liked the way they were working together before he decides to get out the game..

With any new info, like the synopses and such, can we all agree to put that in Spoiler tags?

They don't tell much really. And Lydia is ok looking. Too skinny. And too figitty. Like she drank too much coffee of sumthing. She just bugs me. Hope they steal her connections and blow her away. Pretty sure they have enough methylamine for 8 episodes anyways.