The Breaking Bad leaked info/speculation thread [FUTURE SPOILERS - BEWARE]

ManetsBR

To follow is the rumored and LEAKED spoiler for the 4th OF THE FINAL episodes of Breaking Bad - "Rabid Dog". Although there is a rumor that it is a hoax, we won't know for sure until the episode airs.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Rabid Dog:

The episode opens with revealing that the IRS is looking into the car washes finances even further and are starting to find problems. Skyler still believes that Beneke or one of his employees spoke to the IRS and plans to do something about it.

Jesse and Hank are still working together. The episode details some of their detective work including confronting Saul and Jesse speaking to Walter to get information they need (wont go into details here).

Jesse is still fighting his guilt and is using.

Walt gets word that Todd has been cooking. He expresses his anger to Lydia but she refuses to do anything about it. Walt threatens Lydia and says hes going to speak with Todd. She tells Walt to stay away from Todd but he refuses. Lydia contacts Todds uncle to inform him of Walts apparent intentions.

Walt Jr begins to get suspicious about how everyone is acting. Walt sets up a meet with Todd to discuss returning to work. Walt tells Todd he Doesnt want an inexperienced cook replicating his product. they argue and Walt kills Todd in cold blood.

Now there is a lot of little things i left out but this is the basic idea.

Ok, although these spoilers are fake, it's pretty neat that they got the Jesse working with Hank part right.

Even though they are fake, what did you think about them?

I thought that at least up until episodes 7 and 8, they were pretty good. 7 and 8 seem to be over the top and written by someone else - it would be really ironic if those two ended up being the most accurate - :lol:

Edited by Kasanova King

• 2 weeks later...

I can't find the links again, but the actor who plays Kenny gave an interview stating Ozymandias starts exactly where we left off in the last episode.

New leaked ending to Ozymandias:

Walt has Skyler pack up to leave and while Walt is out getting money or tying up loose ends. The Nazis feel Walt set them up at the end of the last episode because DEA agents were there. While Walt is out, the Nazis show up at the house and kill Skyler and JR and throw Holly in the pool.

I can't find the links again, but the actor who plays Kenny gave an interview stating Ozymandias starts exactly where we left off in the last episode.

Walt has Skyler pack up to leave and while Walt is out getting money or tying up loose ends. The Nazis feel Walt set them up at the end of the last episode because DEA agents were there. While Walt is out, the Nazis show up at the house and kill Skyler and JR and throw Holly in the pool.

If that's the case, then the original leaks were really close...just had a few details different....

If that's the case, then the original leaks were really close...just had a few details different....

Gotta be honest. I hope that ending is right.