The Breaking Bad leaked info/speculation thread [FUTURE SPOILERS - BEWARE]

ManetsBR

Skyler's bacon thing (assuming she is dead) and the cutting off crusts are all I can think of, but I thought there was more.

I was thinking there was something from Mike.

Found this on reddit.

"In Breaking Bad, Walt has a habit of taking on some little traits of the people he has killed.When Walt killed Crazy 8, he started cutting off the crusts of his sandwiches just as Crazy 8 had done.

Gus drives a Volvo. After Walt kills Gus, at the beginning of Season 5 (at the Dennys), Walt is driving a Volvo (w/ NH plates).

When Mike and Walt meet at a bar in an earlier season, Walt orders his drink neat while Mike has his on the rocks. After Mike is killed, and Hank offers Walt a drink in his office he asks for it on the rocks.

At that same scene at Dennys, Walt arranges his bacon into his new age. Someone else used to do that. On top of that, hes using Skylers maiden name on his fake ID.

Based on his history of picking up traits from his victims I believe Walt is going to murder Skyler before the series is over, and it probably had already happened before he showed up at the Dennys in the Season 5 cold open."

Someone also mentioned using kids (Brock) after killing the dealers with his car.

Edited by luciusfunk

Skyler's bacon thing (assuming she is dead) and the cutting off crusts are all I can think of, but I thought there was more.

I was thinking there was something from Mike.

Found this on reddit.

"In Breaking Bad, Walt has a habit of taking on some little traits of the people he has killed.When Walt killed Crazy 8, he started cutting off the crusts of his sandwiches just as Crazy 8 had done.

Gus drives a Volvo. After Walt kills Gus, at the beginning of Season 5 (at the Dennys), Walt is driving a Volvo (w/ NH plates).

When Mike and Walt meet at a bar in an earlier season, Walt orders his drink neat while Mike has his on the rocks. After Mike is killed, and Hank offers Walt a drink in his office he asks for it on the rocks.

At that same scene at Dennys, Walt arranges his bacon into his new age. Someone else used to do that. On top of that, hes using Skylers maiden name on his fake ID.

Based on his history of picking up traits from his victims I believe Walt is going to murder Skyler before the series is over, and it probably had already happened before he showed up at the Dennys in the Season 5 cold open."

Someone also mentioned using kids (Brock) after killing the dealers with his car.

oh wow now I get it lol, thx for the info.

wtf, I thought Walt's whole thing was to not harm family and to attempt to help them. I hope he doesn't kill family. I want to continue to sympathize with Walt.

And it was never explicitly stated that Walt poisoned Brock. It was left up to speculation/implied because the camera showed his Flowers of the Valley plant out by his pool.

Edited by DirtyDeeds

wtf, I thought Walt's whole thing was to not harm family and to attempt to help them. I hope he doesn't kill family. I want to continue to sympathize with Walt.

And it was never explicitly stated that Walt poisoned Brock. It was left up to speculation/implied because the camera showed his Flowers of the Valley plant out by his pool.

Isn't there a scene in season 5 where Walt and Saul talk about the poisoning? Regardless, right now we're supposed to believe he did. If they somehow throw a major curveball at us and it turns out it's someone else (which would be incredibly shit) I'll be surprised.

Saul says "only you never told me the kid would going to be in a hospital".

Walt does throw away the plant when he gets rid of the bomb evidence.

Oh yeah, the "we're done when I say we're done" scene. How could I forget that? I watched it like yesterday. :lol:

Edited by bacardimayne

As many others are, I'm super excited for BrBa's return tonight.

Detroit was one of 8 cities in the US where they converted a Jax Car Wash to Walt's "A1A Car Wash" last Friday. I drove out there with a buddy to see it, it was pretty cool. They were giving out small bags of "meth" (rock candy) and free car washes all day.

Later today, we're going to get a pizza and leaving it on the roof. I'm certain no one in the neighborhood will get it, but we're doing it anyway.

12 and a half hours...until Hank flushes.

You're still sympathizing with Walt? :blink: