Ron: "If we recorded an album it would be absolutely different from Chinese Democracy"

ManetsBR

2 biggest quotes:

"Anyone can distribute their music, worldwide, easily. We're lucky to have this."

So then why don't you guys? Bumble says it's possible, yet Axl won't let the band.

"I have the full range to express myself outside of GNR – music, lyrics, vocals, a broader amount of guitar playing..."

In other words, the band's a dictatorship. He can't express himself to the full. Care to answer to that Axl? Or do you need permission from your mommy? Answer; he can't, he has hired friends such as fernano and his butt buddy jarmo posting as idiots lolcano to back it up. Notice the difference in their posting compared to others like gunsguy who remains composed, and is in Axl's corner.

"t would absolutely sound different. The Chi Dem band is long gone, we're a different band with our own personality"

Fair enough. The chinese lineup is dead. He's exactly right, a new record would probably sound very different. Every GNR record sounds different than the last one to a certain extent, and I believe the next one would as well. The problem is releasing it, which Axl has no desire to. And Beta probably doesn't want him too since clearly she's calling the shots for even Axl. They are a band with their own personality and deserve a shot to compete with the oldlineup, hell, maybe they could knock out any previous lineup!! But we won't know that until they fucking release something new!! Hell, play something live!!

But no, that would give the fans what they want. Idk, I really don't attend shows or buy merchandise these days for a reason guys. I used to, but not anymore, not until they release something. Then I'll be back in here kissing Axl's ass.

The band you like is gone. Let it go. I like the new band as much if not more. So I come here hoping to read about them and keep up with whats going on. Find a new band to like. Find a life.

Agreed. But it's pathetic they don't release anything. It's also pathetic Beta Lebeis has any say in this bands decisions whatsoever. I don't wish her bad things, but I don't wish her well. Axl can call Slash a cancer all he wants, but the only cancer I see around here is Beta, Jarmo, and the rest of the morons in team Brasil. They're single handedly responsible for no reunions, and no new material from this incredible band.

Axl is single handedly responsible for a lot of the criticisms of Dj and Bumble.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Weren't there rumours a year or so ago that a reunion nearly happened? I can't remember who said that - it might have been Scott Weiland or one of the ex-managers. Anyway, if that is true, maybe the record label are holding out hopes for a reunion after all this time, and don't want to further tarnish the brand by releasing another NuNu-GNR album?

Weren't there rumours a year or so ago that a reunion nearly happened? I can't remember who said that - it might have been Scott Weiland or one of the ex-managers. Anyway, if that is true, maybe the record label are holding out hopes for a reunion after all this time, and don't want to further tarnish the brand by releasing another NuNu-GNR album?

that was reported in Classic Rock Magazine back in 2006 tha they were to reunite for a few festivals but allegedly Axl wanted the others to sign over their publishing to him as a condition for the reunion...........

that was reported in Classic Rock Magazine back in 2006 tha they were to reunite for a few festivals but allegedly Axl wanted the others to sign over their publishing to him as a condition for the reunion...........

What? Never heard of that... Sounds ridiculous... but we're talking about Axl here.

What? Never heard of that... Sounds ridiculous... but we're talking about Axl here.

Supposedly Classic Rock got it straight from someone in Axl's camp but who knows how true it was...................

Supposedly Classic Rock got it straight from someone in Axl's camp but who knows how true it was...................

Slash says that it would take mutual respect for a reunion to happen.... and Axl would reunite if the other guys sign over their publishing to him... What an asshole.. (if true).

His answer said it all. Different band with different personalities.

I really hope that this GNR does write and record new music, because I bet it would be fuckin awesome and push GNR back to "must see band" status once again! slash who? lol

And hail the poster of this thread by already turning it into something it isn't and misspelling words, why don't you go to a newspaper office and aplie for a job, it'll be perfect for you.

What?

By the way, I suppose you don't speak a word of portuguese, so just shut the fuck up.

You have been traveling around the world playing with Guns N' Roses for almost 7 years now. On that mean time, what were the most remarkable concerts for you and the band?

The Bridge School Benefit was very special, it was more than just a concert, it served a greater purpose – that's what matters to me.

WHAT???

c'mon, he was playing with the kids, making them smile while playing, it wasn't a normal show, if Axl had a bad time with his voice it doesn't mean that the other guys can't enjoy it, for example: DJ said at the TMS interview that Rio 11' was fun.

Aerosmith also had Devil's Got A new Disguise.

The album features 18 Aerosmith hits in their single-remix versions, spanning their entire career, as well as two new songs: the title track, "Devil's Got a New Disguise", and "Sedona Sunrise."

So at least 2 originals. Also on the album Honkin On Bobo the song The Grind was theirs also.

Loved Honking On Bobo. But then again I love that bluesy,twangy sounding rock. : )

Without looking it up but these younger peeps don't even know what the title Honkin On Bobo refers too lol. There's actually a double entendre to the meaning.

So now Dizzy is the end all be all,, wasnt he torn to shit for saying this is the real Guns...

When he says he doesn't know the answer, why shouldn't that answer be trusted? Not a good comparison there.

So when Axl says we are working it out with the label, thats not good enough?

C'mon man. Given his track record, no, it is not good enough.

You do realise all the shit he went through to get his band to where it is again. Wether you like it or not, hes got other shit goin on besides making a record.

Not being sarcastic - but what is all the other "shit" he has going on that is preventing him from making a record? Specifically things that all bands don't go through?

And what is all the "shit" he had to go through to put his band together (that wasn't directly HIS fault)?

Volcano............haven't pretty much all the band members had interviews where they said they didn't know when a new record might come out? That isn't a band, that's an owner with employees.

Why are all other bands able to put out albums, but it is such a cluster with GnR?

Username and Classic have the best posts in this topic.

Other bands? let's talk about another band.

Aerosmith.

Last album of original material "Just Push Play" 2001

Next album "Music from another dimension" 2012

11 years in between albums and I did not hear 1 single fan bitch about it.

I'm a fan and I was bitching about it. It was live album after greatest hits album after cover album after greatest hits album etc...

They also had more publicised reasons for the delays. Joe Perry's knee surgery. Tom Hamilton's cancer. ST's broken shoulder and foot operations.

At the least the greatest hits albums gave you a couple new songs while you waited though.

All we can do is speculate about GNR's delay in releasing more music because they are so secretive.

Owned.