February 13th, 2013 - Los Angeles, CA: Tommy Hilfiger's Secret Party

NicoRourke

The facts that he's out of shape and doesn't practice are no excuses, they're facts. The average concert from 2012 is still better than any show from 2002. Even the worst shows from these mini tours are better than the average show from '02. And any show from '02 is still better than a Slash and Myles comedy hour. It's just the way that works. :shrugs:

Exactly.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The facts that he's out of shape and doesn't practice are no excuses, they're facts. The average concert from 2012 is still better than any show from 2002. Even the worst shows from these mini tours are better than the average show from '02. And any show from '02 is still better than a Slash and Myles comedy hour. It's just the way that works. :shrugs:

And that's kind of pathetic if you ask me. He's a musical artist, why is he out of shape and why doesn't he practice? And don't use the excuse of his age as to why he's out of shape. There are numerous artist who are his age or older and are in much better shape than Axl. So age shouldn't be an excuse. Edited by GNR123GNR456

That Better clip shows he can still rasp if he wants to, but he's really out of breath. Can't really compare these to regular gigs since he can't go for oxygen breaks, but it's obvious he's not as fit as he was in 2010 or 2006.

And that's kind of pathetic if you ask me. He's a musical artist, why is he out of shape and why doesn't he practice? And don't use the excuse of his age as to why he's out of shape. There are numerous artist who are his age or older and are in much better shape than Axl. So age shouldn't be an excuse.

How in the hell would I know why he's out of shape? Too many doughnuts would be my guess. :shrugs:

I'm not in contact with him, and I'm the last person here that is going to make any excuses for him, so don't blame me for his problems.

I'm not blaming anybody, except for the passion fruits, for the dismally pathetic state Slash's career is in. Those assholes just keep encouraging mediocrity, and weakly ridicule those that understand the need for change. :shrugs:

what was the setlist?

404949_584660001562993_2122984572_n.jpg

No.

01. You're Crazy

02. Used to Love Her

03. Welcome to the Jungle

04. Better

05. Sweet Child O' Mine

06. Patience

07. Don't Let It Bring You Down (NEIL YOUNG cover)

08. Paradise City

09. Knockin' on Heaven's Door (BOB DYLAN cover)

And that's kind of pathetic if you ask me. He's a musical artist, why is he out of shape and why doesn't he practice? And don't use the excuse of his age as to why he's out of shape. There are numerous artist who are his age or older and are in much better shape than Axl. So age shouldn't be an excuse.

How in the hell would I know why he's out of shape? Too many doughnuts would be my guess. :shrugs:

I'm not in contact with him, and I'm the last person here that is going to make any excuses for him, so don't blame me for his problems.

I'm not blaming anybody, except for the passion fruits, for the dismally pathetic state Slash's career is in. Those assholes just keep encouraging mediocrity, and weakly ridicule those that understand the need for change. :shrugs:

It was a rhetorical question, I wasn't asking you to answer it. I'm just saying that since Axl's a musical artist you would expect him to be in shape and practice with HIS band.

It was a rhetorical question, I wasn't asking you to answer it. I'm just saying that since Axl's a musical artist you would expect him to be in shape and practice with HIS band.

No time for practice, there's munchies to be had!

Bon Jovi was on TV the other day doing an interview. Like him or not, for his age, he looks in amazing shape. Seems like a nice bloke too. Axl looks like an epic fail in comparison. Will he ever get his (singing) voice back?

And any show from '02 is still better than a Slash and Myles comedy hour. It's just the way that works. :shrugs:

Exactly.

Comedy hour?

From youtube video views & ratings people seem to rather like it.... At least Slash doesn't call himself Gn'R when he covers Gn'R songs...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8KIjHQJDJY

EPIC. Slash is on form, and so is Miles..

Axl sounds like he can't get enough air into his lungs. That sounds awful.

Edited by vaida

There are numerous artist who are his age or older and are in much better shape than Axl. So age shouldn't be an excuse.

Steven Tyler comes to mind. I really miss Axl running around on stage.

Or Joe Perry (62) Jon Bon Jovi (50) Richie Sambora (53) David Bryan (51) Duff McKagan (49) Kirk Hammett (51) James Hetfield (49) Roger Daltrey (68) . Hell, even Mick Jagger (69), Bruce Springsteen (63) Paul McCartney (70) are in better shape than Axl Rose. So the people that use Axl's age as a excuse as to why he's out of shape are wrong. Edited by GNR123GNR456

There are numerous artist who are his age or older and are in much better shape than Axl. So age shouldn't be an excuse.

Steven Tyler comes to mind. I really miss Axl running around on stage.

Or Joe Perry (62) Jon Bon Jovi (50) Richie Sambora (53) David Bryan (51) Duff McKagan (49) Kirk Hammett (51) James Hetfield (49) Roger Daltrey (68) . Hell, even Mick Jagger (69), Bruce Springsteen (63) Paul McCartney (70) are in better shape than Axl Rose. So the people that use Axl's age as a excuse as to why he's out of shape are wrong.

I'd add Eddie Vedder (48) and Anthony Kiedis (50) and Bret Michaels (49) to that 'rocker fit' list...

Edited by trqster