February 13th, 2013 - Los Angeles, CA: Tommy Hilfiger's Secret Party

NicoRourke

Reunion please,fakeGNR is the worst band ever :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

Fake GNR??

If this is honestly how you feel, what in the fuck are you doing on a GNR 'fan' forum? Geezus. Some of you ignorant asses seriously need to get a fucking life or throw yourselves off of a 12 story building already - eiither or.

The band looks great and sounds even better. Personally, I think it's pretty cool that they are doing these low key performances - even cooler that there seems to be a demand for them to do so.

I know that I spent years criticizing this band and pissing people off by being a jaded, bitter fan, but I sincerely regret many of my choices - and I implore all of you critical bashers to take a step back and just enjoy a great fucking rock band that's fronted by the best lead singer of all time. For the love of God, be happy that the man is out there and was willing to keep the name alive despite all the shit that he had to endure to do so. All the bitching in the world isn't going to bring Slash back. That's a fact. The old band was great, but in all sincerity, I wouldn't want to see one member of this band replaced at this point. Despite anyone's opinion, these guy REALLY are a kick ass unit.

Time to move on and enjoy what we have, ladies and gentlemen. Be happy that there is a GNR in the year 2013 at all. If Slash and Duff would have had there way, there wouldn't have been. Think about that.

Lastly, how bout everyone knock off the "fake GNR" shit. It's been long enough that everyone has had an opportunity to get the fuck over it already.

BBA,

I know we've had our disagreements in the past, but I happen to agree with much of what you say here. If you are in fact sincere in your expression of regret, then I think that's big of you to say.

I have to ask, and I say this with the full understanding that you have no obligation whatsoever to do this, are you going to explain the reasoning in your change in attitude towards GN'R?

Ali

It's totally satire dude.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reunion please,fakeGNR is the worst band ever :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

Fake GNR??

If this is honestly how you feel, what in the fuck are you doing on a GNR 'fan' forum? Geezus. Some of you ignorant asses seriously need to get a fucking life or throw yourselves off of a 12 story building already - eiither or.

The band looks great and sounds even better. Personally, I think it's pretty cool that they are doing these low key performances - even cooler that there seems to be a demand for them to do so.

I know that I spent years criticizing this band and pissing people off by being a jaded, bitter fan, but I sincerely regret many of my choices - and I implore all of you critical bashers to take a step back and just enjoy a great fucking rock band that's fronted by the best lead singer of all time. For the love of God, be happy that the man is out there and was willing to keep the name alive despite all the shit that he had to endure to do so. All the bitching in the world isn't going to bring Slash back. That's a fact. The old band was great, but in all sincerity, I wouldn't want to see one member of this band replaced at this point. Despite anyone's opinion, these guy REALLY are a kick ass unit.

Time to move on and enjoy what we have, ladies and gentlemen. Be happy that there is a GNR in the year 2013 at all. If Slash and Duff would have had there way, there wouldn't have been. Think about that.

Lastly, how bout everyone knock off the "fake GNR" shit. It's been long enough that everyone has had an opportunity to get the fuck over it already.

BBA,

I know we've had our disagreements in the past, but I happen to agree with much of what you say here. If you are in fact sincere in your exp<b></b>ression of regret, then I think that's big of you to say.

I have to ask, and I say this with the full understanding that you have no obligation whatsoever to do this, are you going to explain the reasoning in your change in attitude towards GN'R?

Ali

It's totally satire dude.

Like a bowl of fruit.

B: Come on, you and Tommy can get along without fighting can't you?

A: Aaawww, but Mom, I don't wanna play for him...

B: But we've promised him, now run along and play to collect your pocket money (and our family share, hehe)

A: But he doesn't like me Mommy, do I really have to go?

B: You'll do as you're told, now run along and forgive and forget (in this case at least)

A: Oh, o.k then, I'll play with him, but if he bullies me again, i'm coming home...

:cry:

B: But we've promised him, now run along and play to collect your pocket money (and our family share, hehe)

B: You'll do as you're told, now run along and forgive and forget (in this case at least)

A: Oh, o.k then, I'll play with him, but if he bullies me again, i'm coming home...

Jealousy is a bitch, huh?

What evidence do you have for these terrible claims? Let's say you got famous and your parents helped you out with something. All of a sudden, schizophrenic fans, like yourself, jump all over them. How would that make you feel? Answer my fkn question you shit-spredder, you :xmasssanta:

oh boy.. tell me, you were late to the distribution of humor right?

Beta and fakeGNR they suck so much its unreal

Beta and fakeGNR they suck so much its unreal

Unreal is wantin to get assfucked by Dizzy Reed on a dark alley just after a Hookers N Blow gig.

Are there any vids of Better?

Probably very few 'fans' cared about recording that one, if they recognised at all the song in the first place...

What's incredible to me is the shitty quality of all videos seen so far - fucking poor people at the show that can't even afford a decent smartphone!

Edited by trqster

Probably very few 'fans' cared about recording that one, if they recognised at all the song in the first place...

What's incredible to me is the shitty quality of all videos seen so far - fucking poor people at the show that can't even afford a decent smartphone!

Actually if i was at a private show the last thing i would be doing is filiming it. I don't even do that at a regular concert.

I prefer to enjoy the show.

Actually if i was at a private show the last thing i would be doing is filiming it. I don't even do that at a regular concert.

For once I agree with Volcano. Those complete fucktards standing in front of you with their phone (or even their tablet, WTF!) way up in the air for minutes on end selfishly blocking the view for people behind them annoy me. One of the biggest annoyances for me personally during concerts. Just try to enjoy the fucking show. If you want a memory, take a few pictures. But this is pushing it.

Edited by username

For once I agree with Volcano. Those complete fucktards standing in front of you with their phone (or even their tablet, WTF!) way up in the air for minutes on end selfishly blocking the view for people behind them annoy me. One of the biggest annoyances for me personally during concerts. Just try to enjoy the fucking show. If you want a memory, take a few pictures. But this is pushing it.

LOL people use their tablets now??? :rofl-lol:

That must be bitch for people behind them!!

Saw a girl with her iPad 2 last year too lol, it was fucking ridiculous

Saw a girl with her iPad 2 last year too lol, it was fucking ridiculous

Wow at $500.00 a pop i'd be scared of getting it damaged at a concert.

i'll never understand some folks!

does this show represent a new high-water mark for nugnr? possibly.

Don't you think that it's odd that the people who rave on about how anti-industry Axl is, how he doesn't care about pleasing the establishment, and how much artistic integrity he has compared to money-hungry media-whores like Slash, Bon Jovi and Metallica.............also praise Axl for playing private shows for fashion designers, hanging out with pop stars at a grammy's party, playing weddings for money, suing everybody and their brother, following Motley Crue's footsteps and playing Vegas, and licensing the GnR name out to baseball cards (with Winger and video vixens) while his band members are selling hot sauce and emo clothing.

They also praise Beta's management skills. So they prefer private shows for rich industry people, associating the band with Bobbie Brown and Kip Winger, and playing vegas (like Motley Crue and Def Leppard) over the current band actually recording and releasing new music together? Weird.

does this show represent a new high-water mark for nugnr? possibly.

Don't you think that it's odd that the people who rave on about how anti-industry Axl is, how he doesn't care about pleasing the establishment, and how much artistic integrity he has compared to money-hungry media-whores like Slash, Bon Jovi and Metallica.............also praise Axl for playing private shows for fashion designers, hanging out with pop stars at a grammy's party, playing weddings for money, suing everybody and their brother, following Motley Crue's footsteps and playing Vegas, and licensing the GnR name out to baseball cards (with Winger and video vixens) while his band members are selling hot sauce and emo clothing.

They also praise Beta's management skills. So they prefer private shows for rich industry people, associating the band with Bobbie Brown and Kip Winger, and playing vegas (like Motley Crue and Def Leppard) over the current band actually recording and releasing new music together? Weird.

BOOM. This.