February 13th, 2013 - Los Angeles, CA: Tommy Hilfiger's Secret Party

NicoRourke

I disagree that my honest reaction was trolling. I'm sorry I don't have the same blind loyalty to Axl playing private parties for high end fashion designers that you guys do. A couple years ago Axl was about to tear this guys head off and now he's playing a private gig for him. Doesn't that seem weird to anyone else.

Distension is the best form of patriotism... anything less would come across like saying their is Democracy in China.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree that my honest reaction was trolling. I'm sorry I don't have the same blind loyalty to Axl playing private parties for high end fashion designers that you guys do. A couple years ago Axl was about to tear this guys head off and now he's playing a private gig for him. Doesn't that seem weird to anyone else.

Distension is the best form of patriotism... anything less would come across like saying their is Democracy in China.

Ya um maybe they settled their differences years ago. Or maybe they still hate each other but chose to make an exception. Who knows, who cares? I wonder if Alicia Keys fans are pissed at her. Putting on a show for a white man and all...

Do not speak about things you nothing about. They buried he hatchet years ago. Tommy was even seen wearing a GNR shirt.

I guess it means Axl doesn't hold lifelong grudges against everyone.

Do not speak about things you nothing about. They buried he hatchet years ago. Tommy was even seen wearing a GNR shirt.

I'm sorry... You're right. I don't follow Tommy H's every fucking move. Good for them. But I still get a little chuckle that a group that in recent promo's for a failed cinematic release, who still billed themselves the Most Dangerous Band in the World... is playing a private party for a fashion a designer.

When they did it a couple times, like at NY Fashion week... I didn't say anything. But now that it seems for the right price you can book GNR for your party, I get a little chuckle out of it. So fuck me for laughing. Its kinda fucking funny.

I guess it means Axl doesn't hold lifelong grudges against everyone.

I mean that would be cool. I[m happy Axl's making friends out of old enemies thats fucking cool.

Edited by jimb0

I wouldn't mind private gigs and acoustic shows as long as we got bootlegs from them like the Rose Bar gig. But it's really lame a fatass millionaire or a company celebration can hire GUNS N' ROSES as it's party band. That really SUCKS.

In the words of other posters. Why don't you go away and die. They don't welcome opinions here anymore.

I wouldn't mind private gigs and acoustic shows as long as we got bootlegs from them like the Rose Bar gig. But it's really lame a fatass millionaire or a company celebration can hire GUNS N' ROSES as it's party band. That really SUCKS.

In the words of other posters. Why don't you go away and die. They don't welcome opinions here anymore.

:lol: Nailed it.

Someone posted yesterday that dizzy played in detroid today ? Sow is dizzy not with gnr right now? Can anyone confirm this?

Would anyone honestly give a shit if Dizzy was absent for a performance?

"Mr. Hilfiger, Guns N' Roses is coming in now."

"Great - send them up"

"But sir, we have some bad news"

"What?"

"Dizzy Reed is not with them"

"WHAT? FUCK THAT - CANCEL THE GODDAMN SHOW"

i was just asking !! don't be a dick about it ...he's a band member so it would be strange if he wasn't there!!

I think people need to get a life. Seriously.

No one said you have to be happy and accept every Axl's move. But if your life reached a point in which an event like this can get you outraged like this...seriously. Get a life.

I think the problem with democracy is that people tend to think it allows them to take a shit in the living room because, you know, it's a democracy! :crazy:

http://www.blabbermo...wsitemID=186292

GUNS N' ROSES Plays Surprise Set At TOMMY HILFIGER's Private Party - Feb. 14, 2013

GUNS N' ROSES played a special acoustic set last night (Wednesday, February 13) at the Soho House in West Hollywood, California at the after-party for the launch of fashion industry mogul Tommy Hilfiger's new flagship store. Singer Alicia Keys also performed at the event, the ticket for admission to which was a wristband handed out at entrance of the Hilfiger store on Robertson Blvd. earlier in the night.

GUNS N' ROSES' setlist for the show was as follows:

01. You're Crazy

02. Used to Love Her

03. Welcome to the Jungle

04. Better

05. Sweet Child O' Mine

06. Patience

07. Don't Let It Bring You Down (NEIL YOUNG cover)

08. Paradise City

Encore:

09. Knockin' on Heaven's Door (BOB DYLAN cover)

Check out photos at this location.

A couple of short video clips of GN'R's performance can be seen below.

Hilfiger and GUNS N' ROSES frontman Axl Rose got into an altercation back in 2006 at Rosario Dawson 's 27th birthday at New York nightclub The Plumm. According to reports, Hilfiger was annoyed by Rose 's attempts to move his girlfriend's drink on a table and told him to put the beverage back.

Well, i think he sounds fine...

Edited by TheDemocracyRose

LMAO :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

GUNS N' ROSES Plays Surprise Set At TOMMY HILFIGER's Private Party - Feb. 14, 2013

GUNS N' ROSES played a special acoustic set last night (Wednesday, February 13) at the Soho House in West Hollywood, California at the after-party for the launch of fashion industry mogul Tommy Hilfiger's new flagship store. Singer Alicia Keys also performed at the event, the ticket for admission to which was a wristband handed out at entrance of the Hilfiger store on Robertson Blvd. earlier in the night.

GUNS N' ROSES' setlist for the show was as follows:

01. You're Crazy

02. Used to Love Her

03. Welcome to the Jungle

04. Better

05. Sweet Child O' Mine

06. Patience

07. Don't Let It Bring You Down (NEIL YOUNG cover)

08. Paradise City

Encore:

09. Knockin' on Heaven's Door (BOB DYLAN cover)

Check out photos at this location.

A couple of short video clips of GN'R's performance can be seen below.

Hilfiger and GUNS N' ROSES frontman Axl Rose got into an altercation back in 2006 at Rosario Dawson 's 27th birthday at New York nightclub The Plumm. According to reports, Hilfiger was annoyed by Rose 's attempts to move his girlfriend's drink on a table and told him to put the beverage back.

Well, i think he sounds fine...

i love the comments

What next? Justin Bieber's Birthday Party?

:rofl-lol: