New VIP Packages For The Australia Gigs

Tyler Drama

events.163940.jpeg

VIP Upgrades Available Now!

Already have a concert ticket to see Guns N' Roses live in Australia? We've put together a Platinum VIP Upgrade package that you won't want to miss out on. Click on your event(s) below for more information & to purchase your upgrade!

March 9th - Perth - Perth Arena

March 12th - Sydney - All Phones Arena

March 13th - New Lambton - Hunter Stadium

March 17th - Melbourne - Sidney Myer Music Bowl

March 20th - Brisbane - March Brisbane Entertainment Centre

Guns N' Roses Platinum VIP Upgrade

Admission to a Meet & Greet with Select Band Members

Early Entry into the Venue (ability to avoid lines)*

Crowd Free Merchandise Shopping*

One Gift from the Merchandise Stand

One Commemorative VIP Laminate & Lanyard

*Where Available

See you at the shows!

- gunsnroses.com

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got the email for this too; pity they haven't added the option to the second Melbourne show, but at the same time is it worth buying when Axl won't be there, plus 2 of the points are basically not 100% available anyway so kind of pointless unless you sincerely wish to meet the rest of the band.

Not trying to be negative about it, but if you're going to offer VIP Packages to try and copy what other bands do then at least do it right and have the whole band there; obviously it will cost alot more than $189; for example KISS is charging (which to some people is an absolute rip-off and joke) $1500 just for the meet and greet and then you have to purchase a ticket on-top of that...But at least you meet all the guys, get to talk for a few minutes, get 2 items signed and a photo taken with them too, plus a bunch of other stuff...

my point is, KISS do it properly and not half-assed, all be it with one hell of a price tag...

When they say "select band members," don't they mean "limited access to certain band members?"

They'll probably have people thinking they will meet Axl just to see Dizzy, Frank, Tommy and DJ walk in.

Your signature kicks ass man!!! Lol

I really don't get having Meet & Greet but the most important person a.k.a the owner of the band will not be making any appearances. Why can't he be there to meet the fans instead of just sending his employees?? If the management of GNR can't make Axl come down for M&G then to answer the question from the other thread whether Beta is doing a great job handling GNR, the answer is, NO. At least this is one of the areas that she can improve on.

Axl meets his fans all the time after his shows without charging (for the after show) but why when the fans pay to meet him, he does not show up?

I really don't get having Meet & Greet but the most important person a.k.a the owner of the band will not be making any appearances. Why can't he be there to meet the fans instead of just sending his employees?? If the management of GNR can't make Axl come down for M&G then to answer the question from the other thread whether Beta is doing a great job handling GNR, the answer is, NO. At least this is one of the areas that she can improve on.

Axl meets his fans all the time after his shows without charging (for the after show) but why when the fans pay to meet him, he does not show up?

This. What is the fucking point? How stupid do they think people are? As much as I love Axl I would never 'pay' to meet him. I am literally rolling on the floor at the concept of paying to meet any of the others! I've never heard anything more ridiculous and quite frankly, embarrassing.

Didn't he say something about not liking to charge fans for meeting the band?

This is what I was thinking but if that is the case why let your band do it? Maybe he doesn't know that they do it, he's probably still asleep at the point the other members are doing the meet and greet.

I wouldn't pay to meet them personally, seems a bit lame but I would imagine a lot of the ashbaswag girls see the point.

Didn't he say something about not liking to charge fans for meeting the band?

This is what I was thinking but if that is the case why let your band do it? Maybe he doesn't know that they do it, he's probably still asleep at the point the other members are doing the meet and greet.

I wouldn't pay to meet them personally, seems a bit lame but I would imagine a lot of the ashbaswag girls see the point.

Alot of what is doing is unaxllike nowadays. Obviously he just lets manager do what they want and either doesn't care or doesn't know. He should really get a grip.