Isn't it strange how fast Axl let himself go?

wfse

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 years isn't "fast".

Are there pictures of Axl from 2007-2009 where the changes started happening?

Also, I'm surprised people haven't posted Beta's hair over the years. Where's that thread?

She's not in the band. She don't count. She just works behind the scenes making sure the band goes from bad to worse..

6 years isn't "fast".

Also, I'm surprised people haven't posted Beta's hair over the years. Where's that thread?

She's not in the band. She don't count. She just works behind the scenes making sure the band goes from bad to worse..

just like u

6 years isn't "fast".

just like u

Don't jump on the bandwagon. I've always said the true reason for GNR's problems was a forum poster named kanudo19. :thumbsup:

6 years isn't "fast".

just like u

Don't jump on the bandwagon. I've always said the true reason for GNR's problems was a forum poster named kanudo19. :thumbsup:

Hey look who it is, the cyber bully himself. Now this is is some plagued entertainment!

6 years isn't "fast".

6 years isn't "fast".

:rolleyes:

I really wouldn't care if Axl was fat if his voice was like it was in 2010(merely 3 years ago). Unfortunately there might be a correlation between his fitness levels and vocal quality. Whatever really, I don't know the guy and if he is happy being chubby, more power to him.

If Axl or anybody of Axl camp see this,and want to relunch his carrear with the current line up

Axl should

1.Go to a gym

2.stop drinking,smoking and eating shit

3.Sing with rasp

And then you can tour forever,or record a new album.Now the Boss is a caricature of him,and we will see more Rock in rio 11,Bridge 12,Las vegas residence 12 and so and so.

But i think he doesnt care how he sound and looks soooo im talking bollocks

Guest bellastar2355

Do you think Axl takes off all his jewlery when he has sex with different women?

There was a photo during the last tour of him removing it all after a show. I guess there is a reason the Parisian chick was able to make off with it!

So Axl was getting busy!! Lol

Do you think Axl takes off all his jewlery when he has sex with different women?

There was a photo during the last tour of him removing it all after a show. I guess there is a reason the Parisian chick was able to make off with it!

I'm quite sure he is often 'busy' lol

Guest bellastar2355

I wish he'd get busy with me :(

According to Beta Axl did have a strict exercise regiment and stopped drinking when rebuilding Guns. Now I think the dude just wants to party and his metabolism isn't down for it. I don't think Axl gives a fuck what we think honestly. He's still getting ass, that's good for him.

Not since that model bitch stole it last :)

I wish he'd get busy with me :(

I'm not sure I'd go that far, he could sing me a lullaby though :-)

In 2001/early 2002 he was wearing lace wigs/weaves. That's why his hair was thicker and fuller than when he was 25. Practically every female in Hollywood and the music biz wears them, particularly black women who keep their hair short and wear long pieces. See Rihanna for starters. I think his looked great but they're a pain in the ass if you're running around sweating and partying and itchy as fuck and on tour for months.

As for letting himself go, it seems that in 2006 he came out ready to take over the world and then by the 2009 tour when the record company and Azoff let him down and ever since then he just hasn't cared as much. I don't blame him. It's just sad and part and parcel of the whole Nu Guns thing not being what he and many of us hoped it would be when it started back in the mid/late 90s.

It's been 15 fucking years since he started writing with Finck, Stinson etc and at this point with one album, a bunch of hits tours and fuck all else i'm not surprised he doesn't give a fuck, as depressing as it is.

Guest bellastar2355

I wish everyone that's obsessed with what Axl looks like would post a pic of themselves with the last girl they fucked. If you are a guy obsessed with Axl's appearance you may be better off over at a Queen forum.

Axl is who he is and he doesn't care who you are, what you look like or what you think. Why would he? He can gain weight and still fuck hot girls, tour the world and make money. I wish I was Axl and 100 pounds fatter than he is. I'd eat chicken and cupcakes while fucking 3 hot girls at once. I'd make them lick bbq sauce off my fingers.

mmm. Axl Rose and BBQ sauce? Thanks for the inspiration... having entertaining thoughts right now. He's still hot. I'd f#*!k him into next week... and then start again. :takethat:

Oh you don't want to know the things I'd do to this man. I'd do things that Jenna Jameson herself would look away in disgust lol :awesomeface:

I wish everyone that's obsessed with what Axl looks like would post a pic of themselves with the last girl they fucked. If you are a guy obsessed with Axl's appearance you may be better off over at a Queen forum.

Axl is who he is and he doesn't care who you are, what you look like or what you think. Why would he? He can gain weight and still fuck hot girls, tour the world and make money. I wish I was Axl and 100 pounds fatter than he is. I'd eat chicken and cupcakes while fucking 3 hot girls at once. I'd make them lick bbq sauce off my fingers.

mmm. Axl Rose and BBQ sauce? Thanks for the inspiration... having entertaining thoughts right now. He's still hot. I'd f#*!k him into next week... and then start again. :takethat:

Oh you don't want to know the things I'd do to this man. I'd do things that Jenna Jameson herself would look away in disgust lol :awesomeface:

I love you! :)

Guest bellastar2355

I love you! :)

:rofl-lol:

Fact is that besides the music itself, Axl looks back in the day helped him get the interest of a legion of 'fans' and become a rock star sex symbol. And it's not like he didn't like that image and he helped cultivate it....

That's what makes people give him a harder time, if he'd started his career as a chubby not so good looking guy, they wouldn't give him such a hard time nowadays.

Fact is that besides the music itself, Axl looks back in the day helped him get the interest of a legion of 'fans' and become a rock star sex symbol. And it's not like he didn't like that image and he helped cultivate it....

That's what makes people give him a harder time, if he'd started his career as a chubby not so good looking guy, they wouldn't give him such a hard time nowadays.

You make a fair point here. I think being very good looking when young can be a bit of a curse sometimes. Reminds me of a guy I went to college with, totally stunning in a similar way to young Axl, he was the most attractive man I have ever met. He is forty something these days and whenever I see a current photo I am always a little gutted that the gorgeous young guy of my youth is no more. It's totally unfair because anyone meeting him for the first time now would still think he was v attractive but I can remember what was before he lost some hair and put on 20 pounds.

Oh well, such is life...