New Dizzy Interview in the Maitland Mercury.

2x4

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shut Up Dizzy

We like to keep it fresh, so one night will be different from the next. There’s nothing to me that’s more boring than going to see a band and they just play their entire album from beginning to end.

Edited by jimb0

It has been reported that Axl has written a lot of new material. When might we be able to hear some?

There’s a lot of material that is in the can and there’s a lot of ideas that we’ve been throwing around. Everyone’s been sending stuff back and forth, and there’s a lot of stuff ready to go. When we’re ready to make that step, it will happen. It will happen quicker than the last album, let’s put it that way.

The usual BS.

Edited by ManetsBR

This guy is so full of shit it's not even funny.

Exhibit A:

"The band that we have now is the strongest line-up weve had."

Exhibit B:

"We like to keep it fresh, so one night will be different from the next. Theres nothing to me thats more boring than going to see a band and they just play their entire album from beginning to end."

Exhibit C:

"I think Axls work ethic has really rubbed off on me."

Actually, it is funny.

FUCKIN LOL :lol:

Edited by TheDiceMan

Its pretty common thing to say but the old guys were a wreck and the bucket line ups were eccentic. Youve got a pretty solid group of guys who arent junkies or whack jobs.

To me it seems like they dont need a record yet. They can tour and maybe play a new song but really build up to another huge release will probably take a while.

Its pretty common thing to say but the old guys were a wreck and the bucket line ups were eccentic. Youve got a pretty solid group of guys who arent junkies or whack jobs.

If that's where he's coming from then yeah I'd have to agree. However I'd prefer the words "most solid" or "most stable" as opposed to "strongest"

Dizzy is awesome. One time my band opened up for his band. After the show my asshole singer lost his keys and Dizzy helped us look all over for them.

That qualifies as a news story these days, so we're gonna need a link to confirm.
Lol sorry. No link. But its true. He was such a nice guy. He was crawling around the stage with a flashlight. Kept giving us compliments on our music. Ive been around a lot of musicians and so many are dickheads. Ive also seen him in Hollywood playing so many times and he really is an amazing keyboard player. He will be off tour one night and out there playing already. He just has to play. He's the real deal. I dont understand why people come down on him of all people. He says what he knows or thinks. Im sure he's as disappointed as anyone when things dont work out. Also, being in GnR is like being on a baseball team. There are just answers you need to have programmed in and ready or you're gonna get shit from someone. He learned that the hard way. Edited by tr420

If that's where he's coming from then yeah I'd have to agree. However I'd prefer the words "most solid" or "most stable" as opposed to "strongest"

from a musicians point of view Ron and Slash are equal. They dont seem to see each other as superoir.

from a musicians point of view Ron and Slash are equal. They dont seem to see each other as superoir.

From every point of view, one dude covers the other dude's songs night in and night out.