Do you think any other band members will ever visit here?

Vincent Vega

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Axl posting long rants and then Slash saying "I think it went down differently but we all have our own truths so whatever" and there it is, 10 years of more drama on mygnrforum.com

Yeah, Axl posting long rants and then Slash saying "I think it went down differently but we all have our own truths so whatever" and there it is, 10 years of more drama on mygnrforum.com

That would be fucking awesome. We could see an Axl-Slash fight in real time. Shit.

The way this forum has become a cupcake-fest I really hope they do not post here. They should post on their own forum (or even Jarmo's).

LOL their own forum is an embarrassment and Jarmos is a ghost town. It's not a cupcake fest just because you don't like what is being said. The main sites that promote nothing but positivity are dead. That should tell you something. When you try to claim everyone but you is wrong, you might want to reevaluate.

Edited by Rustycage

The way this forum has become a cupcake-fest I really hope they do not post here. They should post on their own forum (or even Jarmo's).

LOL their own forum is an embarrassment and Jarmos is a ghost town. It's not a cupcake fest just because you don't like what is being said. The main sites that promote nothing but positivity are dead. That should tell you something. When you try to claim everyone but you is wrong, you might want to reevaluate.

And the funny thing is, Axl doesn't visit those forums.

And the funny thing is, Axl doesn't visit those forums.

Maybe Net Nanny software is blocking him from those sites.

I guess you weren't around when BBF came around last time. It was disgusting the way he was being attacked. I'm all for good debates as well but there are a good bunch here that don't even like the band so i'm really not sure as to why they are wasting their lives bashing a band they haven't liked since 1994...

Does anyone know why 'Dexter' chose to post here and not at Jarmo's dicksuckers' website. I think Jarmo was going out on tour when dexter posted.

I've never understood that. There is no doubt that this forum has (or had) more traffic so maybe that's why? I'm sure if he posted on the GNR forum then it would also gain much more members and discussion.

I guess you weren't around when BBF came around last time. It was disgusting the way he was being attacked. I'm all for good debates as well but there are a good bunch here that don't even like the band so i'm really not sure as to why they are wasting their lives bashing a band they haven't liked since 1994...

>Does anyone know why 'Dexter' chose to post here and not at Jarmo's dicksuckers' website. I think Jarmo was going out on tour when dexter posted.

I've never understood that. There is no doubt that this forum has (or had) more traffic so maybe that's why? I'm sure if he posted on the GNR forum then it would also gain much more members and discussion.

/Sigh

This isn't a nugnr forum. There are several eras of the band. I'm getting tired of repeating that. It's simple. What's so hard to get about that?

We've had Axl and Bumblefoot visit here and post

Do you think any other band members--either of present day Guns, or Old GN'R, will ever visit this forum?

I'm kinda surprised Slash hasn't.

I recall Marc Canter saying in a post that Slash would never read these forums. I think it was in response to someone asking him how Axl or Slash would feel about his Canter Banter section.

We've had Axl and Bumblefoot visit here and post

Do you think any other band members--either of present day Guns, or Old GN'R, will ever visit this forum?

I'm kinda surprised Slash hasn't.

I recall Marc Canter saying in a post that Slash would never read these forums. I think it was in response to someone asking him how Axl or Slash would feel about his Canter Banter section.

Too busy playin angry birds.

Does anyone know why 'Dexter' chose to post here and not at Jarmo's dicksuckers' website. I think Jarmo was going out on tour when dexter posted.

Because Axl is obsessed with his critics: musical, professional, personal...whatever. He is drawn to confrontation and he likes to start fights. Despite his martyr complex, he's no martyr. Basically, to throw around a common mygnrforum epithet, Axl is kind of a cupcake.

Edited by magisme

i don't think so and i don't care. unless it's axl talking about music. axl's rants are just for his asslickers get some quotes to put in their signs (life doesn't owe you your own happy ending - some people still masturbate to this one).

Axl coming here to talk about the future, clearly, cuting the bullshit and his artistic work would be awesome.

He posted at both forums I think. He visited a few around the same time so I don't think he was necessarily prioritizing here but realized it had the biggest community and would be worthwhile to visit as well.

The nu guys would only come here for damage control, and talk about non "GNR" related stuff in the process. Such a pity we'll never know what Richard Fortus's favorite flavor of ice cream is :( .

If Bumble came here thinking everything was gonna be peachy keen, with everybody lining up with puckered lips to kiss his ass just because he got caught talking shit behind Axl's back, then he obviously hasn't been paying attention the last six and a half years. And that's on him.

Seeing as how this forum still gets more traffic than any other GNR forum on the net, I'm sure Axl will be back if he ever has anything substantial to plug again.