It would be cool if Axl did Cribs

fergus

Imagine Axl doing the sow cribs.

The fence would open up, then we would meet Axl at the front door, show us all his cool stuff, Talk about the shooting of Estranged , show his cars just like allot of celebrities that have done the show cribs,

I would love to see the way Axl has things setup in his place and see his collections of cool shit!

More then anything meeting Dijon and Dexter would be the Cherry on the sunday rock3

Yeah, would be cool to see Axl's house, but I wonder if anyone thought to ask him and if he would even do it?

I remember when Duff was on TMS and they showed his clip of when he did cribs, he was so damn high, Duff was just shaking his head when he saw himself. God, it was just so sad! I think Duff was glad those days were over and he was here and healthy and happy.

I loved when MTV would show cribs and actually have rock musicians on the show instead of rappers and sports people. I mean MTV was supposed to be a rock music station, but I guess they forgot about that and lost their way.

I don't think it would be a good PR move for Axl to do cribs. I wonder if he has any GNR platinum or Gold Records hanging on his wall. I think anything that gives the outside world insight to Team Brazil couldn't be good.

I remember seeing a video on YouTube of Axl showing a female presenter round his house. Think it was German or Swedish, the girl was very pretty so I think that might have had something to do with it. He showed her some artwork and she ended up in his bathroom trying to work out what all the buttons on his flash toilet did Lol!

As much as I think those shows are an invasion of privacy I would love too see him do that. lol He has so many interests. His place must reflect that.

it's no an "invasion" if you set up a time for an invited camera crew to come film you in your home.

Just so you know the definition of the word invasion: in·va·sion (ibreve.gifn-vamacr.gifprime.gifzhschwa.gifn)

n.
1. The act of invading, especially the entrance of an armed force into a territory to conquer.
2. A large-scale onset of something injurious or harmful, such as a disease.
3. An intrusion or encroachment.
Besides, is that show still on anymore?

As much as I think those shows are an invasion of privacy I would love too see him do that. lol He has so many interests. His place must reflect that.

it's no an "invasion" if you set up a time for an invited camera crew to come film you in your home.

Just so you know the definition of the word invasion: in·va·sion (ibreve.gifn-vamacr.gifprime.gifzhschwa.gifn)

n.
1. The act of invading, especially the entrance of an armed force into a territory to conquer.
2. A large-scale onset of something injurious or harmful, such as a disease.
3. An intrusion or encroachment.
Besides, is that show still on anymore?

It looks like they brought it back a couple of years ago, but during that time, were doing country stars homes.

If I was on here in 2000-2001, I could've asked someone who worked at MTV at the time, she told me her job title was unit manager, but she told me about going to Ozzy's house and playing with their dog, and POD's in the San Diego ghetto (which is also the area Adriana Smith and West Arkeen were from).

Don't think it'll ever happen. This is from Sebastian Bach back in 06/07

Sebastian Bach:

“Another thing that I don’t know you’ll ever see is a Axl Rose reality show. When I see that shit, I laugh. Here’s the only other time that he got mad at me. I had just finished shooting Supergroup for VH1. It was on TV in America while we were gallivanting across Europe. We had a beautiful dinner at some incredible Italian restaurant. We are sitting there and I go, ‘Dude, I just shot this reality show for VH1 and they paid me this amount of money, man. It was fucking easy. It was only like two weeks. It was hilarious. Axl, if they paid me this amount of money, they’d pay you like a million bucks for 10 days of some shit.’ He’s looking at me with this look on his face and he’s all quiet and he goes,

‘Sebastian, you don’t understand.’ I go, ‘What?’ He goes, ‘I will pay VH1 $2 million to leave me the fuck alone! (Rolling Stone,[bach & Axl hanging out in 2006],

Don't think it'll ever happen. This is from Sebastian Bach back in 06/07

Sebastian Bach:

“Another thing that I don’t know you’ll ever see is a Axl Rose reality show. When I see that shit, I laugh. Here’s the only other time that he got mad at me. I had just finished shooting Supergroup for VH1. It was on TV in America while we were gallivanting across Europe. We had a beautiful dinner at some incredible Italian restaurant. We are sitting there and I go, ‘Dude, I just shot this reality show for VH1 and they paid me this amount of money, man. It was fucking easy. It was only like two weeks. It was hilarious. Axl, if they paid me this amount of money, they’d pay you like a million bucks for 10 days of some shit.’ He’s looking at me with this look on his face and he’s all quiet and he goes,

‘Sebastian, you don’t understand.’ I go, ‘What?’ He goes, ‘I will pay VH1 $2 million to leave me the fuck alone! (Rolling Stone,[bach & Axl hanging out in 2006],

He may feel different about it now, I just think he'd wonder why people would have an interest in what he had on his walls and in the bedroom, when he already allowed a camera crew in to make a video years ago, and little of it has changed...

• 7 months later...