Help with a fan asking Axl about Don't Cry

rendestroi95

Never heard of this before.

i'm not sure, but i think he talked about this fan on a video. It's recent, from last year probably

Dublin 2012 end of dont cry.

That's IT!!! Thank you very fucking much!!

Mods can lock it :xmasssanta:

Yeah, so it's apparent that Axl gets heat about his non rasp when Team Brazil can't interfere. I loved the 2010 Don't Cry, but out of many of the songs he now sings clean... Don't Cry and Estranged work the best in my opinion.

He is so much more happy and positive these days. Not to mention unintentionally funny and a great frontman who recieves tons of unneeded bullshit. His voice has gotten so much stronger in the last 10 years, why do so many people dislike the cleans?

Edited by Street Of The Blues

Yes, he said that a fan asked him why he doesn't sing the Dont Cry outro w/ his excellent raspy vocals.

at 5:19 Axl points at me! and Again at 5:34... I Have the black rose tattoo. Thats what he points to

That's awesome 8)

Yes, he said that a fan asked him why he doesn't sing the Dont Cry outro w/ his excellent raspy vocals.

at 5:19 Axl points at me! and Again at 5:34... I Have the black rose tattoo. Thats what he points to

Pretty cool!

I can't understand what he says after "i have no fucking idea", can someone "translate".

So Axl is aware he's using the mickey mouse voice. I bet that's why he has that mickey mouse t-shirt (to mock us) lol

In any case maybe he should hear himself with no rasp. I think he would be amazed at how bad that sounds without the rasp. Maybe he hasn't seen it yet.

I can't understand what he says after "i have no fucking idea", can someone "translate".

So Axl is aware he's using the mickey mouse voice. I bet that's why he has that mickey mouse t-shirt (to mock us) lol

In any case maybe he should hear himself with no rasp. I think he would be amazed at how bad that sounds without the rasp. Maybe he hasn't seen it yet.

He gets a direct feed into his earphones, lol.

But I agree, it's a weird comment: "I don't fucking know." It implies he doesn't give it any thought; that it's not an issue. But the Evil Mickey t-shirts alone tell us he's very aware of the persistent backslash against his clean singing. How could he not be aware? It's been one of, if not the most consistent topic of discussion since 2001.

no no no, he points at me, i have a little monkey on my shoulder that was singing dont cry