VH1 Deletes Link to GNR Broadcast

jimb0

I love how some of you spew shit about Axls voice being terrible as if it's fucking fact.

It's you opinion, and that is all.

Are you deaf?

No I am not, but I think some of the people crying for over the top rasp are.
Excuses, excuses.

"He used too much rasp anyways" is the new norm for Axl defenders.

When Axl's performing while sitting-down in 20 years you'll be saying "I never liked it when he could walk onstage anyways".

You have a ladyboner for a washed-up rockstar. Get over yourself.

Hahahaha, so true bro.

Not true at all.

I, unlike some can admit when he sounds like shit IE Bridge School and RIR 2011. However just because he uses a clean voice doesn't mean all of his performances are terrible.

I've played the London gig for people who are casual Guns fans and even they think it was good.

Opinions are like assholes dudes, everyone has one. Mine just happens to be that he doesn't always sound bad.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. Defensive? Because I shot down your amateur Dr. Phil assumptions?

Last I checked, people can crack jokes based on observations without having some deep, hidden emotional connections like the kind you apparently got for your number two.

Feel free to assume whatever you wish though. Carry on.

Bobbo -

But you didn't shoot down anything. Rather than address my points, you hid behind mockery. If you truly believed I was off the mark, you would have addressed my post like a civilized adult.

It's not a question of cracking jokes. It's a question of you spending large portions of your life spreading negative energy on the internet. It's not something someone would do unless they were compensating for failings in other aspects of their life. There is obviously a source of the negativity, whether it's dissatisfaction in your work or school life, your family life, your love life, etc. Happy people don't hide behind a cloak of anonymity so they can whine and moan and cry about things they don't like, be mean to strangers, etc. Those are not the actions of a happy and satisfied man.

Because your whole premise is totally ridiculous, it's makes such a back and forth so asinine. I made a quick, one sentenced joke, based on obervations I have seen quite a few times. There's nothing deeper to it.

I'm not spreading shit, I'm responding to it. :shrugs:

Hey MSL,

How many posts filled with positivity do you have around here? Seems like you're always having a go at someone. You're not fooling anyone. All you do is look for fights. You're a wannabe schoolyard bully, but you don't have the chops to pull it off.

Most of the show leaked on YouTube anyway didn't it so whats the issue? Okay it won't be on TV....what a shame. But you can still watch it?

Also I don't understand the "HE SOUNDS SHIT!!!!!!!...OH MY GOD WHY THEY PULL IT?!?! :anger::anger::anger: " mentality in some of these posts?

@EddieTrunk: The GnR special Saturday was cancelled by the NETWORK, due to contractual issues clearing it for broadcast. I have NOTHING to do w/ decision

@EddieTrunk: I simply shot some intro segments and a hosted a video hour. The video hour may still air at some point. Concert is not any longer

Edited by Silent Jay

@EddieTrunk: The GnR special Saturday was cancelled by the NETWORK, due to contractual issues clearing it for broadcast. I have NOTHING to do w/ decision

@EddieTrunk: I simply shot some intro segments and a hosted a video hour. The video hour may still air at some point. Concert is not any longer

cupcakes don't care. They will still bash Axl and Team Brazil...

I thought vh1 already aired it?

I think VH1 aired an edited version without CD songs except the CD song. VH1 Classic was supposed to air the whole thing on Saturday Night after Eddie Trunk's GNR Video Block. And later this month in March on the Nights of 16 and 17 Palladia is supposed to show the show complete. The Palladia listing still stands on the TV DVR Listing. But I don't know if this means still canceled or hope against hope the show's shown on Palladia as planned.

Of course. Look, Axl has certainly made his fair share of mistakes over the years. I think because of this, a narrative has developed that anything that goes wrong in GN'R-land is Axl's fault. It's a convenient narrative that may be true a good percentage of the time, but that doesn't mean it is true EVERY time.

Ali

Without the "cupcakes" around, what will guys like you whine and cry about?

Have you looked into HTGTH? At that forum, people aren't allowed to have an opinion or discussions about the band. It's 24/7 Axl ass kissing. You should check it out. Then you won't have to worry about chatting wtih people who don't worship Axl's every move.

Bobbo -

But you didn't shoot down anything. Rather than address my points, you hid behind mockery. If you truly believed I was off the mark, you would have addressed my post like a civilized adult.

It's not a question of cracking jokes. It's a question of you spending large portions of your life spreading negative energy on the internet. It's not something someone would do unless they were compensating for failings in other aspects of their life. There is obviously a source of the negativity, whether it's dissatisfaction in your work or school life, your family life, your love life, etc. Happy people don't hide behind a cloak of anonymity so they can whine and moan and cry about things they don't like, be mean to strangers, etc. Those are not the actions of a happy and satisfied man.

Because your whole premise is totally ridiculous, it's makes such a back and forth so asinine. I made a quick, one sentenced joke, based on obervations I have seen quite a few times. There's nothing deeper to it.

If it was so ridiculous, you would have attacked my argument instead of attacking me.

You know that I'm on to you and you're not sure how to respond. Deep down, you realize what I'm saying is true. Suddenly the joy you would have normally gained from typical name calling feels a bit hallow. You're looking at your life and realizing that if you were happy with it, you wouldn't be spending so much time whining and moaning and complaining about things you don't like.

Your entire post can be applied to you as well.

YOU are doing everything that you are complaining about him doing.

Things getting boring at your forum so you have to come here and insult people? Are you having problems in your personal life, is that why you have to come here and attack and insult people?

Have you looked into HTGTH? At that forum, people aren't allowed to have an opinion or discussions about the band. It's 24/7 Axl ass kissing. You should check it out. Then you won't have to worry about chatting wtih people who don't worship Axl's every move.

Spend a lot of time at HTGTH champ? You seem to know a lot about it :shrugs:

Just because you guys can complain about everything (hooray for democracy) doesn't mean you should.

Bobbo -

If it was so ridiculous, you would have attacked my argument instead of attacking me.

You know that I'm on to you and you're not sure how to respond. Deep down, you realize what I'm saying is true. Suddenly the joy you would have normally gained from typical name calling feels a bit hallow. You're looking at your life and realizing that if you were happy with it, you wouldn't be spending so much time whining and moaning and complaining about things you don't like.

Things getting boring at your forum so you have to come here and insult people? Are you having problems in your personal life, is that why you have to come here and attack and insult people?

Soooooo Groghan....it's ok for you and your cupcake friends to insult and ridicule every single thing related to Axl and GNR day after day after day but god forbid we say anything bad about you and your cupcake friends?????

Bitch please......

Spend a lot of time at HTGTH champ? You seem to know a lot about it :shrugs:

Just because you guys can complain about everything (hooray for democracy) doesn't mean you should.

>

Bobbo -

Soooooo Groghan....it's ok for you and your cupcake friends to insult and ridicule every single thing related to Axl and GNR day after day after day but god forbid we say anything bad about you and your cupcake friends?????

Bitch please......

Oh my poor little Volcano.

First thing you need to do is look up the definition for the word cupcake.

The people who ridicule everything just balance out people like you, who worship Axl's every move.

I do neither. I post plenty of positive things, as well as mentioning the negative things. I'm not a full fledged ass-kisser like you (have you no pride?) and I'm not a hater of the band. CD is the best rock album of the last decade, imo. I've seen this band three times in the last decade. And I want new music from this band more than you do.

Oh, and no. I don't spend much time at HTGTH. Because you aren't allowed to have discussions about GnR there. You must be a blind sheep who worships Axl and the new band's every move......and I don't fall into that category. But you do, which begs the question.........why do you stay here at a forum that causes you so much anger and grief? Half the posts you make here are complaining about other posters. Why not hang out at a forum that is full of people who think like you do? WOuldn't you be much happier to get to worship Axl 24/7 with other Axl cult members?

Hey MSL,

How many posts filled with positivity do you have around here? Seems like you're always having a go at someone. You're not fooling anyone. All you do is look for fights. You're a wannabe schoolyard bully, but you don't have the chops to pull it off.

Quite the opposite. I'm standing up to bullies. I'm on an anti-bully campaign. I'm exposing the bullies by pointing out their behavior as well as the true root of their anger.

:rofl-lol:

I didn't realize you were joking about everything! Funny guy.

Hey MSL,

Quite the opposite. I'm standing up to bullies. I'm on an anti-bully campaign. I'm exposing the bullies by pointing out their behavior as well as the true root of their anger.

:rofl-lol:

I didn't realize you were joking about everything! Funny guy.

i find it best to ignore msl

you made your own forum dude, why dont you kindly stay there?

WEll this sucks and one of the concerts they are showing in GNR's place is Nirvana! Oh boy!

I'm hoping that there is a BIG chance of a dvd/blue ray release and that's why the concert was pulled. I really hope the concerts from Vegas get released because the one I saw was awesome!

Yes, I've seen Axl and GNR twice, one in 2011 and the other in Vegas in November of 2012 and Axl sounded fuckin awesome both time as did the band. If that makes me a "mod" so be it. I won't apologize for liking Axl and GNR no matter who the fuck is in the band.

God, every original member has moved on, so I think everyone else should move on too. Either you support Axl and GNR or you don't. GNR in the 80's was one of the biggest bands in the world as were the Beatles and the Stones and Zepplin and the Who. Many bands lost or replaced members or just quit, yet their fans are still many, so why is it that no matter what happens with GNR, it's always Axl's fuckin fault? It's just all bullshit. I repeat, most likely, Duff and Slash would be dead by now if they continued with GNR and their way of living back then. Look what happened to Steven? It's just said when something so great dies, but it's the way of life as soon as some of you realize it the happier you will be.

Sometimes you can't go back and relive something that was once amazing.

Even if the original members were together, GNR would still be different. They are all older and people change if they grow up and priorities change. If you don't, you are meant to be stuck in the past.

Bobbo -

Lol, well then I think you need to reevaluate your clues there, Nancy Drew.

I explained, multiple times now, why I cracked the joke. Last I checked, it's entirely possible to crack a joke based on observations, without having some kind of emotional issue.

I stopped taking you seriously when you went on and on with your little wannabe therapist yawn fest. So there's my serious response. ^^^ Right there. Again. Take it or leave it, whatever floats your boat.

And yet, nowhere do you deny your unhappiness in other aspects of your life. Your tone has also changed quite a bit since the subject was raised. I seem to have hit a nerve. I wish nothing but the best to you and everyone on this site, but I do think more people need to be honest about what's really causing them to spew hatred on the internet.

I responded when you asked me the first time.

And lol. If changing my tone means trying to have a rational conversation with ya, sure buddy :lol: