Inviting Axl to an Open Interview w/ Fans - COME ON IN!

Blusky Grenfield

It's a crap shot I know but still worth trying anyway. He was not too cool to do it once, so maybe it's not even that much of a stretch to invite him in for second time? Would be cool if he'd come back here to chat a bit and answer whatever he feels like answering, just easy going no bull, maybe we could all just have a good time and get something out of it? So post your questions everyone and make them intresting!! And Axl come on in man, we'd appreciate having you around and chat for a bit!

Here's some of the questions I'd have:

- Do you prefer to write songs alone or do you prefer it being more of a collaborative effort? Where do you see the ups and downs in either? And what do you need to write a song? Do you have to be in a certain mood or at a certain point in yourself to write?

- Of all the songs you have released at this point, wich one sums you up best both personally and artistically? In like, if you were 20 and had all the material you have now but only one music shot to communicate yourself, wich one would it be?

- Of all the musicians you have met and worked with, wich one was the most inspiring to you as an artist?

- How do you cope with the pressures of expetations and success?

- GN'R has seen many guitarists come and go, but who in your personal opinion was the best match and the closest to in like actually realising the music you have in your mind? What you are looking for in a guitarist? Is it music dynamic, in like needing a certain kind of guitar sound or style to communicate certain kinds of tones textures in your music or is it more of a personal chemistry thing where people sort of have to „get you“ first in order to get your music and vice versa?

- If you could put out an album where you could just express whatever you feel like expressing through music in a more experimental way, what would you like to explore musicially? How do you think it would sound like? What do you think would the reaction of your fans and critics be like?

- What music is going on in your head right now? Anything you are working on?

Don't bother.

The Lebeis family will never let him see that. He is probably only allowed to view HTGTH from his computer with NET NANNY installed. Unfiltered forum material is a no-no for Axl.

That's why he believes that the majority of fans support his decisions and actions.

Don't bother.

The Lebeis family will never let him see that. He is probably only allowed to view HTGTH from his computer with NET NANNY installed. Unfiltered forum material is a no-no for Axl.

That's why he believes that the majority of fans support his decisions and actions.

Maybe if we can keep this thread free of such finger pointing (rightfully or not, it's not the topic here) then someone will see it and actually like it so they might think about telling Axl to have a look.

I doubt he will subject himself to internet forums again. I kind of don't blame him, I wouldn't want to read this forum if it was about me. If I ever get famous overnight I will definitely find myself a Jarmo in order to keep my sanity.

Don't bother.

Maybe if we can keep this thread free of such finger pointing (rightfully or not, it's not the topic here) then someone will see it and actually like it so they might think about telling Axl to have a look.

You're dreaming.

I doubt he will subject himself to internet forums again. I kind of don't blame him, I wouldn't want to read this forum if it was about me. If I ever get famous overnight I will definitely find myself a Jarmo in order to keep my sanity.

Fair enough. But it's not the topic here. Post your questions to Axl.

A CD II tracklisting with song descriptions from Axl and Sebastian Bach would be pretty cool.

Axl, what did you like so much about The Dark Knight Rises? Personally, I thought it was shit, but I'm guessing that you related to Batman's plight in some way.

Agree. It's common sense that he doesn't read this forum anymore. I wouldn't read it either.

I know what the OP wants is impossible but I would have a question for him:

- Is there any song you regret writing?

Okay.

In the event of a three minute nuclear warning who would you phone and why?

Blablabla...all negativity, not a single question coming from you.

You are killing this thread and don't even give the very idea the slightest chance to come to life.

I clearly stated what this is about and it's NOT about your personal opinion on the idea or whatever.

I understand the frustration but PLEASE keep it out of here.

Just give the idea some air please.THANK YOU.

Can you give us ay insight as all about the Chinese Democracy leftovers. What song's do you feel are you favorite?

What kind of music can we expect if we were to get another album? Would it be new music by today's band, or music by the Buckethead/Finck era band? Or both?

Have you written any new songs since Chinese Democracy came out? Have DJ or any other member given you new music to use for a new album?

Sure, it's a lost cause. But who knows.

I can't believe you even wasted the time to make this thread. Haven't been here long have u bro.

"Drtydane, which one is your wallet?"

"It's the the one that says Jaded Motherfucker."

walletm.png

I don't believe for one millisecond that Axl visits us let alone post. Why?Because he I don't see him reading the stuff that gets posted here without going all apeshit. He would self implode. No way does he have enough control over himself to not speak his mind(go crazy on people)when and if he were to read it here.

Don't bother.

Righto, dickhead.

Ok. I can only think of one question to be fair...

"Y U NO RELEASE MUSIC AXL ?"