Can anybody do a good Axl impersonation?

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is really good. If he didn't have an accent, I would've thought it was Axl lol.

No. He's shit. I live in Peru and I can vouch for that.

Edit: But, he's better than current Axl Rose. :lol:

u mad?

He sings ok BUT he's english is fucking terrible

u retarded?

He's shit. Plain and simple.

His lower range is pretty good, but as soon as he tries the Axl screech/rasp, he sounds more like Vince Neil with a sore throat.

My son does a good Axl impersanation. He can move like Axl and even sing. When he had his hair long and wore the sunglasses Axl wore in the 80's, he even looked like him a bit. Anyway, Axl is one of my son's idols and my wish is for one day, they could meet. He's met Steven Adler and got Slash's autograph personally to him through a friend, but never met Slash. He also has a friend who sometimes produces Izzy's records.

My son is young enough that maybe one day he will meet Axl Rose. I think that would be awesome for him.

This sounds more like your own dream rather than your son's.

Kinda creepy.

:lol:

knock it off.

Caba Blanc, singer of Mendigos del Paraiso tribute band, he impersonates the actual Axl Rose (look the clothing)

This is unintentionally funny with the Spanish accent, instead of Mickey Mouse sounds more like Speedy Gonzales :D

Edited by Bumblefeet

Honestly it sounds ok, only criticism I can think of is you're singing it as if you were covering it without context, you need to put a bit more emotion in and listen to the lyrics and their meaning, and try to sing it as if you are the person who has become 'estranged'. Hope that makes sense. I feel I can sit in one of those American Idol judging panels. :D

Edited by Bumblefeet

Está bien chingón! :D

It was pretty decent. it's not an easy song and it's not easy to sing like Axl (ask current Axl -_- ), but it wasn't bad. Perhaps a bit out of tune sometimes, but in general it was good.

^^^^^ LOL

Edited by cheesecake