Nightrain live in concert DVD (WTH?)

Kapitch_77

My brother knows I'm a big Slash fan. The other day he tells me that he saw a Slash dvd and that he almost bought it but it wasn't available in blue ray so he didn't. I went "What? Are you sure it was a Slash dvd?". I live in Canada so the the Made in Stoke dvd is not available here.. I thought he was mistaken... but he was sure, so I went to check for myself and there was in fact a dvd... At first glance I thought it was the show in New-York. I checked the back and I was surprised to see it was the full show with the gnr songs.

The dvd is called Nightrain Live in Concert. It's the Sydney show and it's the full show. I wasn't even aware it was on sale! Of course I bought it. I don't know if it's available everywhere but at Future Shop it's there. Am I the only one who wasn't aware of this dvd? I checked Slash's site from time to time and I never saw any mention of it...

9196631210343.jpg

Looks like a bootleg. Even legit stores like HMV sell them from time to time.

Don't tell the po-po ;)

Ah... that would explain why it was never announced on Slash's site... For a bootleg the quality is excellent thought.. the paper, the disc...

It's odd that big Stores like HMV and Future Shop are selling boolegs...

Most likely a bootleg, but could you get a pic of the back cover of the DVD?

Give me a few minutes..

HMV over here in the UK have sold a few GN'R bootleg DVDs before. I've seen Rio Lisbon 2006 at St. Louis on sale from the top of my head. They're released by independent companies I think, so the cases/artwork is usually pretty good. I got the 1988 Ritz show off of Amazon, in fact.

Ok I just watched the dvd. The quality is good but it's like watching a youtube video on your tv. Oh well.

What do you mean by it is like watching the show on youtube video on your tv?

If you watch this video full screen, that will give you an idea... I said the quality is good but for a dvd it should be better than that...

I have this same DVD and on mine crazy life is cut out. The name is there but when I select it it just goes to the next song. I am wondering if any of you guys have this same problem??

I hadn't notice but you're right, Crazy Life is not on the dvd... Crap...