Amazing FANMADE Silkworms Instrumental

ManetsBR

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gunns

It needs this part in it (from the live version)

2:10-2:31

Agreed. I've spent weeks trying to duplicate that part, but I don't have the skills to duplicate it or clean it well enough to use it.

I'm sure you are just being modest, I think you could come up with something very similar to it, hang in there !

Listen motherfuckers to this song that should be heard

Back down in the gutter, more than you deserve

Screaming fucking banshee, you know that's what you are

Pussy full of maggots, isn't that absurd

So what can I do... with a bitch like you

You know that it's true

All I am I ask that you all be damned if it's not true

(or All I am I ask of you. I'll be damned if it's not true.)

Bitch like you

....Get your head down and start

Fucking little schemer got yourself a broken heart

Syphillitic priestess baby I know who you are

Parasitic demon sucking acid through your heart

Chorus repeat, scream, then wash your mouth out with soap and hope mom didn't hear you singing it.

Listen motherfuckers to this song that should be heard

Back down in the gutter, more than you deserve

Screaming fucking banshee, you know that's what you are

Pussy full of maggots, isn't that absurd

So what can I do... with a bitch like you

You know that it's true

All I am I ask that you all be damned if it's not true

(or All I am I ask of you. I'll be damned if it's not true.)

Bitch like you

....Get your head down and start

Fucking little schemer got yourself a broken heart

Syphillitic priestess baby I know who you are

Parasitic demon sucking acid through your heart

Chorus repeat, scream, then wash your mouth out with soap and hope mom didn't hear you singing it.

I thought it was kneeling fucken virgin you that's what you are.

This is the mix I've been sending by PM

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ggi5sr

It is a never-ending project. All suggestions and criticism are welcomed. The woman in the middle section is counting from 10 to 1 in Mandarin Chinese, the outro is a slightly altered piece from the "Sunshine" OST, and the added chorus vocals were created from bits and pieces of the moggs. I know there are some pops, but hopefully they don't sting your ears like they do mine.

Also, I'm pretty sure Axl never sang "kneeling fucking virgin" when performing this song live. Maybe the final version has that, but not the 2 known live versions.

Still waiting for Gunsguy to send me his vocal. ;)

This is the mix I've been sending by PM

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ggi5sr

fucking awesome song

It is a never-ending project. All suggestions and criticism are welcomed. The woman in the middle section is counting from 10 to 1 in Mandarin Chinese, the outro is a slightly altered piece from the "Sunshine" OST, and the added chorus vocals were created from bits and pieces of the moggs. I know there are some pops, but hopefully they don't sting your ears like they do mine.

Also, I'm pretty sure Axl never sang "kneeling fucking virgin" when performing this song live. Maybe the final version has that, but not the 2 known live versions.

Still waiting for Gunsguy to send me his vocal. ;)

Fucking A

Edited by bumblerose

Guest Gunns

evader the magician - the guy is the best mixer, remixer and composer in the gnr community

Edited by Gunns

evader the magician - the guy is the best mixer, remixer and composer in the gnr community

He is. Imagine what he could do if he had the actual master tracks, rather than the multi tracks. I mean, the last track on every mogg is a mess, it would be great if we could like, isolate the piano, the synth, the orchestra, the backing vocals etc.

Guest Gunns

He is. Imagine what he could do if he had the actual master tracks, rather than the multi tracks. I mean, the last track on every mogg is a mess, it would be great if we could like, isolate the piano, the synth, the orchestra, the backing vocals etc.

He could teach brain a thing or two thats for sure, brain did blood in the water /better gone, now imagine the quality Evader could do given the same resources..

I know there are tons of famous and excelent people to do that stuff out there, and I'm sure Axl hires the best of the best. But the thing about evader is that he gets how a GNR song is supposed to sound. And this is something priceless, that most of those guys lack.

Evader should go pro.

Edited by ManetsBR

Guest Gunns

I sincerely think Evader has the chops to contribute to GnR in a professional manner, he just needs to be cut a break, I hope someone from the gnr camp notice him and realize his potential.