MSL discusses Guns n Roses

jimb0

So glad Axl screwed those two idiots out of the name and saved GNR from becoming Slash Duff and Gilby feat. Bret Michaels, lol

And what Nugnr have become is really much better than that scenario haha? Greatest hits cashgrabs with Ashba doing Hulk Hogan impressions.

Released one pretty good album, which is a hell of a better deal than if Slash had kept the name and released all of his shitty snakepit albums under it.

• Like 1

Why does MSL not leak the whole document then? That should tell us about the nature of document, as to whether or not it was legally binding, and, whether it is final (i.e. did not precede some other document). He is obviously witholding the remaining pages because they contradict the lie he is trying to construct.

That being said, I don't interpret MSL's reluctance to give us the complete document as evidence that doing so would hurt his argument. I don't jump to the conclusion that he is hiding pages that would ruin his argument. That would be stupid of him because anyone could go the Court, pay a fee and obtain the documents for themselves, and hence strip away whatever credibility he might have left. He is not that stupid. MSL is motivated by providing just enough evidence to support his argument while still keeping something back for trading and to preserve his own status as an insider.

He wants to trade jpegs of documents anyone can see if they have the means to visit a LA court house? I do not by the way.

MSL knows from the posters here, including your post, about the ephemeral nature of Memos yet he refuses to provide the one bit of information that would clear the whole thing up. A document will usually have a preamble spelling out the purpose, intent and legality (or lack of).

The nature of Memos is simply not being addressed here, not by MSL, not by other Axl nutters who are simply shouting the issue down. It is a crucial point because it means, this document cannot possibly be the document which gave Axl control of the band!

Reported...

Oh my god haha.

People who report to the mods - they are nearly all axl nutters by the way - are like toddlers in a playground, desperately sucking up to the teachers by telling them things the other kids have done. Grow up mate. I mean if you have a problem with me, say it to my face.

Bullshit. I've been reported far more times than you have, and not once has it been a nutter that's done it. Always the Slash dingleberry chewers. Always.

So glad Axl screwed those two idiots out of the name and saved GNR from becoming Slash Duff and Gilby feat. Bret Michaels, lol

yeah cuz after all they have done soooooooo much work with Bret Michaels outside of GNR. Axl was the better choice to have the name.

Edited by ARBeast

yeah cuz after all they have done soooooooo much work with Bret Michaels outside of GNR. Axl was the better choice to have the name but at least try to post something logical, please.

And, God do some music research...and I post shit? hahahahahaha :rofl-lol:

Replace Michaels with Sebastian Bach, the Snakepit guy or any other shit metal singer of the era. Result would always be bad.

Why does MSL not leak the whole document then? That should tell us about the nature of document, as to whether or not it was legally binding, and, whether it is final (i.e. did not precede some other document). He is obviously witholding the remaining pages because they contradict the lie he is trying to construct.

That being said, I don't interpret MSL's reluctance to give us the complete document as evidence that doing so would hurt his argument. I don't jump to the conclusion that he is hiding pages that would ruin his argument. That would be stupid of him because anyone could go the Court, pay a fee and obtain the documents for themselves, and hence strip away whatever credibility he might have left. He is not that stupid. MSL is motivated by providing just enough evidence to support his argument while still keeping something back for trading and to preserve his own status as an insider.

He wants to trade jpegs of documents anyone can see if they have the means to visit a LA court house? I do not by the way.

MSL knows from the posters here, including your post, about the ephemeral nature of Memos yet he refuses to provide the one bit of information that would clear the whole thing up. A document will usually have a preamble spelling out the purpose, intent and legality (or lack of).

The nature of Memos is simply not being addressed here, not by MSL, not by other Axl nutters who are simply shouting the issue down. It is a crucial point because it means, this document cannot possibly be the document which gave Axl control of the band!

Reported...

Oh my god haha.

People who report to the mods - they are nearly all axl nutters by the way - are like toddlers in a playground, desperately sucking up to the teachers by telling them things the other kids have done. Grow up mate. I mean if you have a problem with me, say it to my face.

Bullshit. I've been reported far more times than you have, and not once has it been a nutter that's done it. Always the Slash dingleberry chewers. Always.

I know right? I'll never forget that Slash nutter on GNFNR who whined incessantly to the mods to have me banned because he didn't like me, and then actually left when I didn't get banned. :rofl-lol:

• Like 1

yeah cuz after all they have done soooooooo much work with Bret Michaels outside of GNR. Axl was the better choice to have the name but at least try to post something logical, please.

And, God do some music research...and I post shit? hahahahahaha :rofl-lol:

Replace Michaels with Sebastian Bach, the Snakepit guy or any other shit metal singer of the era. Result would always be bad.

Ok...fair point.

I take mine back. Baz they were interested in one point if I remember correctly, myles kennedy, weiland, ian astbury, chris cornell, etc. Those are all guys who are not Axl, so yeah, it's not the same.

Can't argue Slash won't repeat the success he had with GNR outside of it...not even close. And I think deep down Slash knows it too, which makes sense to why he sold out and played the superbowl with the black eyed peas. As much as I hate team brazil, at least Axl doesn't do that shit.

Shame on you, Saul.

Edited by ARBeast

A GNR lineup consisting of Slash, Duff, Gilby, Matt and a hair singer would be terrible for a number of reasons.

You don't have Axl's trademark "slightly weird" lyrics anymore.

You don't have Axl's progressive input anymore. The band that previously released (hugely popular) epics like November Rain would transgress back into SEX DRUGS ROCK N ROLL MAN PIANOS ARE FOR PUSSIES

I don't even need to say this, but you don't have Axl's voice anymore.

You don't have Izzy's songwriting, the songs will all sound like Snakepit.

I don't think anyone would want to see that version of GNR, Slash included. Who you talkin' to, man? :lol:

I'm assuming me. But he's right.

I wouldn't want to see a GNR reunion without at least 5 of the 7 people who were inducted into the hall of fame.

You don't have izzy's songwriting now and this coverband aka nuGuns just isn't the same..

People who think GNR would have survived if Slash and Duff had kicked Axl out in 92/93.

Their wives would have taken it over. Or at least I'm lead to believe that based on Scott Weiland's comments post-VR.

The whole thing would have been a mess. But it's kind of a mess now with Brazil and Cansuela running the show.

Be careful what you wish for? It's the lesson of the day, IMO.

Edited by ARBeast

People who think GNR would have survived if Slash and Duff had kicked Axl out in 92/93.

Their wives would have taken it over. Or at least I'm lead to believe that based on Scott Weiland's comments post-VR.

I can't think of many things worse than a nanny in charge of GNR, but a groupie in charge of GNR is one of them.

I can't think of many things worse than a nanny in charge of GNR, but a groupie in charge of GNR is one of them.
The moral of this story is to keep women the fuck away from anything even remotely to do with Guns N' Roses.

Another great find by M

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE is out on BLU-RAY AUDIO

promo.jpg

Cool find.

I was looking forward to BD-Audio releases but the reviews so far haven't been that great, though I'd still buy AFD.

musicdirect.com has all the current releases listed but still no date for anything GN'R. It'd be nice to see something like this promo disc get things headed in the right direction.